Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday Daddies and baby girls who adore you! Hope everyone had a restful weekend!

TT, that was a pretty good read! And my Daddy is right, you ARE an amazing little girl (and WONDERFUL sister!)!!!

Good morning to you, too, Daddy! Yes, it was a spectacular weekend, but I'm almost looking forward to going back to the normal daily stuff for a while!

Thank you Daddy C for the birthday wishes!

As for Cookie...are you SURE you looked everywhere? How about the ceiling? *giggles*

Have a great day everyone! Stay warm and safe!

:heart: Keri

The ceiling eh? Last place I would have looked!

Good morning to all the lovely Daddies and to all my fellow baby girls! Hope its a beautiful day/night wherever you are!

Good morning all!
That was a good read, TT, thank you. I am now following that tumblr...There is another AWESOME tumblr that blogs seriously about D/s relationships, and it it called
http://fortheloveofasub.tumblr.com/

He's not a "Daddy Dom", however, his perspectives on the responsibilities involved are remarkable. I've reblogged several of his essays. Lurkers and newbies might want to read. :D

Good afternoon; TT, INL, Bella, Peaches, RA, FG1, and any other sexy little girls I missed. Hardy handshakes to all the Daddies here.

hello all

I'm kinda new and kinda old to this but new to this. Thread it looks quite intriguing I think i'll pokeaaround it a bit more since it is such a big thread. But you folks seem friendly and not ready to bite anyones head off for being who and what they are.

MD

I'm kinda new and kinda old to this but new to this. Thread it looks quite intriguing I think i'll pokeaaround it a bit more since it is such a big thread. But you folks seem friendly and not ready to bite anyones head off for being who and what they are.

MD

Welcome how are you

Its time to say good night, to you guys and galls, I can dream about you all tonight ;)

Welcome, Daddy MD. Feel free to grab an easy chair and a.free baby girl, if you're interested! *giggle* There's a few of us wandering about. Just be sure to respect current relationships, and a dress both baby girls and Daddies alike and.you'll be fine!

Good afternoon; TT, INL, Bella, Peaches, RA, FG1, and any other sexy little girls I missed. Hardy handshakes to all the Daddies here.

"Good evening Daddies PA, Frank, and welcome and good evening to Daddy MD. Hope all the Daddies and all my beautiful sister Baby Girls had a good day - at least Monday is over and done with now and we are one day closer to the next weekend....;) (((Hugs))) and :heart: to all - It's been pretty warm here today Justine - 51 degrees last time I checked but snow predicted again tomorrow:rolleyes:"

Glad everyone enjoyed the link.

FK can't tell with the ;) if you are thinking you're a daddy or not?

I've read the diary of a daddy's girl before I thought it was great.

Ug hard day at work. Stupid, lazy relief Teacher who should NOT be working with special needs kids.

Need a hug

Hope everyone else is well

"Good evening Daddies PA, Frank, and welcome and good evening to Daddy MD. Hope all the Daddies and all my beautiful sister Baby Girls had a good day - at least Monday is over and done with now and we are one day closer to the next weekend....;) (((Hugs))) and :heart: to all - It's been pretty warm here today Justine - 51 degrees last time I checked but snow predicted again tomorrow:rolleyes:"

Good evenin/Mormon ms peaches thank you for the warm welcome. I hope your Monday was decent at least youbhad survived. :). Hopefully your Tuesday will be better.

Good mornin to the other Daddy's and babygirls.

Glad everyone enjoyed the link.

FK can't tell with the ;) if you are thinking you're a daddy or not?

I've read the diary of a daddy's girl before I thought it was great.

Ug hard day at work. Stupid, lazy relief Teacher who should NOT be working with special needs kids.

Need a hug

Hope everyone else is well

Hugs to you TT wishin you a better day.

Your very welcome..I'm not sure its still quite early here i'll let you know in a couple of hours TT. Lol how are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back