Mindgames

Xander

Rekindled
Joined
Dec 20, 1999
Posts
17,089
Laurel have just posted my new story.
Written out from a concept there is new to me. This has left me a little anxious about it.
If you people could give me a little feed back on it. Good or bad.
I'll be very grateful.
 
Xander, I really loved your story. I thought it was marvellously written (especially as English isn't your first language) and the whole idea, concept was fascinating. I'm going to have to go and read your other stuff now if you've got any.
Well done!

Crystal
xx

By the way, was the following line meant to be a double entendre or was it just lucky?

<Virginia had trouble hitting the keyhole. She was literally shaking with excitement. Wanting to get Zachery inside as
quickly as she could.>
 
Thank you so very much Crystal.
I really appreciate it.
I do have other stuff posted here. And three more will be coming soon. I have submitted them. But Laurel is running a little behind.

The sentence is a lucky hit I guess.
Thanks again
 
Great story and what a great idea. Looking forward to the next chapter (there will be one right?)

Was pondering the life expectancy of an erotic writer just yesterday. The number of ways to describe the act or acts of sex are limited. The main thing that is subject to change are charcters and settings.

Superb use of new setting and liked the flashbacks to reality. Wasn't sure where you were going with story when you first started but liked where it ended.

Fallen
 
I don't think it needs anymore chapters. Without wanting to give anything away, I think the ending works well as a final conclusion. I'd agree with Fallen that new interesting characters and settings are essential for our sanity!

Crystal
xx
 
Xander, I liked the story very much, and having never read any of yours before. (Fairly new to the site, So I haven't read alot hehe...) But when I find a story I like I usually search out the rest of that authors stories and read 'em. Which I'm about to do now hehe
 
Thank you all for the kind words.
Fallen Angel. I dont' know if there will be a sequel to it. It was only meant to be a single. But people seem to want me to do it. so perhaps.
Only time will tell.'
Thanks again
 
Back
Top