Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Bonjour precious!
What do you say to this scenario................you would

A Submissive's prayer

I kneel at your feet, eyes down, waiting.. Very gently, you touch me under my chin. I look up at your face, the love I see in your eyes set my head spinning with possibility. You pull me up to you, and hold me so closely I can feel your heart beat. I open my mouth and try to relay to you the admiration and adoration I feel, but I cannot find words that are strong enough to express the depth of my emotion. So, I simply hold you closer, and try to breathe you in. I want to inhale you, carry you inside me, feel you, taste you, experience you. Why do you shape my world, why are you in my dreams, why do I feel strange when I talk to you, as if I were naked, and you could see into the depths of my shaded soul? Tell me, what do you see? Here is what I have wanted to give to you for a long time. In this collection of words, I live, with each line, I breathe. My heart no longer dwells in this body of mine, I am giving it to you. Now begins the courtship of a lifetime, you move so swiftly and gracefully, I hope I can keep up.
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone, or something, that can do him absolutely no good.

Sir William
 
A Lustful Ruse

What I need:

One writer comfortable as playing as one lewd man. I need this writer to be comfortable writing multiple paragraphs, writing descriptive scenes and build-up. This male character is going to be deceptive, manipulative and incredibly lustful towards Lea, my character. I see him as either being:

  • An extremely well-off eighteen year old, orchestrating a lot of things in order to get into Lea's pants.
  • A nemesis of Owen, Lea's husband. Perhaps he made a bet with the husband, or maybe really wants to fuck Lea. Either way, he orchestrates and deceives Lea into letting him get what he wants.

Contact me by private messaging if you're interested. Thank you for reading!
 
Fantasy RP's

Hey there...

I'm looking for people interested in consensual Fantasy or Sci-fi-RP's who enjoy playing male roles for female characters. 1-on-1 or several men and one woman. Despite looking for E-RP, I'm looking for Characters, not just dicks with faces.

At the moment, I'd be most happy to play something inspired by or playing in the world of The Elder Scrolls (online). The male character is preferably a High Elf (Altmer), Dark Elf (Dunmer) or a Demon (Daedra).

If you don't know TES(O) but like dark fantasy/ sci-fi-settings, don't worry. We can make up our own world.

As I have a huge amount of stories in my head and cannot possibly write a story for every single idea:)
The story itself it will largely depend on the counterpart(s) in which direction it will actually go. Also, I really like to get surprised myself:)

Feel free to send me a PM to discuss ideas and possibly kinks with me.
 
Hello

Looking for male writer for one of these two ideas

Porn World

You wake up in world, where the sexual pleasure of everyone is of the utmost importance to the point that government enforces laws to demand access to have a sexual partner available at any time. Incest is legal, bimbization and studization process is common place, drug usage to improve performance and enjoyment is more common then a pack of smokes

Twins Take Over

Your the father of identical twins. While your wife has aged and looks deteriorated, yours have remained the same as when your 20. Large muscular and toned. Your daughters on the other have have blossomed into the versions of man's wet dream. Recently one of your daughter's goes through string of boyfriends that fit your description and always dumbing them once they met you.

PM me if your interested. Able to play on email, skype or here
 
Still looking for writers for this thread, all are welcome!

Synopsis: SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation): The Revival

The RP couldn't be more simple: it's "professional wrestling" with sex. Imagine the gimmicks of the WWE with the kink factor of Ultimate Surrender. Men vs Women, Men vs Men, Women vs Women, all manner of matches are up for grabs.

Please feel free to PM if you have questions, for a full breakdown of the RP:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481718
 
In the mood to chat and write SRP stories on the forums should anyone be interested.

I write solely about cheating - the woman cheating - and preferably with someone close to her guy rather than a stranger, and I don't really like where she cheats with an ex/past lover. I write very long, detailed, and slow to build up stories and am happy to discuss various ideas. I have several that would be fun but love to discuss more.

I would highly suggest taking a look at my Lit stories to have an idea of what I like/how I write.

So if you want to chat or write SRP let me know. I am always interested in your fantasies/stories.

Keep misbehaving ;)
 
Hi everyone. I am still looking for a female writing partner to fill the following roles. If you have any interest, please message me. I am willing to discuss any details you would like to add to benefit the story. I enjoy build up in my roles, and enjoy writing multiple paragraphs if possible. All depends on the scene and partner. Thanks for taking the time to read!

The Therapist

My character is a successful therapist that has help those with many different issues. He is successful and in a great place in his life. He has the perfect family, a great career, and is truly happy with the work that he has done. Your character has been referred to him because of multiple issues (sex addiction, alcohol, drugs, or a variety. Can be up for discussion). My character believes he is helping her during their sessions, however, he is really getting caught in her web of seduction and deception. Your character weaves her way into his life, creating havoc and making him risk his perfect career and marriage. (I see your character as the home wrecker type)

The Man-eater

My character has been a successful teacher at Lowden High School for years. He loves his job and has become a part of the school and local community. Everyone knows him and he is held in high regard by his co-workers, students, and the community as a whole. Your character is a new hire at the school (teacher, counselor, any other ideas). She has always been irresistible and used that to her advantage. When she starts at the school, my character is assigned as her mentor, to help her transition to the school and community. At first, the flirting is fun and innocent, however, the intentions soon change. Your character is weaving a web of seduction and temptation, attempting to trap my character to gain what she needs and wants.

The Nanny

My character is happily married with a small family. He is a former college basketball player, but currently is working at a large marketing firm in the city. His wife is a doctor at the local hospital, the head of a department and often working late hours or traveling to conferences. They have two children, a girl that is three and a young boy that is just over a year old. With all the traveling his wife has been doing lately and with the late hours my character has to work at times, the couple decides they need a family nanny to help. After months of searching, the two cannot find a candidate they both like. The wife just left town for a business trip for a few days and my character interviews yours. You seem perfect for the position, but little does my character know that you are more interested in create havoc for the happy family. Your character enjoys the idea of seducing the perfect husband, creating a situation where the perfect couples world could get turned upside down.
 
A busty young mother named Felicity finds herself at the mall on one evening and bumps into someone claiming to be a friend of her's during high school. Falling for his initial lies, she finds herself accepting him into her personal life. Getting manipulated and taken advantage of, she finds herself in a really dark place in her life as she slowly becomes this pevert's big tittied fucktoy.

I'm looking for someone to obviously be comfortable with playing a lustful and slightly sadistic character. If this sounds like you, give me a shoutout in the private messages. I'll be waiting!
 
First timer!

Hello,

Excuse me if this isn't right, first time back here in ages.

I'm looking for a female writer to work with.

The story is of a teacher who wants to help his student. She tries to seduce him in a slightly clumsy, naive, school girl fashion, but he resists all her advances. She finds a way to push him to do more, blackmailing him into more and more until she finally seduces, uses and dominates him, totally flipping the power balance.

Any takers?
 
Looking for a female for following ideas... If you are interested in any of the ideas below, PM me. I prefer to play via Thread or PM.

1: One night a man, who's wife died a few years ago, is woken up by someone pounding on his front door. At the door he finds a naked woman, begging to be let in, she says she was kidnapped and that her kidnapper is after her. Just then, a car screeches to a halt outside. He quickly lets her in and tells her to get upstairs to his bedroom lock the door and call 911. The man who kidnapped her try to force there way in but the man is able to take care of the kidnapper without killing him, just as the police arrive. The EMTs take the woman to the hospital and the police want to give the man recognition for saving the young woman's life. The man refuses saying he doesn't want to be hounded by the press, he just wants to be left alone.

A few days later, a woman in a nice business suit arrives at the man's door. He doesn't recognize her at first but after a moment or two he realizes that it was the woman he saved. She tells him that she's eternally grateful for what he did for her and would be willing to do anything to repay him for what he did for her...
----------------------
2: A woman is down on her luck. She lost a good paying job and to sell almost everything and the only job she could get was becoming a stripper. A man comes in the club she works in one night and sees her dancing. He can tell from looking at her that see doesn't belong there, she's a woman who's used to the finer things in life.

He asks to have a private dance with her, but instead of having her dance he talks to her. He offers to give her a job as his personal assistant/submissive lover. She will moves into his house and treats her to a life she could only imagine.
---------------
3: A woman is a complete bitch to every one. She pushes one of her employees over the edge, he rapes her and then blackmails her into giving him everything including her body.
-----------------
4: A real estate agent is raped and kidnapped while showing a house to what she thinks is a potential buyer
-------------
5: A man kidnaps a woman and keeps her in a small cell of a room. He says noting to her and feeds her nothing but chicken soup. The woman craves human contact of some kind and because of the lack of communication she eventual breaks and becomes the man's willing sex slave.
------------
6: A man kidnaps a woman and trains her to be his pet woman/sex slave. He treats her like a pet. He keeps her in a cage at night, makes her walk on all fours, and forces her to eat out of pet dishes.
----------------
7: Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-------------------
8: A rich man has moved to the mountains to enjoy a more quiet slower pace of life. He built a nice cabin in the woods with all the latest appliances and electronics. But, he grew some of his food and raised chickens. After about a year he realizes he misses female companionship. But instead of finding a girl who would be willing to give up the city life for a somewhat more rural life. He decides to kidnap a successful, strong business woman and make her his wife and the mother of his children
--------------
9: A group of cheerleaders get lost and they find a nice man to help them. The girls learn that the man isn't there to help then he's there to enslave them and make them his new harem of wives
--------------
10: A successful business woman has a secret. She want to be used as a sex slave. She finds out about a man who takes woman like her and gives them a weekend 'vacation' from there normal lives. He 'kidnaps' them and takes them to his place in the woods. There he chains her up, spanks her, 'rapes' her, and keeps her in a small room with just a toilet, a sink, and a small cot. She agrees to go on a 'vacation' with him and at the end she doesn't want to go home she wants to stay with him.
-------------
I would also be interested in doing a roleplay basted on this story: Female Journalist, Interrupted
 
Here are some of my rp Ideas if one strikes your fancy send me a PM with the title

True Beginnings

Many people thought that cave men were the first human type creatures to be created. Unfortunately, that is a lie and the government knew it. People with the ability to become something more, they were known as Wolf People. But now the year is 2020 and the Wolf People became Werewolves. 500 years ago, they created a community where everyone was a werewolf. They had the alphas; the female was supposed to be a goddess. Sadly, she was killed, and the male alpha became a monster because his mate was killed.

Now 500 years later a lone woman finds their town, but everyone can smell her. It was a scent that meant something to them. There goddess had been reborn, she was sent to become a human, to create a new race of Werewolves. The Alpha will be the first one that figures out her scent is the same from there dead goddess. They begin to prepare a ceremony were the male Alpha will make love to her, to get her pregnant and to open her mind up. And once the ceremony is done, she has the ability to heal herself and others, and she will be with child.

This can go smoothly or horrible lol I am up for changing things or adding, so if you’re interested let me know and if you have ideas, pm them to me please.

The Great Naga

For centuries there have been stories about the being called a Naga, half human and half snake. You play the king of your people; your people are in danger of dying off. So you asked your wise elders if they could mix a human into their blood line. They agreed but you would have to find a human woman you honestly find beautiful and very kind. But instead of finding the right one, getting her pregnant and cutting the baby out of her and taking off. You have fallen in love with her, but you feel the ability to keep human form was dying off. You had been in human form over a year.

The night had come where he needed to take her, and knew that if you had sex with her, your true form would come forth, a very painful process. But once the lower part of him is a snake, he has something special on his dick to keep him in there.

I love romance also here are some naga ideas

Full Naga

Humanoid Naga


I watched season 4 of the TV show I-Zombie and this is my idea

Love of The Zombie


You play a guy who is a zombie you go through tanning, you color your hair and make sure to do whatever you need to do, to hide you are a zombie. You are in love with your best friend Beth, they have been next door neighbors for a few years now. Problem is that you know if you have sex with her, she too will become a zombie. But because he cares for her to much he wouldn't damn her to that life. Now my character is a scientist who is working on a way to become immune to becoming a zombie. Once she takes the cure and told her lab assistant to make more, she takes one and fills it up, putting a cap over the needle and puts it in a vile. She was going to take it home and put it in a safe.

On her way to her friends place but since its late at night she ends up getting stopped by a group of men, thankfully your character as out for a walk when he hears her scream. When he sees her he goes into Beast Mode and once they are all dead he turns to her still in beast mode, but when he sees the fear in her face and snaps out of it.

It’s a frightful way to expose one’s self, but it’s basically the question can she love a Zombie?


The Detective and The Pretty Girl

I'm looking for someone to play Sherlock Homes, the 2017 version. I am watching the show and got an idea. A Family from America have moved to London and have been there for many years, there daughter named Rose met Sherlock when she was 15, and they became friends something rather rare for the man since he is married to his work. But the girl is now 20 and she is extremely intelligent almost as smart as Sherlock but now her family has gone missing and she needs the help of her friend. But she will find out two things about him that she didn't know, one sometimes he uses cocaine to help him break a case and 2 he has the hots for Rose but because of the drug issue and his work he tries to not act on his feelings, but he will

The Mer's Soul Mate

I got the idea from a new tv show called Siren. You would play as a merman who is much more then he looks like. Sure, he looks like a regular human from the belly up and has a fin just like the little mermaid. But if pissed off he becomes something else, with claws and different skin plus huge spikes out of his back. But that form doesn't show very much. One day he is caught by fishermen and once they find out what they got, they put him in a tank, so everyone could see him. But a girl named Skyler saw the mermaid and while no one was looking she frees him and goes back into the ocean. But the second he looked her in the eye she knew that she was his soul mate, there is an old tale if a human fell in love with a mer that she would slowly become one of them.

When he comes back in his human form she was very surprised, though he can't stay in human form long, they will spend a lot of time on the beach. And when under water she can breathe thanks to him giving her air in a kiss. The relationship is kind of fast, I’d love for him to get her pregnant first time he saw her all he wanted was off spring but the more he got to know her, the more he fell in love and knew she was his soul mate. (The having baby situation isn’t forced on you)

Love in All Forms

My idea is based on a tv show called Cleverman. It’s an Australian tv show. My idea is based on the show to some extent. In the show there are beings known as hairies. The name of the species is really stupid, but my idea is a human that respects them very much, she is a nurse that helps them because she sees innocence in them all. You play as one of the hairies, but you keep yourself shaved and your nails cut always, coloring your hair to hide yourself. Your character is in love with mine but because of what he is, he is afraid that she will be afraid of him.

They look like this. Hairies

There is a way for them to become regular people and he wants to do it to have a relationship with her and doesn't think that she would want him as his true self. But she finds out what he is doing and stops him before it’s too late, begging him to not go through with it. She had never seen his true self but wants to, which will be a true test. Fur over their bodies and long nails and has super human speed and strength kind of like a werewolf but more human.

The Raven

For hundreds of years the white man had been stealing every little piece of earth belonging to the Indians. The last reservation was a huge one, thousands of Indians have lived there. But the elders have told everyone that a powerful woman would be coming to protect them. She came into the form of a white woman, one who will do anything to protect them. The Chief of the clan believed in it whole heartily. But the day after the Elders say a white woman would protect them, the chief fiends a white girl looking to be no older then 19 she had been hurt like someone tried to kill her but she won. She wakes up in a hut and the chief begins to wonder if this was her, the elder's also said that she could command any animal, that no animal is terrified of her.


There clan got visited by a white man some kind of sheriff looking for her, she was his daughter. Now when he finds her there he thinks they did it to her. That is how this war gets started, and now this girl once awake and learns there customers, even some of the language and refuses to go. By this point she is very close to the chief and I think when the two see each other's eyes its an instant connection.

Pm if interested

Pm if interested in any of them
 
Still looking for writers for this thread. We have 2 new participants so we want to keep building up the momentum.

Synopsis: SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation): The Revival

The RP couldn't be more simple: it's "professional wrestling" with sex. Imagine the gimmicks of the WWE with the kink factor of Ultimate Surrender. Men vs Women, Men vs Men, Women vs Women, all manner of matches are up for grabs.

Please feel free to PM if you have questions regarding the RP, how to make a profile for it, etc. For a full breakdown of the RP:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1481718
 
So I just had a goofy idea.

You are a super heroine, ala wonder woman or supergirl or whatever make up your own, complete with a secret identity and everything. One evening at your secret identity workplace, your co-workers insist that you go out with them to a club for the evening. Reluctantly you agree to go with them, seeing as how the world wasn't in pending doom that day, it has been a long time since you had fun anyway so fuck it.

You cut loose, and you meet my character. Just a regular guy who hits you up for a drink and a dance. Things lead ultimately to your apartment for one of those one-night stands you keep hearing your co-workers say are just a blast. We do the dirty, and my character has to get a cab from your place to get home.

On my way home I'm attacked by a gang of super thugs, you show up doing your super hero things and I realize that you look a lot like the chick I just had sex with. Things go from there into shanagans as you try to keep my mouth shut about who you are, but at the same time I seem to be a magnet for trouble.

Hit me up if this seems like it could be fun.
 
Really craving this type of story:

I would like to write as a male character alongside either a female or MtF transgender character. I envisage my character will be someone in a position of authority, though not someone especially rich or high-powered, maybe something like a teacher, owner of a small business or something along those lines.

I can post 1-2 times a week, from 1-2 paragraphs to quite a bit longer depending on the story.

I would like the story to focus on the slow seduction and role reversal between my character and his female/trans co-worker, either his secretary/PA or other typically ‘subordinate’ role. They (you) would hopefully slowly get to know my character on a personal level while at work and then have him slowly become submissive in terms of their increasingly sexual relationship. I hesitate to use the word dominant in connection to your character as a lot of stories I see involving a Dom end up with humiliation, sissification and similar themes which I don’t want to end up playing out. I want it to be more about the exchange of control and trust and an exploration of both character’s fantasies and sexuality.

I would like the story to involve some light BDSM, orgasm denial/control, use of toys, power play, as well as the more vanilla aspects of sex.

My character would be in his 40’s with yours being anywhere from 18 and up. I am anticipating your character would be curvy and very smart/sassy. Maybe some ‘alternative’ looks, with either tattoos or piercings or just something out of the norm about her dress sense or appearance.


Incest Story

I want to try a brother (MC) v sister (YC) story, but one where they are more mature ages, maybe mid to late 20s or even early 30s.

Maybe they have moved away from home and haven't seen each other in a while, but both secretly harboured feelings for one another. They've both had relationships but none were 'the one’ and perhaps they meet up one day after a particularly messy split from a partner and get talking about how nobody else understands what they are looking for etc and come to the conclusion that there is only one person that really clicks.

I'm open to suggestions on the age difference and who would take the lead in any flirting and sexual advances but I also want to explore the problems they would face in terms of keeping their growing relationship secret from friends and family.

PM me if you are interested.
 
Looking for a female co-writer for a few thread ideas, PM if interested.


The Clinical Trial

A college guy gets into a clinical trial for a prostate drug. Besides making his cock bigger, making him get hard again faster and exponentially increasing the size of his loads, the other side-effect of the drug is that his semen is now packed with potent pheromones. Women who smell traces of it find themselves getting aroused. Concentrated amounts would make it hard to resist touching yourself. Drinking, rubbing his semen into your skin, or taking a load in the vagina would get you addicted to Alex's cum.


High Card Dare

We're in a group of friends who do a game night. High school seniors or college students, or a mix, something along those lines. There's usually a little drinking and the conversation inevitability gets a bit raunchy but things never go much further.

Until tonight.

Most of the guys cancel for regular reasons and it ends up being my character and the girls in the group, played by you. We play a few board games, have a few drinks and the conversation gets raunchy quick. One of us suggests playing high card dare.

The rules are simple. We shuffle the deck and all pick a card. The person with the high card gets to dare the person with the low card. If you refuse the dare, you lose.


A simple Housing Mix-up

Sam shares a bathroom with the two girls rooming next door. A sexual relationship ensues.


Step Sister Home From College

A sexual relationship develops between step brother and sister while she's home from college. She may bring her friends in to enjoy him too.


Cheater Caught

Professor Frederick catches a girl in his class cheating. He confronts her and blackmails her into becoming his sex slave.


Lucky Bastard

Tony wins the lottery, and his luck continues as he runs into a girl in the shower at college and his sex-capades continue across campus.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female writing partner for these ideas.

All of these are up for negotiation and are flexible in their premise and in execution. I play both female and male characters, so that element is flexible as well.

1. An Education

A young couple (late teens - early 20s) are instructed in the art of love by a more experienced woman.

Here are a few settings in which this could play out

- A school does sex-ed, but with a more 'hands on' approach.
- A young couple, nervous about their first time, approach a mutual acquaintance for advice and instruction.
- In a pseudo medieval/renaissance setting, couples are not expected to come to their wedding as virgins, and are trained prior to their marriage in the art of love. A young man and a young woman, soon to be married to other people, are paired for this training.

I would be willing to write one or both of the young couple, depending on how many were interested.

2. Mistaken Identity

The idea here would be a teacher accidentally picking up one of her students, and late discovers the student is in her class. This could evolve into a bit of a blackmail situation if you wanted to do that, and could branch off in a lot of directions so I'd want to talk about a few of the details before we got started.

3. The Deluxe Package

This is a pretty simple idea and could be adapted to a lot of scenarios. It would center around a massage spa with some special services.

One of us would play the client and the other a worker at the spa.

The client character has been down lately over a break-up or lost job or something else. I'd like to leave the details open to be discussed prior to starting.

In order to cheer the client up, his/her friends buy a gift card for several sessions at a spa. They buy the deluxe package and give it is a gift to the client. What the client does not realize is just what sorts of special services the deluxe package includes. Whether the friends who gave the gift knew can be decided before we begin.

So the fun of this would be in the surprise element. Both characters can be of either gender and I'm willing to play either to client or the spa-worker depending on what you're interested in. Feel free to PM me if you think this sounds fun and would like to work out some details.

5. A Music Lesson

A bride is looking to hire a musician to play at her upcoming wedding. Her fiance is unable to made the audition so she goes alone, and finds the harpist surprisingly alluring.
 
This is a rough idea, looking for a female co-writer to flesh out the idea.

A male transfer student starts at a college. He seduces one of the female teachers, turning her into his sex slave. Together they begin to bring female students into their games to be used.
 
Speaking out my mind

Faco Medic had develop a new drug and this is the crucial moment where they had to decide if this is good or bad for mankind. The government insist on a test before approving it to be marketed to the public or to the world.

The name it SOMM or speaking out my mind. The effect took place for about 15 minutes and it stimulate one to speak out what he or she is thinking. Just give him a drink and he will speak out his honest feeling, isn't that wonderful? Yet someone says it is dangerous.

Without informing the public, Faco advertise to pay 500 each to the test subject. Both the participant can drink it at home and make a report the next day whether they think the product is good or bad

Looking for players to join as test subject. Drop me a note please and discuss.
 
Last edited:
I have another idea.

A man is attacked by a vampire coming home from a bar after losing his job. In a drunken panic he fights off the vampire and accidentally kills the creature.

Turns out though, that this was the city's MASTER vampire. By killing the Master my character absorbs the bond that makes every other vampire in the city serve him unconditionally. Never in the history of vampire-kind has a human taken such a bond (because no human has ever killed a Master vampire before), this leads my character into a world he knows nothing about with a bunch of powerful creatures bound to him.

Now he must learn the ins and outs of leading a bunch of vampires, while also trying not to get killed by outside vampires that see him as an easy target to steal the Master's bond from him for themselves.
 
Still looking for writer on this one


Twins Take Over

Your the father of identical twins. While your wife has aged and looks deteriorated, yours have remained the same as when your 20. Large muscular and toned. Your daughters on the other have have blossomed into the versions of man's wet dream. Recently one of your daughter's goes through string of boyfriends that fit your description and always dumbing them once they met you.

Themes: Incest, teasing, voyeurism

PM me if your interested. Able to play on email, skype or here
 
So I have this idea that can take place in any setting that you prefer.

You are the heir to an empire (land or country or even just a company, you choose) and as a kid you've always felt closeted. One day, you try to sneak out and get lost and are taken in by a bunch of thieves who figure out that they might use you for ransom with such rich clothes. Being an orphan, I run with these thieves but also see that you don't belong here. I befriend you and help you get away.

This is where two scenarios can play out:

1.) We exchange mementos to remember each other by. Fast forward several years later, you now own your empire and I have become a professional thief and my next target is you as a job from one of your rivals. But you catch me and you see me wearing the memento you gave me when we were still children. You haven't forgotten what I did for you so this time, you try to help me out to turn me into a decent woman.

2.) We get back to your family and you tell your parents that you want me as your servant and bodyguard to thank me for helping you. They agree and I become your personal aide and maid. I learn what it takes to help you manage your inheritance and to take care of your every personal need (professionally speaking), at the same time our friendship grows to levels that are so familiar, there's barely any shame, except that I always draw the line at nakedness for propriety's sake. And of course, for the sake of my heart that has come to silently love you, knowing that you have to soon marry someone of your rank and stature. But I will always be here. Your ever devoted servant.
 
Seeking a female role player for this one

Two friends have gone out for a night of drinking, One guy wants to talk about something with his buddy. He and his girlfriend have been together for awhile and want something to spice up their sex life. He knows for a fact that his girlfriend is sexually attracted with this friend, because of a vacation all three took and how she couldn't keep her eyes off of him at the hotel pool. He wants his buddy to come home with him to share the news with his gf. She's working late and just getting home, she's surprised by the offer, but by no means turns it down. They make it happen that night, before she can rethink it. Things start off with the friend just watching, Once he joins in. Her focus switches to him and off the boyfriend. Essentially turning into a Cuckold situation, which is what the boyfriend hand in mind the whole time.

We can run this over Lit, PM's, E-mail. Whatever works. Send a PM if interested.

Thanks,
Wolfs
 
Back
Top