son's friend

cuck72

Really Experienced
My son came over with one of his friends last night, and I seen him chatting and making my wife laugh. I also seen him checking her ass out as she got up to walk into the kitchen. I got such a little hard on. I know my wife likes our sons friend, then later I went to bed. OMG she woke me up and sucked off my dick as she moaned his name Shawn. She told me I bet he would fuck her so hard and make her old mommy pussy sore. THAT DID IT , I squirted my pathetic little daddy load.

My son came over with one of his friends last night, and I seen him chatting and making my wife laugh. I also seen him checking her ass out as she got up to walk into the kitchen. I got such a little hard on. I know my wife likes our sons friend, then later I went to bed. OMG she woke me up and sucked off my dick as she moaned his name Shawn. She told me I bet he would fuck her so hard and make her old mommy pussy sore. THAT DID IT , I squirted my pathetic little daddy load.

My wife is a teacher and she often gets the host for some of the young men that she teaches and I often tease her about it. She dresses up for work but never wears panties and says that she often gets wet thinking about what they could do to her

That's so deliciously naughty! Where were these teachers when I was in school..Lol.

I works with a bunch of 20 something's. Many are snobby but there are a few who are sweet and cool. One girl is so sweet and has such a perfect body.... It's as if she has no idea how many of us older guys love seeing her in the morning or watching her walk by.

Seriously though, for as hot as she is, I have a crush on our receptionist. She's in her 50s. A cute, petit, widow with incredible legs... If she only could read my mind...

You should encourage her to hit on him so you could watch them do it and lick them both clean.

My best friends wife has openly admitted she would fuck her sons best friends if her husband wasn't around. She's made no secret of really being turned on by the two 19 year olds and the fact that one has been dating a 40 year old has made it worse. My friend thinks it's funny and a crush but I've seen that look and heard the tone in her voice, it's definitely not a joke. Having said that I'm pretty sure my friend would get off on it and especially if he was joining in.

If only nobody gets hurt

You should encourage her to hit on him so you could watch them do it and lick them both clean.
OH I would LOVE nothing better , but as my wife says , NO . The fantasy will have to do , she's not going behind our sons back and fuck his friend. I understand. But OMG I get so hard beating off every day thinking of a few of our sons young friends fucking her and making me be the faggot daddy clean up bitch. I'D LOVE IT, but Of cause I could never see it for real , It would be SO HUMILIATING AND EMBARRASSING. Our son would also be so embarrassed .

So Hot

My best friends wife has openly admitted she would fuck her sons best friends if her husband wasn't around. She's made no secret of really being turned on by the two 19 year olds and the fact that one has been dating a 40 year old has made it worse. My friend thinks it's funny and a crush but I've seen that look and heard the tone in her voice, it's definitely not a joke. Having said that I'm pretty sure my friend would get off on it and especially if he was joining in.
That would be so hot and exciting , we're an older grand parents couple, but wife looks a few years younger then her 62 , and my immaturity many think I'm younger too. Our sons friends all late 20's .

OH I would LOVE nothing better , but as my wife says , NO . The fantasy will have to do , she's not going behind our sons back and fuck his friend. I understand. But OMG I get so hard beating off every day thinking of a few of our sons young friends fucking her and making me be the faggot daddy clean up bitch. I'D LOVE IT, but Of cause I could never see it for real , It would be SO HUMILIATING AND EMBARRASSING. Our son would also be so embarrassed .
He might not be embarrassed if you let him join in!

Really like your profile and signature. Like your wife's attitude also.

My best friends son is 19 now and I find myself getting turned on when he is there when I visit.

Back