How are you celebrating New Year's Eve?

GoAztecs

Enjoying the sun
Have anything planned?

SOUL-NETWORK-NEW-YEARS-EVE-PARTY-LONDON-vivy-b.jpg

Working and then coming home and going to bed so I can get up in the morning and go right back to work. FML.

Waiting to get snowed in. Current forecast:

Sun 1 Jan: 5-8 inches
Mon 2 Jan: 8-12 inches
Tue 3 Jan: 3-5 inches

I doubt we'll drive down the mountain then.

New Year's Eve? We'll hang around, call the families, get blitzed, play loud music, screw like rabid warthogs, etc.

Making finger food to snack on, keeping the dogs occupied so they won't be scared and staying off the roads. Drinking and icy roads are too dangerous to chance.

Invited to a couple of parties but we're going to a big UFC bash tomorrow night so we might just stay in......who knows

L:rose:

Chauffeuring teenagers to their parties - they have a much more active social life than I do!

Quietly at home with the other half, a nice bottle of something, watching Jools Holland's Hootenanny on the BBC - good line up:

'Chaka Khan, Christine and the Queens, Roy Wood, Rag'n'Bone Man, Gregory Porter, ABC, Seasick Steve, Dr. John Cooper Clarke & Hugh Cornwell, Caravan Palace, along with Ali Campbell, Astro and Mickey from UB40, Imelda May, Ruby Turner, and the Pipes and Drums of the 1st Battalion Scots Guards.'

Back