Married Man Handjob

I've been married to the same woman for 25 years, since we were highscool sweethearts. Even when we were dating she rarely gave me handjobs which I so dearly loved but I was getting to eat pussy at the time so I figured it was a win. Don't get me wrong, our sexlife is great. We even entered the swinging lifestyle some years ago, she just doesn't get into the random impromptu here, let me make you cum thing.
The thought of women that just enjoy making a man cum where ever/when ever they get the urge has me literally dripping.

I wish my wife would wan to randomly make me cum.

I would love a handjob from a stranger.

So I tried this recently. It didn't go well.

The first time I went into a restaurant and sat across from a married couple. I got the guys attention clearly, and made sure he could see up my skirt. In spite of attempts to flirt and otherwise look for an opportunity to interact with him, he pretty much avoided that possibility. Though I was turned on by his wandering eye, I was also frustrated.

I tried a second time the next day. Similar scenario. This time I waited till the wife went to the bathroom, and then slipped him a not saying to mett me in the bathroom in fifteen minutes. She came back, I went into the bathroom (I picked a place where the bathrooms lock). He knocked, I let him in. He started touching me and I unzipped him. I paused because the smell was off. He anxiously started grabbing. I shrugged a little, and he got more aggressive. I said something like "I'm sorry I can't", and walked out of there. I didn't feel especially unsafe, I had the upper hand; but it was just really off.

Lessons learned:
- This is harder in reality than in my imagination.
- Selecting the right guy is going to be hard. I'm not sure how I could do that, since it seems like the more likely the guy is to follow me the less likely it is that he is going to be someone who's cock I actually want to spend any time handling.

Any ideas?

The first time I went into a restaurant and sat across from a married couple. I got the guys attention clearly, and made sure he could see up my skirt. In spite of attempts to flirt and otherwise look for an opportunity to interact with him, he pretty much avoided that possibility. Though I was turned on by his wandering eye, I was also frustrated.

I tried a second time the next day. Similar scenario. This time I waited till the wife went to the bathroom, and then slipped him a not saying to mett me in the bathroom in fifteen minutes. She came back, I went into the bathroom (I picked a place where the bathrooms lock). He knocked, I let him in. He started touching me and I unzipped him. I paused because the smell was off. He anxiously started grabbing. I shrugged a little, and he got more aggressive. I said something like "I'm sorry I can't", and walked out of there. I didn't feel especially unsafe, I had the upper hand; but it was just really off.

Lessons learned:
- Selecting the right guy is going to be hard. I'm not sure how I could do that, since it seems like the more likely the guy is to follow me the less likely it is that he is going to be someone who's cock I actually want to spend any time handling.

Any ideas?

Post a personal ad for a married man to meet you at a restaurant at a certain time to increase your odds.

Lessons learned:

Any ideas?

Maybe be more direct from the get go? In passing the note, say exactly what will happen??

Its so hot that you even tried it. Its so sexy, but I'm not sure I would even be able to do it. I'd be scared my wife would catch us.

Maybe be more direct from the get go? In passing the note, say exactly what will happen??

Its so hot that you even tried it. Its so sexy, but I'm not sure I would even be able to do it. I'd be scared my wife would catch us.

Yeah, I don't know if the first guy was afraid of getting caught, or just faithful with everything but his eyes.

Being more direct might help. The entire scenario seems strangely difficult. I honestly thought it would be easier than this.

Yeah, I don't know if the first guy was afraid of getting caught, or just faithful with everything but his eyes.

Being more direct might help. The entire scenario seems strangely difficult. I honestly thought it would be easier than this.

Just the thought of going to the bathroom, encountering a woman who gives an anonymous handjob and then going back to your wife is insanely erotic.

I gotta say I love the thought and the workout for that you put into this little scenario.

Makes me want to dream up something impossibly difficult for you to try.

I can understand how this would be a huge turn on. I watched a married man masturbate recently while his wife was across the room, it was incredible to watch him do that and to make eye contact with him while he did it... She never knew. It's all I've thought about for days! Lol

My SO loves to watch me jacking off, not to the point of cumming because that would be such a waste. I think it's a virility thing, she likes a man who is not embarrassed to expose himself, who is confident enough to 'go solo'. Perhaps she has a voyeuristic tendency.

My SO loves to watch me jacking off, not to the point of cumming because that would be such a waste. I think it's a virility thing, she likes a man who is not embarrassed to expose himself, who is confident enough to 'go solo'. Perhaps she has a voyeuristic tendency.

My wife is the same way...she loves seeing me pleasure myself. Having we give another sexy guy a handy is highly erotic for me as well. She loves looking at sexy cocks online so this fantasy is in the realm of possibilities for her I think.

Well the craziest thing happened this morning

Okay, so I finally did this. The result was a series of extraordinarily unlikely events.

So, my girlfriend left early in the morning. I walked her to her train and hit the bar.

After I was there for about one drink, a married couple sat down near me. So, even though I wasn't prepared I did my best to tease the husband of the couple.

Now, one thing. This was a gorgeous couple. They were both probably in their late 20's, both physically fit. He was clean shaven, had his ears pierced, and nice well styles dirty blonde hair. I expected little would come of this because that seemed unlikely. I wasn't really going to take this anywhere, I was just getting turned on teasing this guy. The wife looked over at me a few times, but I was relatively sure she didn't think much of it.

I was shocked, when she gets up to use the bathroom, and this guy comes over with his business card, and says "Hey, if you want to get together some time" passing it to me. I take it and put it on the table and without thinking I say "Why don't you meet me in the ladies restroom five minutes after your wife gets out?"

He gave me a wry smile and sat back down. This suddenly struck me that this was the real deal. My heart was racing. Last time this happened I didn't start feeling this anticipation and anxiety, it just felt awkward. Now suddenly I feel committed. This is really going to happen.
She returns from the bathroom and sits down.
I get up and go to the bathroom.

I'm in there for a few minutes. I try and adjust in the mirror. I don't know who I'm trying to impress, but I can't really figure out anything else to do.

When the door handle shook I was startled. I realized I had been zoning out for a minute. I unlocked the door and let him in. I said "Hi" sort of tersely. and he whispered "Hello beautiful."
He grabbed my sides, pulled me into him, and started kissing my neck. I reached down to his slacks, and felt his erection (he must have been anticipating this for a minute), as he moved his hands to my breasts.

I unzipped him and he unsnapped my dress (I was wearing a front snap black dress), and fondled my tits while I stroked him. He deftly unclasped my bra and my tits came out.

At this point I had decided actually fucking him was probably not the best idea. I wanted to see if this itself would work. So I squatted down and spit and started giving him a hand job. This lasted a little while with the occasional grab at my tits.

I started to get nervous that this was taking too long (I was extremely turned on but also feeling really nervous). So I put him in my mouth, and sucked him for a minutes. After a tiny bit of that he pulls out of my mouth, squeezes my tits together and starts tit-fucking me.
(There were back and forth whispers this whole time, but I don't really remember what was said)
So he's titfucking me, which I'm perfectly happy with because as far as one sided sex goes it's my preference. In the mean time I'm wet enough that I can feel it soaking my panties, so I bring a hand down there and gently rub from the outside.
So here I am soaking wet, barely touching myself, this gorgeous guy with a gorgeous body is titfucking me, and suddenly he stiffens a little more, and his thrusting pattern changes. He's going to come, I look down and suddenly I can't see very well because my face and glasses are covered in his cum.
OMG, the amount of cum from an average sized cock. It shot out of there with an amazing amount of force and my face is immediately soaked, then my neck, then my tits. The I feel it racing down my stomach, and I pull away and reach for toilet paper and catch it before it can get any further. I think to myself "Has this guy been saving up?"

"That was hot" he says like a teenager.
"Um, yeah" I responded awkwardly. "Thanks" he says. "Sure" I say not really paying attention to him because I'm trying to clean cum off of everything.

He leaves. I spend five minutes wiping cum off my body, once I'm satisfied that I have wiped off all the major spots and cleaned my glasses, I sit down to pee while putting my bra on.

At this point I notice my dress has splotches of cum all over. Now I'm horny and annoyed. I take off the dress, and run some water and try and wipe it off. It's not working super well, but I figure it's enough to make it not super obvious. I redress and go back out. I can't leave for a while, because it's cold outside and I'm wearing wet clothes.

I sit down, and start regretting this. Everything is great, except now I'm uncomfortably horny and stuck here. I can't really go masturbate in the bathroom since I already spend twenty minutes in there.

Suddenly I am taken out of my introspection by the sound of arguing. The attractive couple, the guy whose jizz remains attached to my body and his beautiful wife are arguing.

I'm not really following. Something about money and food. He says "fine", and storms off.

Now I feel guilty. She's clearly sad, and I feel like I'm responsible. Talk about a buzz kill. The waiter comes to her, she orders a salad or something, and then sits there and starts to cry a little.

Now I'm feeling super bad for her. So I go up to her and ask if she's alright. She says something about him being a bastard and starts crying more. Obviously I'm feeling extra guilty now. I sit down next to her and offer her my shoulder to cry in. She accepts and a few minutes later she's talking again.

When she says the fight was over what to order, I am relieved a little and suggest that fights about silly things are usually about a deeper problem. Then she starts talking about their marital problems in general. When I find out that he has refused to fuck her in over a month (and that it hasn't been exactly frequent in over a year) my heart sinks double.

To myself I wonder what could possess a guy to engage in the kind of behavior, but not fuck this completely gorgeous woman.

I continue to play therapist and am warm and nurturing. She is obviously affection starved. We order a couple more drinks, and talk.

About half way through our drinks I notice that her hand has been on my thigh, and is now moving up my thigh.

My mind is blown. This can not actually be happening. I try and figure out what to do, but while I'm trying to figure it out we kiss. It's one of those kisses where time slows for a moment, and just sort of hangs there. No sound around, no one else.

I then realize were engaging in a lesbian kiss in public, and that's not exactly the safest thing to be doing. I pull away
"Um, what are you doing now?" I ask.
"Nothing I guess..." she replies.
"Do you want to come back to my place and clean yourself up?"

We walk to my apartment.
When we get inside we immediately start making out, and it's great. I find myself so turned on it is painful, so when she finally touches me I cum very quickly. We make love for the following hour, we are completely satisfied.
Her phone rings. It's her husband.
"I have to go" she says after hanging up. She leaves. I'm exhausted and satisfied. I'm also blown away by the impossibility of what just happened. I shower and reflect.

I'm glad that happened. I figure this is going to bring them closer together or rip them apart. Certainly whatever is happening right now in their relationship isn't working. However I don't think I'll be playing that game again. Part of the appeal of it is it allowed anonymous sex to be safer. The wife in the other room was a trump card I could play to keep myself safe. What I realize, is that it indeed is not really fair to the third party that doesn't know what's happening. It's also just too damn hard. The OP seems to have a lot of success with it. One out of Three is not really great, and none of them came without cost.

Last edited:
Okay, so I finally did this. The result was a series of extraordinarily unlikely events.

So, my girlfriend left early in the morning. I walked her to her train and hit the bar.

After I was there for about one drink, a married couple sat down near me. So, even though I wasn't prepared I did my best to tease the husband of the couple.

Now, one thing. This was a gorgeous couple. They were both probably in their late 20's, both physically fit. He was clean shaven, had his ears pierced, and nice well styles dirty blonde hair. I expected little would come of this because that seemed unlikely. I wasn't really going to take this anywhere, I was just getting turned on teasing this guy. The wife looked over at me a few times, but I was relatively sure she didn't think much of it.

I was shocked, when she gets up to use the bathroom, and this guy comes over with his business card, and says "Hey, if you want to get together some time" passing it to me. I take it and put it on the table and without thinking I say "Why don't you meet me in the ladies restroom five minutes after your wife gets out?"

He gave me a wry smile and sat back down. This suddenly struck me that this was the real deal. My heart was racing. Last time this happened I didn't start feeling this anticipation and anxiety, it just felt awkward. Now suddenly I feel committed. This is really going to happen.

I'm in there for a few minutes. I try and adjust in the mirror. I don't know who I'm trying to impress, but I can't really figure out anything else to do.

When the door handle shook I was startled. I realized I had been zoning out for a minute. I unlocked the door and let him in. I said "Hi" sort of tersely. and he whispered "Hello beautiful."
He grabbed my sides, pulled me into him, and started kissing my neck. I reached down to his slacks, and felt his erection (he must have been anticipating this for a minute), as he moved his hands to my breasts.

I unzipped him and he unsnapped my dress (I was wearing a front snap black dress), and fondled my tits while I stroked him. He deftly unclasped my bra and my tits came out.

At this point I had decided actually fucking him was probably not the best idea. I wanted to see if this itself would work. So I squatted down and spit and started giving him a hand job. This lasted a little while with the occasional grab at my tits.

I started to get nervous that this was taking too long (I was extremely turned on but also feeling really nervous). So I put him in my mouth, and sucked him for a minutes. After a tiny bit of that he pulls out of my mouth, squeezes my tits together and starts tit-fucking me.
(There were back and forth whispers this whole time, but I don't really remember what was said)
So he's titfucking me, which I'm perfectly happy with because as far as one sided sex goes it's my preference. In the mean time I'm wet enough that I can feel it soaking my panties, so I bring a hand down there and gently rub from the outside.
So here I am soaking wet, barely touching myself, this gorgeous guy with a gorgeous body is titfucking me, and suddenly he stiffens a little more, and his thrusting pattern changes. He's going to come, I look down and suddenly I can't see very well because my face and glasses are covered in his cum.
OMG, the amount of cum from an average sized cock. It shot out of there with an amazing amount of force and my face is immediately soaked, then my neck, then my tits. The I feel it racing down my stomach, and I pull away and reach for toilet paper and catch it before it can get any further. I think to myself "Has this guy been saving up?"

"Um, yeah" I responded awkwardly. "Thanks" he says. "Sure" I say not really paying attention to him because I'm trying to clean cum off of everything.

He leaves. I spend five minutes wiping cum off my body, once I'm satisfied that I have wiped off all the major spots and cleaned my glasses, I sit down to pee while putting my bra on.

At this point I notice my dress has splotches of cum all over. Now I'm horny and annoyed. I take off the dress, and run some water and try and wipe it off. It's not working super well, but I figure it's enough to make it not super obvious. I redress and go back out. I can't leave for a while, because it's cold outside and I'm wearing wet clothes.

I sit down, and start regretting this. Everything is great, except now I'm uncomfortably horny and stuck here. I can't really go masturbate in the bathroom since I already spend twenty minutes in there.

Suddenly I am taken out of my introspection by the sound of arguing. The attractive couple, the guy whose jizz remains attached to my body and his beautiful wife are arguing.

I'm not really following. Something about money and food. He says "fine", and storms off.

Now I feel guilty. She's clearly sad, and I feel like I'm responsible. Talk about a buzz kill. The waiter comes to her, she orders a salad or something, and then sits there and starts to cry a little.

Now I'm feeling super bad for her. So I go up to her and ask if she's alright. She says something about him being a bastard and starts crying more. Obviously I'm feeling extra guilty now. I sit down next to her and offer her my shoulder to cry in. She accepts and a few minutes later she's talking again.

When she says the fight was over what to order, I am relieved a little and suggest that fights about silly things are usually about a deeper problem. Then she starts talking about their marital problems in general. When I find out that he has refused to fuck her in over a month (and that it hasn't been exactly frequent in over a year) my heart sinks double.

To myself I wonder what could possess a guy to engage in the kind of behavior, but not fuck this completely gorgeous woman.

I continue to play therapist and am warm and nurturing. She is obviously affection starved. We order a couple more drinks, and talk.

About half way through our drinks I notice that her hand has been on my thigh, and is now moving up my thigh.

My mind is blown. This can not actually be happening. I try and figure out what to do, but while I'm trying to figure it out we kiss. It's one of those kisses where time slows for a moment, and just sort of hangs there. No sound around, no one else.

I then realize were engaging in a lesbian kiss in public, and that's not exactly the safest thing to be doing. I pull away

We walk to my apartment.
When we get inside we immediately start making out, and it's great. I find myself so turned on it is painful, so when she finally touches me I cum very quickly. We make love for the following hour, we are completely satisfied.
"I have to go" she says after hanging up. She leaves. I'm exhausted and satisfied. I'm also blown away by the impossibility of what just happened. I shower and reflect.

I'm glad that happened. I figure this is going to bring them closer together or rip them apart. Certainly whatever is happening right now in their relationship isn't working. However I don't think I'll be playing that game again. Part of the appeal of it is it allowed anonymous sex to be safer. The wife in the other room was a trump card I could play to keep myself safe. What I realize, is that it indeed is not really fair to the third party that doesn't know what's happening. It's also just too damn hard. The OP seems to have a lot of success with it. One out of Three is not really great, and none of them came without cost.

Speechless.

I can understand how this would be a huge turn on. I watched a married man masturbate recently while his wife was across the room, it was incredible to watch him do that and to make eye contact with him while he did it... She never knew. It's all I've thought about for days! Lol

Maybe you should set something up like Sheana_V did.

We walk to my apartment.

Now the big question is, will you do it again?

Back