Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, yes, I picked Baltimore. For no particular reason at all, since I only learned of which teams were playing a few days ago (I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't follow football)

So, I won the bet with the Mr.... we play for favors, and bragging rights. Very much fun on both counts. :devil::devil:

new 19
new 22

Stay warm, lovebugs!

Great pics as always :)
Enjoy the forfeit:devil:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Indeed there are. Shall we try some?

A few ways, huh? I'm freezing and waiting!

Oh come on, you know I like it when you mask my ideas as yours... it makes me feel just a little less naughty about what I'm really thinking....

I'm glad, because it's wayyy to cold outside, babe!

I think that's one of the best ideas I've heard so far.

So sweet on you lionguy :kiss:

You know it!

Beer, wine, shots... it's all liquid courage to me.

Sounds like my kind of bet ;):devil:
Bragging rights are very important though lol
Let me know the forfeit :eek: lol[
I did manage to win the bragging rights *and* the bet. Thank you for your kind words, as always.

Let's go somewhere warm... we can always find some hockey on satellite TV, right?

Why, thank you ~ come join me!

Licking you thru the panties before sliding them to the side......Oh My !!!!!!!!

I see some daring on your flexibility my lady. The feet shot is amazingly suggestive and makes me want to fo things to ya. Naughty dirty things. I wonder whose idea was the fish net stocking?
Keep up the good work and next time aim the camera a bit higher or better yet call me for assistant

I'll bend you like a pretzel. . .then drive you to the ER the next day
Eh, I really am pretty flexible... if my trainer hasn't killed me (and I really think he hates me) I'll be just fine.

Awesome new pics...great pair of legs. Really like the first one, leg hiked up and the angle shows your nipples perfectly....uhmm, it really is cold there huh?!..lol
Yes it IS super cold here! I think I need to vacation somewhere tropical... Mr. Shy, are you listening?

a hmmmph dam.. thats yum makes me all horny
Excellent. ;)

Ahh...it'd be all too easy to stay warm in that body!!
Yes, you know what they say, "Cold hands, warm heart." You *were* referring to my heart when you mention "inside," right? :rolleyes:

Still shy? Still lovely!
Awwww ~ thank you sweet:heart:

Just bumped into your thread, dunno how I missed this one! Love your beautifully curvy body ( something I have a weakness for) , but I think you have the cutest smile ever Will have to drop by here more often now
Thank you, and welcome! Stop by anytime :kiss:

Well done you
Will we find out what his forfeit is? lol
I'll never tell.... but here's a hint: It will result in screaming :eek:

Great pics as always :)
Enjoy the forfeit:devil:
Why, thank you... oh I *will* Although, I think the bragging rights are just as fun!

So, yes, I picked Baltimore. For no particular reason at all, since I only learned of which teams were playing a few days ago (I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't follow football)

So, I won the bet with the Mr.... we play for favors, and bragging rights. Very much fun on both counts. :devil::devil:

new 19
new 22

Stay warm, lovebugs!

YUMMY... offering up them sweet tits .....more love bites in order or just see how hard and long I can get them nips....about the flexability thing with the like this.... did you have your legs in my favorite position AND I MISSED IT! all there was ,was a error 404 .....MAN OH MAN JUST MY ROTTEN LUCK.....any chance for another STTTRRREEETTCHHH????:kiss::kiss:

new 19
new 22

Stay warm, lovebugs!

Hey lady.
Love the fishnets on you. Super sexy ;)
Hope this week is treating you well!
xoxoxo.

Licking you thru the panties before sliding them to the side......Oh My !!!!!!!!
Oh my is *right* !!!

I see some daring on your flexibility my lady. The feet shot is amazingly suggestive and makes me want to fo things to ya. Naughty dirty things. I wonder whose idea was the fish net stocking?
Keep up the good work and next time aim the camera a bit higher or better yet call me for assistant
That's what the "like this" picture was... it showed me on my back with my feet curled around the headboard of the bed behind me (but it showed too many personalized details to keep up for long). Oh, I might not be 20-something anymore, but I *am* flexible. Mr Shy picked out the stockings on our latest shopping trip. ;)

Eh, I really am pretty flexible... if my trainer hasn't killed me (and I really think he hates me) I'll be just fine.

Well then what, pray tell, are you waiting for? I really wanted to say prey, tell. It seemed more apropos. :devil:

YUMMY... offering up them sweet tits .....more love bites in order or just see how hard and long I can get them nips....about the flexability thing with the like this.... did you have your legs in my favorite position AND I MISSED IT! all there was ,was a error 404 .....MAN OH MAN JUST MY ROTTEN LUCK.....any chance for another STTTRRREEETTCHHH????
Love bites, huh? You'd better not leave any marks.... :kiss:

Hey lady.
Love the fishnets on you. Super sexy ;)
Hope this week is treating you well!
xoxoxo.
Hey, well aren't you a site for sore eyes sexy girlie! I've had better weeks, but I've had worse.... can't complain. Hope all's well with you :kiss:

Bragging rights are great lol
Will the screaming be you or him? lol
Hmmmmm.... me first, anyways ~ I did win the bet and all ;)

Heart? No, although I was referring to something that would be pounding and pumping deep inside you!
:eek: Nice, very nice indeed...

Well then what, pray tell, are you waiting for? I really wanted to say prey, tell. It seemed more apropos. :devil:
Oh, yes, the poor preyed upon sweet innocent shy girl :rolleyes: Hell, I can't even say that with a straight face :cattail:

Girl next door

Hey there lovebugs!

Whilst shopping last week, I found this shirt, and fell in love with the color.

Shirt 1
Shirt 2
Shirt 3

Hope you're all having a good start to your week.

Nope, but its fun to pretend to run. . .so I can chase you.
I might just let you catch me, too .... ;)

I thought it a clever turn of phrase! :D
Indeed, it was. I love quick wit and a good sense of humor! :kiss:

I love it on you. Sexy sexy! Looks amazing on you :)
Thank you, dear! :kiss:

My favorite color!! With you wearing it, I like it even more!!
Thank you sweet:heart:

Damn that looks good coming off of you!!
Why, thank you! (slides it off and lets it drop to the ground)

All worked up...

So today the Mr thought it would be fun to get me all worked up before leaving for work tonight... now I am so very distracted.

It's gonna be a long night waiting for him to get home!

Shirt 4
Shirt 5
Shirt 6

I think I'd better try to get a little sleep before he gets home :devil:

Hope everyone is warm and cozy tonight!

So today the Mr thought it would be fun to get me all worked up before leaving for work tonight... now I am so very distracted.

Glad to see he got you worked up....happy to be the benefactor anytime... :D

"So today the Mr thought it would be fun to get me all worked up before leaving for work tonight... now I am so very distracted."

I think i like the Mr.....lol
What did he do to get ya so worked up???
What you gonna do about it more importantly?!!

Shirt 4
Shirt 5
Shirt 6

Pretty sure the carpet on those stairs has a damp patch ;) Its a fave pic(nic) spot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back