Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm a gullible fool

IACT it really sucks when a person's words aren't upheld by their actions

ICT this is my issue today. If they tell me they're going to do something, like an idiot, I believe them. Stupid me.

ICT sometimes the innocent chat, the not knowing the person, the subtle sexual connection is delightful.

Anybody want to hike up a volcano?

IACT I would love to hike up a volcano.

ICT I still get mildly jealous when I think about them together. Surprising, after all this time.

IACT I still get smug as hell when I think about what she confessed to me about our sex life (you know, when we still had one). :cool:

IFCT I still don't understand. :confused:

ICT I still get mildly jealous when I think about them together. Surprising, after all this time.

IACT I still get smug as hell when I think about what she confessed to me about our sex life (you know, when we still had one). :cool:

IFCT I still don't understand. :confused:

ICT you're human, my friend. Surprisingly so! Lol

ICT I feel so hot in my short dress, no panties and sexy heels that I will be really bummed if, while out tonight, I don't get to fuck a random. I will also be a little bummed if I don't get at least one guys hand up under my dress. Crazy, I know, but true.

ICT I feel so hot in my short dress, no panties and sexy heels that I will be really bummed if, while out tonight, I don't get to fuck a random. I will also be a little bummed if I don't get at least one guys hand up under my dress. Crazy, I know, but true.

Excuse me, miss...I wanted to say hello. We have something in common.

ICT trying to spend a rainy Saturday alone catching up on work has been a colossal failure. I keep getting distracted by something...?

ICT I want to try group masturbation. No touching, just watching each other.
Me too! Have thought about it for years. I even know where I can safely do it. Just have never taken that step.
ICT I'm a gullible fool

IACT it really sucks when a person's words aren't upheld by their actions
Really sorry :( I've been that way all my life. Always giving people more chances than they deserve. Hope it gets better with you :rose:

ICT I'm feeling crappy this evening... had a friend round who I haven't seen for ages, and was just hoping he'd leave as I was feeling antisocial. Pretty crappy, right?

ICT I am constantly looking forward to hearing from him, when I hear from him I feel very special :)

ICT trying to spend a rainy Saturday alone catching up on work has been a colossal failure. I keep getting distracted by something...?

Lit seems to have a way of doing that.

ICT she told me last night's orgasm was the best she's ever had. Made me smile this wide :D

ICT I'm watching The Human Centipede and that's one fucked up movie. Even by my standards on horror movies.

ICT I'm watching The Human Centipede and that's one fucked up movie. Even by my standards on horror movies.

ICT I've successfully resisted watching that movie.... and the more I hear about it, the more thankful I am that I've done so.

Me too! Have thought about it for years. I even know where I can safely do it. Just have never taken that step.

Well you got one up on me, I have no idea where I can do it.

ICT I like watching guys go up to girls in a bar or club who show no interest in them at all and watch how long it takes for them to get the hint and go away.

I refused to watch that movie after reading a description of it. I like horror movies as much as the next guy, but there are some places even I won't go.

ICT I forgot to call my dad on Father's Day. Hm. I hope a late night email suffices.

IACT I can't remember the last time he remembered by birthday, so... two wrongs definitely make a right. Right?

ICT it was so fucking bad it was nearly funny!

ICT the SouthPark episode featuring the "Human CentiPad" made me laugh my ass off. And that wouldn't have been possible without watching the original first.

ICT the SouthPark episode featuring the "Human CentiPad" made me laugh my ass off. And that wouldn't have been possible without watching the original first.

Damn. ICT this might be the reason why I end up watching it then. Ugh.

IACT after reading the synopsis of why the movie has essentially been banned in Britain, I will never, ever be viewing the sequel. *shudder*

ICT I saw a friend for who they really were today. I should have seen it coming, but alas...their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back