It's an AH Reunion.

(Sings) I wanna do bad things to you.

Sorry, Been watching True Blood. You know how I love my vamps. :D

Evening all.

The kinky newlyweds have put in an appearance, I see.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."

Hi Rob and Angel. :D

The kinky newlyweds have put in an appearance, I see.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."

Hi Rob and Angel. :D

I think they're off to evening delights, doll. :devil:

Always.

Hey TE. How's it going?

Hey Rob. Pretty well thanks. Still writing, non-erotic pieces posted elsewhere at the moment, but I'll be posting here again soon.

How's things with you and Angel? Is she still cute as ever? ;)

Call me Tom, please. :D

Yep, she's still my sweet angel.

Not writing much myself these days. My last writing project turned into a complete clusterfuck and it really damaged my confidence.

Getting it back slowly though.

Yep, she's still my sweet angel.

Not writing much myself these days. My last writing project turned into a complete clusterfuck and it really damaged my confidence.

Getting it back slowly though.

Hey, we all have literary clusterfucks from time to time; it goes with the territory. Get back on the horse and ride. ;)

I hit a writing dry spell a while back and was totally bereft of both ideas and motivation, so I let it simmer and in a few weeks both had returned in force. Such is the way of things.

You have both the talent and the style of a good writer, I've seen your work. :D

It's nice to see old friends. I know you and I are among a few people here who can say that lit truly changed their lives, that the people here have truly been a big blessing in so many ways.
I miss you all.:heart:
e
I couldn't agree more. My life was completely and utterly turned on it's head through spending time here, and meeting some of the most special people who are still in my life, especiall, of course, my wonderful wife. :heart:

It really is good to see old and dear friends again.

*waves* I'm still kickin' around, most e-socializing on Facebook these days. Hope all are well & happy. :)

e
I couldn't agree more. My life was completely and utterly turned on it's head through spending time here, and meeting some of the most special people who are still in my life, especiall, of course, my wonderful wife. :heart:

It really is good to see old and dear friends again.

Indeed. You're one of those who changed mine, and I'm always grateful.

LOL I'd forgotten all about flying tackle hugs!
now, this is the way to wake up on a monday morning!:D

Yay! Glad I could give you a good start to the week. :)

This old 62 year young is very happy to hear you say that

Hi all. xx

My great-aunt was 80, still opening for acts like Toby Keith--even after a diagnosis of terminal cancer. She went down kicking and singing and having a ball. And no one would ever guess she was a day over 50. What a woman!

*waves* I'm still kickin' around, most e-socializing on Facebook these days. Hope all are well & happy. :)

Good to see you.

I need to learn how to not leave myself out of these topics. I read, but I don't know how to join in. I'm too self conscious I guess. (self conscious, around here? :eek: Who'da thunk it? :confused: ).

Self-consciousness, now there's an attribute that's rare on this forum.

Imp!

KissingSmily-1.gif

This thread makes me feel so happy !!!

Old friends getting together again, exchanging memories and good thoughts.

It warms my heart :heart:

Oh my.... I even waded into a poly-sci thread.

What the hell, shoot off some steam here and I won't yell at anybody at work. :D

Back