Incest Themed: Daughter makes dark discovery about Parents

jharp

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
407
Wasnt really into incest stories until fairly recently. I just found a couple of stories that were just so hot and I guess it opened the floodgates! Despite the fact they're totally implausible and complete BS scenarios and I would never seriously do anything remotely like them. Never the less it got me thinking of a story. This story would focus on characters and the slow buildup and burn. Then the pace would pick up, becoming more of a stoke fic intol ot takes a dark turn into erotic horror.

Playing on the erotic nature of the first event that serves as a catalyst for everything that follows. Be warned, this story idea gets dark and goes into some uncomfortable places. It serves to be both erotic and fun but also a cautionary tale.

So here is the idea I'm putting out there and hopefully someone can make this a story.

Let me paint you a picture.

******


The Protagonist: Story is about a daughter, only child growing up, looks like Elsa Jean in both looks and stature. She just turned 18, studious, serious attitude and focused on her education. Solid grades and athletic accomplishments. Has a soccer scholarship but is looking to become a pediatrician. Family is upper middle class due to her fathers buisness. Relationship wise she's average in all respects and pretty naive sexually but secretly harbors Bi-curious leanings, also fairly shy and demure. She's not a spoiled princess by a long shot. Mommy and Daddy raised her right. She still lives at home to save expenses for college. She comes early from her summer job (graduated a few months prior from HS and is set to attend local college). Parents aren't expecting her at all so she calls out to them. At first there's nothing but as she moves deeper into the house she hears sounds, and she's quick to realize that her Mom and Dad are stealing some intimate moments while she was away. She smiles sweetly to herself as she decides to slip out of the house and given them some privacy. Though she is a little jealous as she harbors a secret crush on her father. It isn't until she gets to the Kitchen that something grabs her attention. There is a purse hanging off a chair. A very familiar purse. One that belongs to her best friend. Why is it here? Her friend had to skip out on work today citing a stomach bug. So why is her purse here in her kitchen? The daughter instantly has an answer but dismisses it. No...they cant be...there has to be a rational explanation.

But her curiosity is perked and so she again moves deeper into the house and again begins hearing the sounds of her Mom and Dad in the throes of passionate sex. But as she listens carefully, she hears something else mixed in with it. Something muffled. Something that should not be there. Her heart is racing in her throat, breathing coming in gulps to her suddenly dry mouth. She can feel the butterflies in her stomach and her limbs are weak as they carry her up stairs and closer to Her Mommy and Daddys bedroom.

The sound of their fucking is unmistakable. Its something she's grown used too as her parents have had a very active sex life growing up. And despite their best eccorts to shield her from those sights and sounds, she's caught them in more than one embarrassing moment growing up. She's always found it beautiful that they're still so into each other after so long. It's the kind of relationship she longs to have.

So she's used to catching Mom and Dad in compromising positions, and secretly it always gave her a bit of a thrill. So she is totally not prepared for the sight that greets her now.

The catalyst that sets everything in motion.

As her suddenly sweaty hands slightly pushed open the slightly ajar door to her parents room she sees her best friend from high school is on all 4s, doggy style, with her Daddy pounding away at her with his massive cock, totally dominating her...while at the same time she's eating her Mommys pussy. Or more accurately, her Mommy has her friend by the hair and is forcefully driving her face into her pussy.

You see, her Mommy and Daddy are tag teaming this girl. And as the protagonist listens on, she's totally unprepared for what she hears. For mom and dads language isn't loving at all, infact its very raunchy, dominating and surprisingly erotic. They're calling her best friend all sorts of names 'their little cum slut', their little 'cumdump', or their little 'sweet tart'. And they're just dominating and demeaning this girl. A girl who their very own daughter has grown up with as a pseudo sister, who has had many sleep over nights with and shared everything with. A girl who looks very much similar to their own daughter and who is as close to them as their own child. None of that seems to matter now. She's their 'toy', their sexual plaything. And both parents utilize her for their sexual gratification as the three rutt to a crescendo like animals in heat. And the daughters best friend is clearly enjoying every second of it.

The image of her parents as straight laced but highly sexed and loving individuals is completely shattered as they dominate and just take what they want from her best friend.
The daughter can't help but aroused by the sight and quickly moves out of view so that she can watch and listen unhindered.

The daughter watches, spellbound at this raw passion and lust being openly displayed by her normally straight laced parents. She also learns this isn't the first time with her best friend but also that there have been other people as well. This doesn't exactly shock the daughter as much as she thought it would. But as her Mother and Father are finishing up with her sexually exhausted but very contented friend, she slips out without being noticed. Or so she believes.

She spends the next few days avoiding her parents as she processes what she witnessed, but she keeps coming back to it over and over again. And every time she touches herself at night she flashes back to what she witnessed.

A little about Mom and Dad to help build the picture more. Mom looks like a still fairly young Sarah Michelle Gellar. She has a bubbly personality, witty and charming yet is surprisingly firm when needed but there is a dark side to her. She's a traditional kind of woman by being a stay at home mother to raise their daughter and maintaining the house, but that hasn't stopped her from furthering her education and looking to start her own buisness. She's rather submissive, especially to her Husband. She's also very bisexual. She only gets a little co-dominant with her husband when playing with girls.

Dad is also white, tall; about 6ft 3in, raven black hair, blue eyes, still physically fit, cut and and tanned. Very good looking and well hung. He's also very straight. He's a very strong, observant and intelligent with a rather powerful personality; dominant without being overbearing and cruel. A walking Adonis. His wife and daughter deeply respect him, for he is unquestionably the head of the house and takes good care of them. In private he's very loving and warm to his girls. Publicly he and his wife both present a very straight laced/ model citizen of the community personas. Privately? They're anything but straight laced, as the daughter soon learns.

Weeks go by yet the daughter still hasn't reconciled her feelings with what she witnessed. This is quickly becoming a dark obsession of hers. She hasn't confronted her best friend nor her parents with her discovery and its eating away at her because she needs to discuss this with someone. She's taking notice of both her mom and dad as sexual beings. Her innocent crush on her dad is morphing into something stronger that she's having a hard time fighting. Shes caught herself teasing and flashing him glimpses of her more than once. But more disturbing to her is that she's taking notice of her mother, sexually. And those Bi-curious thoughts are being enflamed by the naughty fantasies she's having of both of them. She's about ready to explode! For she can't find physical release nor an emotional outlet.

Her parents quickly notice the sudden tension and that she refuses to talk about it. The mom suspects what it might be about and informs her husband.
They decide to give her all the space she needs, their door is opened to her when she's ready. But they are both quick to notice their daughters roving eyes as she hungrily studies them.

It isn't until her mother finally corners her and forces a confrontation that it finally comes pouring out. What she witnessed and how she felt about what she witnessed.

Her mother takes it surprisingly well; seemingly unruffled by her daughters confession of both what she witnessed and of her growing feelings for Mommy and Daddy. Mommy strongly suspected this to be the case as she pinpointed when her daughters odd behavior began.

Mommy and daughter have a heart to heart in which Mommy is very open with her daughter about what's going on. The daughter learns that her Mommy and Daddy have been regularly fucking her best friend for the past 5 months; slowly turning her best friend into their submissive sex slave. The daughter is even more shocked to know that her mother and father been swinging with her best friends parents since before either were born (hints that her best friend may infact be her half-sister). At first it was equal full swap. But as the years went by her Daddy took on a more dominant role as he sexually dominated and satisfied both women, the best friends father happily accepting his role as a cuckold and regularly gets off on it.

The daughter is shocked to learn her Mommy and Daddys extensive sexual history. They're fucking freaks!!! Almost nothing was off limits to them in their quest for new sexual heights. Oral, Anal, Role play, sex in public places, swapping, interracial, bondage, orgies, gloryholes, bisexual trysts with other women, sexually dominating young women. And now apparently incest. The protagonist also learns mommy and daddy are in very high demand by the local and even state swinger communities. But everything is very discreet and hush hush.

When the protagonist raises the possibility that her Daddy might actually be fucking his own daughter (a thought that arouses her and fills her with jealousy) she's shocked at her mother's almost predatory grin.

The Incest angle makes it hot!

Though they don't actually know if the best friend is infact his daughter, but given the overwhelming similarities between the two girls, it's almost a given. This sets the daughter into a sort of sexual overdrive at the thought of being taken by her father. She wants to offer herself to him, of becoming his ultimate conquest. Crossing the ultimate taboo willingly. It makes her wet thinking about it.

Mommy cautions her daughter though. "Sex changes everything; when things get physical emotions often get involved, and they can take you by surprise if you're not prepared for them. And your father and I often devour the unprepared. Once you break such boundaries there is no unbreaking them."

It's a warning. Mommy is letting her know in no uncertain terms that if she goes through with this she had better he prepared for the potential consequences. At first the daughter thinks of legal consequences but mommy waves that off. Mommy and Daddy are very well versed in covering their tracks after a serious blackmail scare early into their swinging days when mommy and daddy were more reckless (though no less wild).

No. Mommy makes it clear that if things turn sexual she is worried that her and her husbands feelings toward their daughter may change and not for the better. Mommy is worried they might push their daughter to the point where they break her...as they've broken practically everyone else to their will. All in the pursuit of new sexual heights.

She says this with enough edge to her voice to give her daughter serious pause. A couple of days later Mommy and daughter have finished a day of shopping when Mommy slows as they pass through the neighborhood. As they pass key houses the mother casually drops some information about this person's sexual kinks and fetishes, or notable things done with that couple or wife. Mommy also casually drops the bomb in that daddy's seed is especially sought after, and that the daughter may infact have more than one half sibling in town. For some reason that escapes her, that seals the deal. She's going to go forward with it; she's going to fuck her daddy.

The story then takes a turn with the daughter growing more and more comfortable with her mother in an intimate setting. At first sharing kisses that no mother and daughters should be sharing. Each session is spaced out over the course of several days to give the daughter time to process her feelings and grow comfortable with this new dynamic with her mother. But the protagonist proves she is her mother's daughter and insists on pushing the envelope. Mommy obliges her, before long they're having full blown makeout sessions, soon they're fingering each other. Each session brings mother and daughter closer and closer to full on Lesbian sex. Eventually they do cross that line and the daughter learns she is very, very Bi and loves to be with her mother sexually. What she doesn't know (though she should have) is that her mother is telling her Father exactly what they're doing. And all this time the daughter has been stepping up the teasing of her Daddy; wearing Bikinis and skimpy clothing, flashing tits and ass, bending over seductively and or shooting him coy smiles full of things left unsaid but understood clearly by both. Each exchange is filled with promise and innuendo. Her mother warns her to not taunt the bull unless she is prepared to be impaled.

She's very ready to be impaled.

And one day while both Daddy and daughter are out by the pool and after enough teasing, Daddy snaps. He rips her Bikini off her and dives tongue first into her wet pussy. She comes almost instantly. Then he just takes her right there in the back yard. Her howls and screams of orgasmic release echoing out across the neighborhood as her daddy empties himself into her.

And the whole time Mommy was watching it from the upstairs bedroom window.

Things kick into spank fic territory here. The protagonist is regularly having sex with both mother and father separately, soon she's having regular threesomes with them. Not long after they kick her out of her own bedroom and move her into their own. It symbolizes a profound change in their relationship. She's no longer just their daughter; she's their lover. Their favorite submissive little slut. They favor her above all others. She can keep up with them. She thinks she understands what that means and it fills her with joy. She's taken deeper down the rabbit hole by degrees into their world of depravity. Mommy introduces her to pussy eating. Daddy introduces her to anal. Mommy introduces her to feathers and masks. Daddy introduces her to handcuffs and paddles. She loves it. Mommy then introduces her to the anonymous fun of gloryholes. Daddy gives her her first interracial experience with 2 BBCs (then reclaims her pussy soon after and again proves his superiority over them). Both Mommy and Daddy bring her to her first orgy with their most trusted friends and swingers. She takes on all cummers like a champ.

She's revelling in the numerous sexual experiences that push her to new heights. 2 years in she's never been so alive. This is the high water mark of her incestuous relationship with her parents.

Then things start to unravel for her one day when her Mother and Father let it slip they're in love with her. And it's at this point she takes stock of her life and where its heading. She's 20 years old now and she's been in a sexual relationship with her parents for 2 years by this point. She absolutely adores her parents and what they have. But what future does it really hold for her? She still has dreams of striking out on her own, maybe meeting a nice guy and getting married, maybe having kids of her own. But if she stays, she'll never grow out of this. She'll never stop fucking her parents. She can't. They're her favorite drug and she's an addict. And the feelings the three have for each other are growing into romantic and dangerous territory. But as good as this is it'll eventually lead her to ruin.

It's time to strike out on her own.

Her parents aren't quite as supportive of her when she decides to move into the dorms at the college. They want their lover close, but since she's not the frequency of their love making takes a dive. They're even less happy when she starts dating a few guys. None of the guys last more than a month. She just doesn't click with any of them, none of them come close to the benchmark of her Daddy. But she does click with another girl. Soon the two start dating and enter into a relationship. She asks her Mommy and Daddy if she can take a break from them to focus on her new relationship with her girlfriend. Mommy and Daddy are not happy but aquiess to their daughters wishes, but they insist on meeting this girl. She takes her girlfriend to meet her parents when the two become exclusive. Mom and Dad prove to be the perfect hosts and put the girlfriend at ease, the masks slip on so easily its uncanny, and the girlfriend doesn't suspect a thing. And the daughter cant exactly warn her without exposing her darkest secret. But the daughter is uneasy. She can see the hunger in the eyes of her mother and father as they examine her girlfriend. Each question they ask is subtle but probing enough to learn intimate details without the girlfriend suspecting she's giving anything private away, and she's been given just enough wine and acceptance to ply her tongue. Her mother and father are masters of seduction and she is watching them in their element. The poor girlfriend doesnt stand a chance.
Suddenly the daughter realizes the mistake she has made. She hasn't brought her girlfriend home to meet her parents, she's brought a big juicy steak to a Lion and Lioness to devour.
She cuts the dinner short and the two young lovers head back to the dorms with the daughter breathing a sigh of relief.

Weeks go by and the incident gets pushed from her mind, a few months go by and it's almost forgotten when suddenly her girlfriend starts acting strange and withdrawn. The girlfriend is giving her looks as if she wants to say something but doesn't, as if she knows something but won't say. It puts a strain between them and they have their first big fight. The girlfriend storms out. Later that night she won't answer her phone. She returns the next morning looking refreshed but subdued and refusing to answer even the most basic of questions. Their relationship suddenly gets very chilly. Later that night the daughter gets a phone call from her mother. She wants her daughter at a new party they're having and need her to help host. Initially the daughter refuses but her mother assures her she won't have to 'participate', just help host. Translation, she won't have to fuck anyone and cheat on her girlfriend, but just help keep things from getting out of control. Reluctantly she accepts.

The night of the party comes and everyone is having a good time. People are naked but in masks but she's on the sidelines just watching. Where once such a sight of beautiful naked bodies would arouse her, now she's just disinterested. She wants to make love to her girlfriend but there is this chasms between them. Soon her Mommy and Daddy, who have both been absent up to this point, make their entrance...and they have a beautiful young woman with them.

The daughter goes rigid, her stomach in knots and her mouth dry. Despite the mask she knows who it is; she knows those eyes, that smile, she knows that body, that walk and the sound of that giggle. People make way for the main event and the daughter cant help but remain rooted to the spot in growing horror. She knows exactly what's about to happen. She's seen it so many times. The two lovers soon lock eyes and the girlfriend gives her a lustful sneer. Then she drops to her knees before daddy while maintaining eye contact and takes his cock in her mouth. She sucks long and slow, and while the daughter feels her heart breaking at this betrayal her pussy is dripping with arousal. She wonders if this is what it feels liked to be cuckolded. Her girlfriend released her father and turns her head to the Mommy standing on the other side of her and begins to lap at her pussy hungrily.

Soon Mommy and Daddy are sandwiching her girlfriend. They are taking ownership of her. Without realizing it the daughter finds all the guests have left and she is alone, sitting, watching, aching as her Mommy and Daddy fuck her girlfriend into sexual nirvana. As tears run down her face she is rubbing herself to intense orgasms as her Mommy and Daddy use her girlfriend in front of her. It ends soon enough, her girlfriends face covered in her Mommy and Daddys cum and kisses the daughter for the last time and then walks out of her life.

The daughter now finally understands. Mommy and Daddy did this for her in a twisted show of love. They've let it known through their actions they won't allow anyone or anything to come between them. Defeated, and realizing too late that there is no escape she puts up no resistance as Mommy and Daddy take her home back to their bed...and reclaim her. She surrenders completely to them.

The story ends with some time having passed. The three lovers are in bed making passionate love. For it is love, in a twisted sort of way. The daughter is an active and eager participant, each in tune with the other two as they suck and fuck each other to their climatic end game. Her daddy rolls off her as her Mommy dismounts her face. As they lay there in post coital bliss she can't help but think of the warning her Mommy gave her all those years ago. That sex changes everything. And once boundaries are broken there is no going back. A small part of her that grows weaker each day realizes she should have listened then. But it's far too late. Her Mommy and Daddy own her now. Especially now as they cross that final boundary. She looks to a nearby calendar, a day circled in red. She runs her belly longingly as she smiles to to Mommy and Daddy and proudly proclaims she can't wait to be a mommy herself.

******

So thoughts?
 
Last edited:
I think the premise is hot.

What exactly are you looking for? Someone to write or are you intersted in writing?
 
I think the premise is hot.

What exactly are you looking for? Someone to write or are you intersted in writing?


I am certainly looking for someone to write it. And yes I'd be willing to help. Sort of dip my feet into Literotica work.
 
Anyone else have any thoughts or ideas? Constructive feedback is appreciated.
 
Maybe this could be improved by the daughter investigating the secret life of her best friend's Dad, and discovering he is part of the suburban cult as well. What better way to enter its most holy mysteries than through entangling him in her web of seduction.

There are many books on Amazon with this theme...'Daughter of Discipline' by Anastasia Vitsky is a title that comes to mind, about a young lady who is raised to crave bondage and discipline, and to seek out dominant men who will drag her into the darkest corners of a girl's fantasy life.
 
I like the thought that there's half-siblings in town so who were the women her father were fucking? Is he still fucking them now? Also as of now, maybe there are several pregnant that he's still fucking in various stages of their pregnancy and we see women actively seeking him out not just purely for the pleasure of his cock and his undeniable skill with but also for breeding/procreation. Perhaps her best friend now wants to have his baby as well.

Maybe their reputation has given them access to places as well like one of the swingers is the principal of the daughter's and best friend's high school which is an exclusive charter school or private school.

I sincerely hope to see this story. If someone is writing it, please give us the name of it.
 
You should probably back this up somewhere else before a mod sees it and erases it for being too long. Same thing happened to me a couple years ago when I posted a reply that was six paragraphs long. The mod's reason for deleting it was that he said that it was essentially a full story.

Your post was much longer than my erased post.
 
I like the thought that there's half-siblings in town so who were the women her father were fucking? Is he still fucking them now? Also as of now, maybe there are several pregnant that he's still fucking in various stages of their pregnancy and we see women actively seeking him out not just purely for the pleasure of his cock and his undeniable skill with but also for breeding/procreation. Perhaps her best friend now wants to have his baby as well.

Maybe their reputation has given them access to places as well like one of the swingers is the principal of the daughter's and best friend's high school which is an exclusive charter school or private school.

I sincerely hope to see this story. If someone is writing it, please give us the name of it.


This will certainly come up, yes.
 
First off I believe this plot is amazing and genuine. Very creative! I love the mystery of potential siblings, not sure if we would need to know all of them, but a discovery of one or two might be hot. If there was a unique realizing of the fact, or if your protagonist was brought together with a half brother by her parents...you know Mom would love sharing that too....or maybe she has been for a long time. And that would be one more step closer to feeling cucked, as in a cuckquean, a bit of humiliation to keep her vulnerable and incredibly aroused. I would like to see it written as a conventional story, but written from the daughters point of view. She's the most vulnerable, she has the capacity to share the greatest amount of emotion. My feelings were the dad was a bull (as in a cuck relationship) and there is a lack of emotion with him, as you presented it. But the mom, you seemed to portray more jealousy and envy when she was with the girl friend. Remember, it was the mom that warned you. By the way, that conversation aroused me as much as some of the other moments. It was said with authority, experience. I love it that Mom gets a bit Dominant with young girls, that's very exciting when a mom dominates her daughter sexually, not as male dominance would...but as a very sexually hungry mother...always pulling her daughter towards kink, pushing her limits...and teaching her to accept her vulnerability as a pleasure for others. I was very aroused reading this...I need to come back to it soon to read it again.
 
Last edited:
There should be a law against dredging up threads that have been unused for over three years.
 
There is....

9. Flooding the forum with posts, screen-breaking text, or images - or bumping old threads - and/or any non-substantive activity with the intent of disrupting the forum is prohibited.
 
In fairness to the "bumper"-- "with the intent of disrupting the forum is prohibited..." Common themes have been with humanity since antiquity, and the website pulls up "similar threads." At times it offers ones much older than three years back depending on how "original" your typed words are.
 
We all are just participants of the forum. I been here a long time and have seen many threads when posted, that don't resonate with me at the time, or maybe one I've never seen before. Then one rises from the ashes and a thread is more revelant now than it was when originally posted, and I'm not supposed to comment because this offends you in some bizarre way? Again, in the penelty box on a technicality...Are you the designated sheriff...or do you have too much time on your hands? Just curious..

9. Flooding the forum with posts, screen-breaking text, or images - or bumping old threads - and/or any non-substantive activity with the intent of disrupting the forum is prohibited.
 
Nope, some one else questioned the revival and I posted a link…simple as that.
 
Guess that means you should have known better…lmao
Hey, I get why the Literotica tech staff might feel it causes issues, and I respect that...but when a tread pops up due the site's new algorithms...and it has been ignored and unseen...but is a good read and could begin a new and deeper conversation...why not take advantage of it? I'm not sure why Sean Renaud would have an issue...it seems petty to me. I have an issue generally speaking with those who have too much time on their hands and lash out in ignorance or lack of consideration for good posts. Sorry if I lumped you in this, but you did copy and paste the rules...
 
Last edited:
Ty for assuming I’m ignorant….that reflects on all your opinions. Maybe you should be discussing this with Sean, eh?
 
Well Ty, but you might want to re-read your post as to why I would conclude that. The better way, IMO, would have been to start a new thread referencing the old. But I may have too much time on my hands. 😇
 
Back
Top