The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Schnappy start to the Day.
What a good idea, but I think it may depend upon the species of schnapps.
Danziger Goldwasser is a bit rough to start the day, don't you think ?

I don't think I'd better admit to acknowledging the age of my so-called HiFi, but if an archaeologist ever saw it. . . .

So, what's the damned car ?

And there's coffee on the side there; you will also find Chocolate and Cinnamon to taste.
And the Doughnuts are on order.
:rose:

I like a bit of rough. ;)

The CAR! I have been posing as Tara King leaning on a red sportscar in a forest for you for 2 days and all you care about is the CAR!

Sheesh, boys and their toys.

It is a Lotus Europa, honey. Now you can google for images and drool over the CAR!

:kiss:

Pulls Naoko gently out of the wall.

I thought t was an Ellana (or however you spell it)

Pulls Naoko gently out of the wall.

I thought t was an Ellana (or however you spell it)

No, darling, it's a Europa. Shall I do the Elana for you? What woman would you like draped on the bonnet?

Where's my cup of tea?

The CAR! I have been posing as Tara King leaning on a red sports car in a forest for you for 2 days and all you care about is the CAR!

Sheesh, boys and their toys.

It is a Lotus Europa, honey. Now you can google for images and drool over the CAR!

:kiss:

Ah - well - I can explain. . .
You see, firstly I think I need some new glasses (again!), so the exact details are rather unclear: Bearing in mind you got your fella, I thought I'd better not comment on the female figure anyway, and lastly,
It was a fabulous car.

When they first came out, it was a bit of a surprise to discover they'd a Renault engine. Me and two mates were strolling down the road (as one did in those days) and walked past a garage which had one in the front bay, so in we went.
"Can we have a look at (ie., a drool) over your Lotus Europa please?"
I guess the salesman was a bit bored, 'cos he said Yes and promptly showed us the whole thing. I got to sit in the driving seat and from there on was hooked!

So you see, it's not really a question of boys and their toys. It's a reminder of my past youth.

PS. The car in the picture stands out very well against the background.

Ah - well - I can explain. . .
You see, firstly I think I need some new glasses (again!), so the exact details are rather unclear: Bearing in mind you got your fella, I thought I'd better not comment on the female figure anyway, and lastly,
It was a fabulous car.

When they first came out, it was a bit of a surprise to discover they'd a Renault engine. Me and two mates were strolling down the road (as one did in those days) and walked past a garage which had one in the front bay, so in we went.
"Can we have a look at (ie., a drool) over your Lotus Europa please?"
I guess the salesman was a bit bored, 'cos he said Yes and promptly showed us the whole thing. I got to sit in the driving seat and from there on was hooked!

So you see, it's not really a question of boys and their toys. It's a reminder of my past youth.

HP, a reminder of your youth spent drooling over a Lotus Europa is exactly boys and toys, and you may embrace it with pride. Your effort to pretend you were being a gennelman and not commenting on my magnificent morphing into Mrs King is a good one, and I will let you off.

If you get me my cup of tea?

Here is Mrs Peel for TXRad, getting out of a Lotus Elan (not Elana at all! shows how much we know, TX, but at least we know a beautiful woman, I mean car, when we see one.)

I finished up our leftover soup tonight so I could run to class. But it was worth it. The base to my workbench is now assembled. All I can do for the next few weeks is wait for the top to arrive. I guess I'll build some garage cabinets while I'm waiting.

Ah, so you got my chair done? :devil:

What a mess our corner of the world is. Five inches of snow is quickly turning to soup with rain coming down and rising temps. Blech.

HP, a reminder of your youth spent drooling over a Lotus Europa is exactly boys and toys, and you may embrace it with pride. Your effort to pretend you were being a gennelman and not commenting on my magnificent morphing into Mrs King is a good one, and I will let you off.

Here is Mrs Peel for TXRad, getting out of a Lotus Elan (not Elana at all! shows how much we know, TX, but at least we know a beautiful woman, I mean car, when we see one.)

Madam, you cup of Tea awaits your indulgence.
Nice biscuits are on the plate.
And yes, we can appreciate beauty when we see it.
Another example is a Jaguar E-type.

I raced against the Elan and the Europa back in the day but that was a long time ago. I ran an old MGA. I also raced the TR3 and a MG TC.

My favorite by far was the Porsche 904.

I raced against the Elan and the Europa back in the day but that was a long time ago. I ran an old MGA. I also raced the TR3 and a MG TC.

Gosh! give a girl a moment.

And nobody said a thing about the lovely Mustang I was driving three avatars ago. :(

Mmm, I love Nice biscuits. And these ones don't taste of roll-ups and building dust. :)

Ole' Ferdinand sure could design a good engine. . .

HP, I tried to do the Jaguar E type for us two but it was too big for my avatar. We'll have to save up my werewolf story profits and buy one for real. Here it is for you. What a cute baby, eh!

And in my avatar you can see me going shopping in the Porsche.

[Sorry HP! Our Jaguar E type was too big and stretched the capacity of the lounge. We'll have to park it outside in the street.]

Last edited:

From time to time, yes, that can be a very good thing. ;)

All this talk of cars is making me think of the mister. We'll be driving and he'll randomly blurt out the make of whatever fancy car he sees on the road. I've never been one to care about name brands, so I've started blurting out the makes of the boring cars we pass. "Ooh, Civic! Wow, a Jeep!"

In other news, congratulations on your latest chapter, john!

From time to time, yes, that can be a very good thing. ;)

All this talk of cars is making me think of the mister. We'll be driving and he'll randomly blurt out the make of whatever fancy car he sees on the road. I've never been one to care about name brands, so I've started blurting out the makes of the boring cars we pass. "Ooh, Civic! Wow, a Jeep!"

In other news, congratulations on your latest chapter, john!

Thanks Anna! And double HOLY SHIT! Another editors pick for Chapter 5?!?! The other interesting thing is that Chapter 3 did not have an editors pick back when I posted it in July. But as of today it now does. I'm honestly not bragging :eek: Just pleasantly shocked.

Here's the link to Chapter 5, guys.
http://www.literotica.com/s/new-life-in-a-new-world-ch-05

Anna, thanks for the help with that chapter. :kiss::rose:

Well done, that author!

And no, Molly, I'm still on the infrastructure stage. I won't be able to properly build chairs until the bench with it's massive 30" front vise and supporting tail vise is complete. One step at a time . . . :kiss:

Thanks Anna! And double HOLY SHIT! Another editors pick for Chapter 5?!?! The other interesting thing is that Chapter 3 did not have an editors pick back when I posted it in July. But as of today it now does. I'm honestly not bragging :eek: Just pleasantly shocked.

Congratulations! Have a little brag, that's terrific.

Is it time yet for a congratulatory drink? Not quite?

Sorry guys, for stretching the thread out sideways with HP's Jaguar E type! I'll go back and take it out of the lounge so we can all fit in properly again.

Congratulations! Have a little brag, that's terrific.

Is it time yet for a congratulatory drink? Not quite?

Sorry guys, for stretching the thread out sideways with HP's Jaguar E type! I'll go back and take it out of the lounge so we can all fit in properly again.

Thanks! Still only 9am here so just coffee. Maybe tonight though. ;)

*curtsies* Hon, I really didn't do all that much. I gave you notes on ten pages, which really wasn't much considering how long your tale is. I'm just happy that it is turning out so well for you. :) :kiss:

LOL, that will be ... about 5 am for me. Perfect time for a wee dram!

:nana:
I *think* you mean 5pm. Which goes along with my general rule of, "It's always 5:00 somewhere!"

A little nightcap is always a good idea.
Exactly!

I *think* you mean 5pm. Which goes along with my general rule of, "It's always 5:00 somewhere!"

LOL, I'm afraid I did mean 5 A.M.! but I may not have been entirely serious about the 'wee dram' ;).

(Unless it's sloshed into my first cup of tea, and I have no whisky in the house so inferior that I could bear to do that to it.)

LOL, I'm afraid I did mean 5 A.M.! but I may not have been entirely serious about the 'wee dram' ;).

(Unless it's sloshed into my first cup of tea, and I have no whisky in the house so inferior that I could bear to do that to it.)

Oh, and here I thought you were keeping Jimmy Walker hours...Listenin' to the Lullaby of Broadway...

Ooh I had to rush in here after Free Association turned an aging MILF's fancy lightly to thoughts of LAGAVULIN!

In fact, I might actually have a real one ... :devil:

In my opinion, when a fella drinks the whole of his particular woman's bottle of Talisker 10 year old and says he will replace it, buying her a Lagavulin for her birthday does not wipe out this previous pledge.

And he ought to throw the empty bottle in the recycling himself, not put it carefully in the box and replace it on the shelf.

Just saying ....

:catroar:

In my opinion, when a fella drinks the whole of his particular woman's bottle of Talisker 10 year old and says he will replace it, buying her a Lagavulin for her birthday does not wipe out this previous pledge.

And he ought to throw the empty bottle in the recycling himself, not put it carefully in the box and replace it on the shelf.

Just saying ....

:catroar:

Yes, dear, but have to TOLD him ?
Is it my imagination or is the left-handed swordswoman in your AV got something wrong?.
It looks like the hanger is on the left.
Difficult to draw a sword that way, I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back