CD's who desire and fantasize about COCK

tumblr_ntar8ypD1R1t30zw8o1_1280.jpg

oh my amylin:heart:

I love dressing like a girl. I want to be fucked like a girl. I use toys on my self all the time. I have sucked when dress thats hot. Now want to be all dolled up and have a big cock fuck me silly still looking.

I have only done oral while dressed but want to do more

I too dress up like a chick and love the way skirts feel just above my panty hose. I love feeling the tight shirt im wearing and the lipstick I just put on. I want to suck one, hard, I want to jack a cock, where the cum goes is part of the fun. swallow, shower me, rub the cokc into it, I dont care I fantasize about cock in all ways. I wear butt plugs all the time (right now) but would love to be treated with more vigor, to be pushed in to. Oh to suck a cock then to be filled in my ass, in and out, while my hips are being held. Id jack off to or would beg for a reach around, either way is hot.

I too dress up like a chick and love the way skirts feel just above my panty hose. I love feeling the tight shirt im wearing and the lipstick I just put on. I want to suck one, hard, I want to jack a cock, where the cum goes is part of the fun. swallow, shower me, rub the cokc into it, I dont care I fantasize about cock in all ways. I wear butt plugs all the time (right now) but would love to be treated with more vigor, to be pushed in to. Oh to suck a cock then to be filled in my ass, in and out, while my hips are being held. Id jack off to or would beg for a reach around, either way is hot.

It would also be nice to hear someone say things like "that's a good little sissy gurl, you really know how to make my cock feel good with those wet slippery sissy lips of yours. I'll bet you'd like it if I filled your mouth with my thick, hot, sticky man juice, wouldn't you? I'll bet you'd love to flood your mouth with my yummy goo and then let it ooze down your throat and into your tummy as you swallow every last drop. It's what all sissy jizz junkies like you want. You just can't get enough tube steak, can you? You'd probably love it if you could be dressed up like a sissy cheerleader and get banged by all kinds of sports teams and their coaches. Maybe you'd like to have a one on one session with the coach and you dressed up like a sissy cheerleader and stay after practice every night.

It would also be nice to hear someone say things like "that's a good little sissy gurl, you really know how to make my cock feel good with those wet slippery sissy lips of yours. I'll bet you'd like it if I filled your mouth with my thick, hot, sticky man juice, wouldn't you? I'll bet you'd love to flood your mouth with my yummy goo and then let it ooze down your throat and into your tummy as you swallow every last drop. It's what all sissy jizz junkies like you want. You just can't get enough tube steak, can you? You'd probably love it if you could be dressed up like a sissy cheerleader and get banged by all kinds of sports teams and their coaches. Maybe you'd like to have a one on one session with the coach and you dressed up like a sissy cheerleader and stay after practice every night.

Oh hell ya. All of that. I would get so turned on. And to service so many cocks. What fun.

Closeted CD and have no experience but eager.

I'm going to say that when the nasty mood hits me I will get my slutty party panties on that are usually cotton and loose in the front. A fine bra for my small "fuck bag" titties to be feminine but gropeable. Thigh highs, I've been told by ex girls I've got the nasty pleasure of meeting, are sexy as hell on my hot legs. All these things on and I am nothing short of a super slut for the biggest and fattest cocks in my mouth and bra, up in my ass so much that with my hot shaved limp cock in wet panties that I will leak cum in buckets without my permission. I'm open most to other dressers and have never been able to get the nasty pleasure I crave. I'm looking to change that. Anything goes. Lol. I'm worth it.

I'm going to say that when the nasty mood hits me

When that mood hits, I put a short skirt on, push-up bra, Brazilian panties with some heels, and start strutting in front of a mirror. Occasionally doing a hip roll while jacking it, then when I'm about to finish, I get on my hands and knee's like I'm ready to receive. Turns me on every time thinking about getting doggied by a guy with his hands on my hips :heart:

Back