Cheating Girlfriend Stories

Hi guys!

Recently signed up, with boyfriend permission. He's away skiing at the moment with work, so I've been left to my own devices...

We both love erotic literature, and I've just had the thought of perhaps being inspiration for a story? Maybe a longshot, but if anyone fancies discussing, then please do PM me!

D x

If you want to be inspired by the cheating GF who invited me to senior prom while her BF was away, let me know.

Hi guys!

Recently signed up, with boyfriend permission. He's away skiing at the moment with work, so I've been left to my own devices...

We both love erotic literature, and I've just had the thought of perhaps being inspiration for a story? Maybe a longshot, but if anyone fancies discussing, then please do PM me!

D x

What about this: in an attempt to add a little spark to their life and explore their sexual desires and fantasies, a young couple agree that she could go on an erotica website and chat with other men. She shared with her bf the comments she received and the kind of intense discussions she ended up having. She was turned on, as was he, and they often had sex after reading some of the stuff.

Only, she found her curiosity growing and growing and noticed that one particular poster lived in the same city... :rolleyes:

What about this: in an attempt to add a little spark to their life and explore their sexual desires and fantasies, a young couple agree that she could go on an erotica website and chat with other men. She shared with her bf the comments she received and the kind of intense discussions she ended up having. She was turned on, as was he, and they often had sex after reading some of the stuff.

Only, she found her curiosity growing and growing and noticed that one particular poster lived in the same city... :rolleyes:

I think that's quite a realistic scenario actually... ;-)

The more I think about it, the more I enjoy the idea of being a writer's muse! Happy to help come up with scenarios, inspire with words and a picture or two!

I think that's quite a realistic scenario actually... ;-)

The more I think about it, the more I enjoy the idea of being a writer's muse! Happy to help come up with scenarios, inspire with words and a picture or two!

It is an intriguing scenario! Writing a story with a basis of personal experience or a realm of possibility for future endeavors makes it much more enticing to write...

And there you go again ;)

It is an intriguing scenario! Writing a story with a basis of personal experience or a realm of possibility for future endeavors makes it much more enticing to write...

I couldn't agree more! Well, I'm happy to discuss some of my personal experiences. The thought of giving some of my realities a fantasy twist is quite hot. Holidays away with the boyfriend, work events, girls' holiday's....

Well I have quite a few stories I've written and those on my favourites list that you should read if your boyfriend left you alone ;)

Inspiration

Hi guys!

D x

Hi there Curves. I actually just wrote a story like this. Its submitted but still pending. I would love to discuss though. What do you look like and what kind of sexy outfit would you wear for me? I want to hear every detail right down to the color of your panties and how smooth your skin is.

Feel free to send me a PM and we can chat more about it.

I'm thinking you break down on the side of the road and I stop and give you a ride back to town. Maybe your cell phone is dead too and I don't have a charger.

Back