The Wrong Girl

Bill felt her orgasm arrive and was shocked at how violent her body shook as she came. He felt her wetness as she came, and his tongue did its best to lick up her juices. He savored the taste as he continued to lick, wanting to taste every bit of her. As her orgasm began to subside, he groaned. He leaned back, looking at her as she panted, her breathing labored as she was showing the effects of her orgasm. He could not believe what just happened as he sat back, staring at her.

Before he knew it, she was grinning sexually and sat up. She climbed into his lap and began to grind against his bulge in his pants. He sighed as she kissed him hard and he returned her kiss. Her grinding was driving him nuts, and he sighed. "Fuck we can't have sex..... I can't do that to Alisha...." he moaned. Her lips on his neck began to drive him crazy. It was like Ava knew what buttons to push, she was an expert seductress.

His head tilted sideways, giving Ava more room to kiss his neck. He moved his hands to her hips as she moved on his lap. Her movements teasing him, dry fucking him. She was trying to drive him insane, and he was trying to not give in to her temptations.

" Bill...you want me..I know you do "she said whispering in his ear and grinding harder. She reached between them undoing his pants and fishing his cock out grinding against his bare cock. " Alisha will never know Bill and neither will Jonathan ..Were doing this for us...for pleasure ok? Were taking care of each other" she said sexily grinding her bare pussy against his cock.

" Fuck me Bill...put it inside of me..we both want it...why stop..." She moaned softly and kissed him hungrily. "Put it inside of me baby"Ava moaned knowing it was wrong but wanting to feel Bills impressive dick.

Ava's moans were driving Bill crazy. He heard her tell him that she knew he wanted her. She wasn't wrong. In this moment he wanted to feel her tight pussy. He wanted to know how good of a fuck she was. He heard her moans, knew the rumors about her. He wanted to feel for himself how good she was at pleasuring a man. He knew it was dangerous though. He was engaged, getting married to the love of his life. He did not want to cheat on Alisha.

As Ava reached between them and pulled his cock out, he gasped. He felt Ava's warm and wet pussy grinding against his bare cock and he closed his eyes. "Oh fuck Ava.....I cant.... I am not.... a cheater," he moaned loudly. His mind was racing with thoughts of her riding him, fucking him until he came. He had images of filling her pussy with his warm cum, even though he knew he shouldn't want it.

She continued to tempt, telling him to put his dick inside of her. He reached between them, wanting to just give in. However, he stopped himself. She continued to grind, but he held her just far enough away to stop his cock from entering her. He panted, his breathing getting heavier. "Oh god..... Ava.... they could come home..... its late..." he moaned. He was trying to fight the urge to fuck her, and her tempting ways.

Ava grinned at his moans seeing how hard he was fighting this how hard he was fighting her seduction. " They aren't coming home right this moment...we have a half hour..but if you truly don't want to Bill " she said stopping kissing his neck and stopping her grinding she heard his audible sigh and chuckled feeling his hands still holding her there and she pulled back looking into his eyes and was surprised he leaned in kissing her hungrily.

"This isn't cheating Bill.. we need this..they'll never know..we don't have to do this again if you don't want to...just This once .." Ava said panting. Bill was just as hot as Jonathan although he was the boring brother but seeing this kinky side to him made him even hotter .

She aimed his cock at her entrance and slipped the tip inside of her. " C'mon Bill...if you want me to stop.. make me" she said sexily and teasingly.

Bill felt Ava stop her grinding and kissing his neck. He sighed in disappointment as she pulled back, telling him they could stop if they wanted. He looked at her, he knew he had to push her away. He had to stop this craziness. He was heading down a path that could potentially ruin his engagement. He knew that Ava was bad news, however, as he looked at her all he could see is lust. He was staring into her eyes, and he couldn't think about Alisha or Jonathan. All he could think about was feeling her pussy around his hard cock.

He pulled her in, kissing her hungrily. His lips pushed hard against her amazing, soft lips. He felt her kiss him back before pulling away. She told him they needed this, that it wasn't cheating, that they were just helping each other. As she moved his cock toward her pussy, he gasped. He felt the tip slip inside her warm pussy and he gasped in pleasure. "Oh fuck Ava," he sighed.

He couldn't stop her, he wanted her too much. He moaned, "Fuck your pussy feels so good...." His hand moved to her hips, pulling her down a bit more on top of him. His cock pushing deeper into her pussy. Alisha never let Bill fuck her without a condom on, so he was in a state of pleasure feeling Ava's tight walls grip his bare cock.

Ava moaned feeling the rest of him slowly fill her and couldn't believe how good Bill had felt inside of her. "Fuck your cock is amazing" she panted and kissed him rolling her hips on his cock and taking him deeper.

She heard him grunting as he held her hips and kept fucking her " Uhhh fuck mmmm" she groaned feeling him go deeper and harder both Jonathan and Alisha out of her mind for the moment. " Yes... Fuck Bill your so deep" she groaned feeling him pump into her and lean forward taking her exposed breasts between his lips.

She felt her pussy gripping his cock and him pulsing in her and pushing against her gspot " Mmm fuck...your gonna make me cum.." She cried out riding him.

Bill heard Ava moan as his cock pushed deeper inside of her. He could not believe how tight she was as he thrust up at her. His cock pushing deeper and deeper into her. As her hips began to roll, he felt his cock pulse. The only thing on his mind was the pleasure he was feeling from her. He did not care about his fiancé or his brother. No, all he cared about was Ava, he had fallen into her trap.

He felt her riding him as he pushed up into her. He moaned, "Oh fuck, you are so tight, fuck me Ava...." he moaned. As she leaned forward, he took one of her breasts into his mouth. He sucked hard no the nipple, feeling it harden as he teased it. He gasped against her tit, his mind getting lost in the infidelity he was committing.

As he began to thrust up into her, matching her own hips moving, he heard her moan about him making her cum. He gasped, "Fuck, yes, I want you to cum Ava...." he moaned. His hips thrusting up into her more, his cock rubbing her G-Spot as he wanted to make her cum.

Ava cried out as he fucked her harder and she held onto him riding him hard " Fuck! Uhh yes Bill ...Fuck my tight little pussy!" She cried out quivering above him as she came and kept riding him knowing she wouldn't stop until he came too.

"Yes! Uhh fuck mmm" Ava moaned kissing him the two of them going at it hard on the couch hard. " Damn you feel so fucking good " she groaned and kissed him some more. She didn't have a care in the world riding his cock , she wanted Bill....her lust had taken over.

"Uhhhh mmmm yes Bill cum for me... cum in my hot cunt baby" she panted and kissed him passionately feeling he was close to cumming just as she was about to cum again.

Bill felt Ava orgasm again. Her hips moving as she rode him harder, her juices surrounding his cock as she came hard against him. He felt his head fall back as he thrust up into her, continuing to fuck her through her orgasm. His mind was lost, he could not believe how perfect Ava was. It was like she was built for sex. Her movements, her body and her seductive moans just screamed sexuality.

He heard her moan as he kissed her back. His tongue slipping into her mouth as they made out lustfully. It was like they were in heat, they couldn't stop fucking each other. Bill was in a state of complete pleasure. He honestly did not care if Alisha or Jonathan walked in. All he cared about was fucking Ava.

His cock began to throb as she rode him harder, his mind racing as he moaned. "Oh fuck, ride me harder.... make me cum...." he begged. He felt his hips thrusting up wildly as her pussy walls clenched his cock harder. He had never been in a pussy that was so tight before. He groaned as he felt his orgasm coming, "Oh fuck Ava, you are going to make me cum... yes baby harder!"

Ava cried out hearing himmbeg her to cum and begbher to fuck him harder and she complied with his wishes. She groaned as he pounded her harder both of them wildly fucking each other as if their lives depended on it.

She heard him grunting louder and his moans growing and knew he was about to cum. " That's it baby"she said against his lips "Thats it Bill cum for me... Fill my pussy" she said moaning and bouncing wildly in his lap feeling his hands on her hips as he matched her thrusts.

"Fuck!!" She cried out feeling his cock begin to explode filling her pussy deep with his hot cum .

Bill felt Ava bouncing on him wildly. Hearing her beg for him to cum, her lips against his as he continued to thrust up into her. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her as he felt his cock start to throb and spasm. He felt his orgasm about to explode. His breathing heavy, his eyes closing as he moaned into her lips, "Fuck I am cumming!"

As he moaned, his cock exploded. He thought the load he shot into her mouth was big, but this one was incredible. He had never felt his cock pulse so much as he shot load after load of cum into her bare pussy. He was filling her with his cum as his breathing continued. He kissed her hard, his lips passionately wrestling with her own as he felt his orgasm subsiding.

He breathed heavily, his eyes glazed over as he sighed, "Holy fuck.... that was intense...." he admitted as he still had his arms wrapped around her. His cock still buried inside of her as he felt himself coming down from the high of their fucking. His mind racing, he just came inside his brothers girlfriend, without a condom on. Sure she had a birth control shot, but it still should have been a red alarm for him.

"Fuck..... Ava..... what did we..." he stammered as he felt her warm pussy still surrounding his cock. He gasped, the feeling of her still driving messing with him a bit. He shook his head, "God I dont think I have ever cum so hard...."

Ava chuckled and kissed softly " Neither have I" she admitted truthfully kissing him softly against before climbing off his lap seeing how he kept eyeing her and grinned " I better go get cleaned up Bill" she said and groaned.

"That was...amazing..Thanks again Bill"she said and giggled letting him get one more glance at her body before walking sexily off to the bathroom to shower off quickly before Jonathan and Alisha came home " Maybe you should get a quick wash off too before they get home" she said standing in the bathroom door.

She smirked seeing Bill make his way toward her and she knew she'd behave in the shower because the two had about 15 minutes to get showered dressed and in bed .

Bill watched as Ava stood up, heading off toward the hallway toward the bathroom. He sighed as he knew he had to shower too. He definitely could not be in this state when Alisha got home. He had to smell like sex. The way Ava and him just fucked, he was afraid the hole apartment smelled like sex.

As he walked towards his room he saw Ava in the doorway of the bathroom. He stared at her naked body as she mentioned showering together. "Ava.... don't you think that is a risk?," he said as he stopped in front of her. He was still worried Alisha would walk in.

However, as he stood near the door, he felt Ava's soft hand reach out, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the bathroom. He was still on the high from the two orgasms Ava got out of him tonight. He followed without hesitation.

As he entered the bathroom they shut the door. He watched Ava turn on the water and get the shower ready. Bill pulled his shirt off, putting his clothes down on the floor. They were both naked, Ava stepping into the shower first. Bill almost groaned watching the water cascade over Ava's naked body. Her sexy red hair getting wet and the water running over her large breasts made Bill stop and admire her body for a moment. Then he walked over, stepping into the small shower with her.

Ava smirked seeing him watching her as stood under the shower spray and he joined shortly after. She smirked seeing the water run over his body as well and couldn't help but admire it the brothers had good genes. She sighed sexily as the water ran over her worked out muscles from being fucked throughly by both brothers that night.

She felt somewhat guilty about that but she couldn't resist fucking him tonight and she turned looking at him and leaned up kissing him softly. She knew this wasn't right but after that fucking he gave her she couldn't help but be aroused by him.

She felt his hard body against hers and sighed gasping as his hands went behind her grabbing her luscious ass. She chuckled and ran her hands over his body still couldn't believe how good they fucked each other and couldn't help but wonder if he'd fucked Alisha that way.

" Bill I had fun tonight...I really did appreciate your help with my roles...hopefully I'll get it.. " she said softly " And don't worry I'll never tell Jonathan or Alisha about this I promise" she said softly

Bill felt the warm water washing over his body. He closed his eyes at first, letting the water relax him. He was a bit nervous that what had just happened between Ava and him would be found out by Alisha or even Jonathan. As he opened his eyes, he saw her staring back at him. She smirked as she stepped closer to him, kissing him softly.

He kissed her back, sliding his hands behind her and onto her perfect ass. He squeezed it gently as he groaned, his mind lost on the pleasure that Ava gave him. "God..... glad I could help..... I am sure you will get it..... they would be stupid not to..." he said softly. He nodded, "God, I hope not...… that would ruin everything," he said as he looked down at her.

He couldn't help be turned on by her. Her naked body so close to his was tempting. He figured most guys would have been trying to fuck her again in the shower, but he was trying to resist the urge. He smiled, "God when was the last time you were in a shower with an engaged man that wasn't trying to fuck you?"

Ava chuckled and said " Of course i wouldnt Bill..and Its my first time in the shower with an engaged man period and I know you want to fuck me Bill ...just like I want you to fuck me.. we just don't have much time". she smirked

She sighed as he continued massaging her ass and grinned " If you keep that up..we won't be getting out of this shower soon and we'll be getting caught " she teased sliding her wet body against his and panting she leaned in kissing him deeply then smirked rubbing her bare wet ass against his cock.

"I bet of we had time you'd want to sink that big cock right back inside of me huh Bill?"She teased.

Bill gasped as she started to tease him again. He heard her soft voice and he reacted as his hands continued to grip her ass. He felt his cock starting to twitch as his mind began to get lost. "God..... what are you doing to me?," he moaned. His mind back on her incredible body.

As she turned her back to him, he felt her press her bare, wet ass against his now growing cock. He gasped, his mind racing as she teased him about wanting to fuck her. "God...… you are going to get us caught," he moaned as his hands slide up her stomach, groping her breasts as her ass rubbed against his now growing cock.

Ava moaned softly and grinned " Mmm I'm not doing anything we don't don't want Bill" she said softly sighing as she felt his hands trail up her body and grip her breast massaging her nipples. She sighed moving her neck to the side and continued to rub her ass against his and moaned softly.

She felt herself growing wet from what he was doing and she chuckled saying "Mmm were going to get each other caught..But I do like how your hands feel on my body Bill.. your just as addictive as I am..If you ever need me to take care of you when your frustrated.. I will" she said sexily and grinded her ass and bare pussy against him more.

Bill gasped as he heard her seductive voice. "Fuck, if we are going to get caught, we should stop...." he moaned. His hands continued to grope her huge breasts. His fingers teasing her nipples, as he leans in, kissing her neck. His mind lost in the deeds that were going on. Her ass grinding back against his now rock hard cock was driving him insane.

His lips sucked at her neck as his hands continued to massage her tits. He groaned against her skin, "Fuck how am I so hard again....." he asked. His mind not comprehending how Ava was able to make him cum twice already, and get him rock hard again so soon.

Ava moaned softly as he said they should stop and she knew the two of them were playing a dangerous game with each other. She panted knowing they had limited time together. " Damn it Bill.. I want you to fuck me again baby.. too bad they're coming home in a few" she said and turned kissing him deeply.

" I will have to take care of this though "She said and quickly sank to her knees before he could protest and took him into her mouth and throat without hesitation. She tasted her sweet pussy juice all over his hard cock and moaned softly " Mmm fuck...I could suck your cock all day"

As Ava told him she wanted him to fuck her again, he groaned. The idea of being inside Ava again made his cock twitch. As she turned and kissed him deeply, he returned the kiss. He was shocked at how passionate she was. As their lips wrestled, his pushed her back against the shower wall. The feeling of her soft and full lips was making him forget about the time. Alisha or Jonathan could be home at any time, yet her lips were making him only focus on her.

As they broke their kiss, he sighed. He heard her talk about taking care of his hard-on, and as he was about to protest he watched her sink to her knees in front of him. Before he could say anything, his cock was back in her mouth. He gasped as she took him down her throat, deep throating him right there in the shower. His head fell back as his hands went to her wet red hair. He moaned, "Oh fuck Ava...."

As she pulled her mouth off of his cock, he looked down at her. He sighed, "God your mouth is amazing..... how can anyone resist it?" He felt his hands pushing her head back towards his cock. Her open mouth inviting it in, as he bucked his hips slowly, fucking her amazing lips.

Ava smirked and continued sucking him down her throat feeling his fingers working her head toward his cock again and she chuckled when he mentioned how could anyone could resist her oral skills. " No-one resists oral Bill..unless the person isn't good ...and that's not the case for either of us"she chuckled

She groaned sucking him more seeing how relaxed he was now and seeing how close he was getting to cumming. " Mmm that's it cum for me Bill... Fill my throat with your cum"she said sexily looking up at him with her shining emerald eyes.

She loved the fact the she could bring a guy like Bill to this and have him hot and horny for her and perhaps probably get him to do this as much as she'd like although it had been wrong to Jonathan.

Bill felt Ava sucking on his cock harder. Her throat pulsing around his cock as she took him deeper. He gasped at the feeling, his mind lost in the pleasure that she was giving him. His hands gripped her hair as he felt his balls tighten. He knew he was close to cumming, and he wanted nothing more then to fill Ava's mouth with his seed.

He heard her beg him to cum, before she took him back into her mouth. His hands gripped her hair tighter as his hips began to thrust. He fucked her mouth as he felt his orgasm nearing. He groaned, "Oh fuck, I am going to cum Ava...." he said loudly.

Outside, Alisha had just arrived at the apartment. She parked her car and started to walk toward the building. She had no idea what was going on in the apartment, but inside Bill was about to fill Ava's mouth with cum for the second time tonight.

As his orgasm arrived, Bill groaned loudly. "Oh god, I am cumming……. yes Ava..." he gasped as his cock exploded, filling her mouth with his cum. He felt her tongue and lips coaxing more and more cum out of his body. He was shocked at how much she could make him cum.

Ava moaned swallowing all of his load for a second time that night and she saw the shock on his face when she was done and she licked her lips and smirked then gave him a wink. "You should go out first... get to the bedroom" she said and stood turning off the water knowing the last thing she wanted was for them to get caught. "Till next time"she teased and watched him head out to go to his bedroom.

Ava quickly dried off and started to blow dry her hair and went to pick up her discarded night gown slipping it back on and putting her hair in a high ponytail.

She heard the keys at the door and was happy she had his the evidence on her and Bill's fun and she was disappointed that it was Alisha not Jonathan stepping in.

Alisha scoffed seeing her " Do you ever wear decent clothes?" She said and looked her over

"This is decent and it's for Jonathan not you.. if you don't like it don't look ...or if you want I'll take it off..walk around naked"Ava said and shrugged

Alisha gasped " You crazy bitch .. I better not see you like that around bill"

Ava rolled her eyes and laughed knowing exactly what she had done with Bill several times tonight and she said " Whatever Alisha Good night" she said slightly annoyed by the instant attitude and went to her and Jonathan's bedroom to get in bed and get comfortable.

Bill gasped as Ava swallowed all of his cum again. He leaned back against the wall in the shower as she smirked up at him. After she was done, she stood up, telling him to head out first. He nodded and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and his discarded clothes and headed out. His mind racing as he went into his bedroom, shutting the door.

In the bedroom, Bill felt guilty about what happened. Sure, Ava said she was just helping him out, but he was engaged to Alisha. He sighed as he dried off and changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He knew Alisha would be home soon, so he wanted to try and get Ava out of his head.

A few minutes later Alisha came into the bedroom. She seemed pissed and immediately began bitching about Ava and what she was wearing. "That crazy bitch dresses like a slut every time she is around..... I bet she wants to ruin our engagement."

Bill was nervous, hoping Alisha did not suspect anything. "No..... she is just Ava, she is committed to Jonathan," he said trying to defend Ava. Before he knew it, they were fighting. It definitely was not how he expected his night to go.

…………………………………..

A few days had passed and Bill had done his best to avoid Ava. To be honest, Ava had done good to not even bring up what happened the other day. It was Friday and Jonathan and Bill had planned to have some friends over for some drinks before everyone headed out to the bar. Alisha had headed to the store to get some things, while Jonathan was at the liquor store. Bill was making sure the apartment was ready for their guests, wondering if Ava was coming or if she had other plans.

Back