Viagra Levitra or Cialis?

No, I tell a lie.

I did buy Viagra once.

I never took it.

I quite honestly don't know about side effects,
headaches etc.

What it was for, I met someone that there really wasn't
much sexual attraction with, so I thought I may need it.

It never came to it, we had an argument and I stormed out.

Can't actually recall where I got it.
 
had 2 Viagra prescriptions. it didn't work for me. tried generic Cialis, it worked well. took prescription Cialis when insurance company decided to pay for it, it worked the same as the generic version. insurance stopped paying so I went back to generic, same great results.
 
I thought I'd offer a little addendum on this. The last few times I took Cialis the "leg pain" side effect has just been terrible. The pain does not occur the night I take it but, rather, begins the next day and gets increasing worse for a day or two till it begins to subside as the drug wears off and is processed out of the body. I've actually lost sleep due to it. It's a dull ache during the day and acute pain, which cannot be ignored, at night and is worse once I am in bed. Advil will mitigate it to a certain extent but on several occasions I've had to take Vicodin or supplement the Advil with Tramadol (all RX).

As a distance runner (at age 60) I can't tolerate this and I will no longer take Cialis nor can I recommend it. Better to put up with a Viagra headache then the leg pain from Cialis.

...and an addendum to this. I am now having the same issue with Viagra as well so it's "none of the above" for me. As I said, as I distance runner I can't put up with this crap so I'll just go au naturale from now on.

I didn't really need it. It was more of an enhancement than a necessity anyhow and, as I've gotten myself fit and trim, and back down to the same "running weight", distances and almost the times I had in my teens, my sexual performance has improved as well.

A friend of mine always jokes, "For every ten pounds you lose your dick grows and inch. Well....not quite...but not having a gut and having the cardiovascular and pulmonary fitness of a teen makes EVERYTHING work better.
 
...and an addendum to this. I am now having the same issue with Viagra as well so it's "none of the above" for me. As I said, as I distance runner I can't put up with this crap so I'll just go au naturale from now on.

I didn't really need it. It was more of an enhancement than a necessity anyhow and, as I've gotten myself fit and trim, and back down to the same "running weight", distances and almost the times I had in my teens, my sexual performance has improved as well.

A friend of mine always jokes, "For every ten pounds you lose your dick grows and inch. Well....not quite...but not having a gut and having the cardiovascular and pulmonary fitness of a teen makes EVERYTHING work better.

Latest update on the issue based on my anecdotal experience.

As noted, I also got leg pains from larger doses of Viagra but, after switching to only a 20 mg dose of generic sildenafil from Hims, I get the benefit of maintaining an erection through the entire sex act (or multiple sex acts....LOL) without any leg pain.

About Hims ( https://www.forhims.com/erectile-dysfunction ) , I couldn't be more pleased with the service. My MD retired about the same time that I decided I wanted to try Viagra again, and I didn't want to wait till I establish a new primary care provider to get another RX, so used Hims and their "telemedicine" system.

The generic sildenafil citrate that they sell is generic Revatio which is the lower dose sildenafil that Pfizer sells both for pulmonary hypertension as well as for erectile disfunction.

Others have mentioned it, I've said it many times before, but it bears repeating, fitness is probably the best "erection enhancement" you can get. Over the last, well almost two years, I've gotten myself fit and trim, and back down to the same "running weight", distances and almost the times I had in my teens. My sexual performance has improved as well and I only take the minimal dose of sildenafil for nights I want my performance to be perfect and special.

A friend of mine always jokes, "For every ten pounds you lose your dick grows and inch. Well....not quite...but not having a gut and having the cardiovascular and pulmonary fitness of a teen makes EVERYTHING work better.
 

Your point would be?

"A majority of the deaths were caused by cardiac problems, including coronary artery disorder, cardiac arrhythmia and heart failure"


Viagra, sildenafil does not cause these conditions but rather they are preexisting conditions which should have precluded the use of sildenafil and...which would, or may, have been screened in an RX system.

"Viagra should not be used by men who have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, with low blood pressure or those with certain eye conditions."

How many had preexisting conditions? How many read, and ignored, warnings that they should not use viagra, or any ED drug, with their medical conditions? How many took more than the minimum effective dose, more than the safe dose for their physical condition, or took it more frequently then instructed (once every 24 hours).

How many (especially gay men) knowingly mixed viagra with nitrites/poppers, with alcohol, RX drugs or recreational drugs with which it should not be used?

Pfizer packaging, "Who Should Not Take Viagra".
 
I'm not trying to make a point, just providing a link to an interesting article. Calm down.
 
Though my experience is limited to being on the receiving end, I've been with several guys who used Cialis, and a couple of them also tried Viagra.

Haven't been with anyone who used Levitra.

Both Viagra and Cialis seemed to provide the desired results, although the ones who tried both did seem to prefer Cialis. Cialis did seem to be effective for a longer period of time, as advertised. Cialis also didn't seem to give any of my guys side effects, though OP seems to be fine with Viagra.

Feel free to PM me with any other Q's.

both me and my pal agree with this

a full 100mg tab of sildenafil pops my head off feel like im going to burst
so does half a tab and even a quarter I can feel the pounding head
so I take an 1/8th or even just nibble a tiny bit say a 1/16th? and I get good hard ons without the massive pounding head.

I tried half a 20mg Cialis or taldanafil the generic stuff and I wasn't rock hard like with Viagra but ui was still getting effects the next day

the guy who fucks my wife prefers generic Cialis
I send her to see him and she gives him some
lol am I sad or what?
 
Last edited:
I have tried Viagra and another brand I can't for the life of me remember and both gave me blocked nose, flushed face, faster heartbeat, heartburn but above all, a rock hard hard-on, which the wife loved lol
 
My PCP is gorgeous. It shouldn't matter that she's a woman, much less that she's exquisitely beautiful, but admittedly there is a comfort zone that is difficult to overcome. I'd seen my previous doc for 30 years before he retired. He was a disarming, satirical, witty guy who loved to joke about everything, including inspecting the family jewels and DREs. Imagine my surprise when a breathtaking woman walked in to introduce herself the first time.

Colonoscopies, hemorrhoids, prostate hyperplasia, and limp dick syndrome later, my suggestion is "get over it" :). Seriously, it took a little bit to work up the courage to talk about it with her, but I'm glad that I did. She's 100% committed to my health, including sexual. It's her job. She doesn't judge. She wants to know, because sexual performance problems can often be a sign of other serious issues. She needs to know all of the meds that I'm taking, and how often.

I'm not the first guy to tell her he needs a little help getting it up sometimes, but her first response was "I tell my male patients that as long as you can have intercourse, you're doing alright". I think that she was trying to make me feel better :). I told her, "No offense, but pushing a wet noodle around isn't much fun for either of us, so if you don't mind I'd like to talk about my options". She laughed, and we've been through a couple of different prescriptions since then. She understands that sex is important.

So, again, my advice is talk to her and keep her in the loop about what's working and what isn't. In my experience, the first conversation is the most difficult but after that it's totally worth it to be able to talk about it.

Great advice; and for Freethe, I'd say, get on with it, because there isn't ANYTHING an experienced PCP hasn't heard, seen, experienced, MANY times over. That's what their training is, that's what they've done all their professional life...
 
I'm looking for an online pharmacy. Last couple of years I've been buying these drugs for UNREASONABLY high prices. It just doesn't work for me, y'know? I'm looking for an alternative, there's a new website that lets you order pills online. Has anyone here purchased Tadalafil - prof link? Were there any difficulties?

Bump.
I, too, am curious about the various online/ offshore pharmacies. Are they safe? Reliable? Can they be trusted?
 
Bump.
I, too, am curious about the various online/ offshore pharmacies. Are they safe? Reliable? Can they be trusted?

I've done it. I have a prescription for Viagra but with my prescription plan it's crazy expensive. Sound familiar? So I found a place on line.

http://www.genericpharmmacy.com/

(note the two Ms)

I've bought from them twice now. The first time went smoothly. That was several years ago. The pills worked and didn't seem to have any side effects that regular Pfizer viagra doesn't have.

Last year I reordered and had a bit of difficulty. My credit card company flagged the transaction as suspicious and notified me. The company charging my card was based in China and had some weird name completely unrelated to genericpharmmacy. I was about to approve the transaction but then noticed they were over-charging me so I said to deny the charges. Shortly thereafter the company emailed me to say my card had been declined. When I explained they had over charged me they said they would put it through again, which they did. This time the amount was correct. I got the pills some time later and again they have worked as desired.

I would buy from them again but I'd be wary of the credit card charges for obvious reasons. You might consider using a VISA gift card or similar (although I don't think those have fraud prevention). Also, I gave them a phone number the first time and ended up getting spam calls on it all from the same number. I blocked the number after that and the problem was resolved.

Happy to answer any questions.
 
I posted the link before on Lit to the site I've used. I used to buy 180 pills at a time. This year, 360 at once. About a dollar a pill. No issues other than my bank not wanting to authorize the transaction. I worked it out, so to speak. :D
 
I've mentioned before that I use a GoodRx coupon for generic Sildenafil citrate. The cost is about $18 for 30 x 20mg. I typically only use 20mg, so that's well under $1.00 per dose for me. It does require a prescription, but eliminates the hassle and guesswork of international pharmacies.
 
Just anecdotal info.

I have used generic Cialis ( tadalafil ) and Viagra. I don't have a doctor's permission to use either, but that's mainly because my wife became both frigid and prudish after menopause and I don't have HER permission to use ED drugs for masturbation or the occasional trip to the bath house. I'll love her forever even if I'm an oversexed pervert and she won't even talk about it, much less do it. I wanted ED pills because sometimes I go soft if I get distracted during sex. Cramps, noises are instant floppy disk time.

So here are my experiences.

CIALIS: First I responded to craigslist ad where the guy was selling ED meds that his brother provides. I met him in a parking lot and he offered me a choice of Cialis or Levitra. I chose the Cialis. It was in bubble packs, clearly labeled with the name and strength on the foil along with the silhouette of a stallion. He mentioned that I'd want to split the pill to get the right dosage. I later figured out that the 80 MG pills were probably to use on HORSES in order to get them hard for stud duty. Split into 6 pieces it was about right for a 200 lb guy.

The 10 to 15 MG dose works well for me. I get hard and stay that way as long as there is any mental or physical stimulation. It's effects carry through two days or two nights, depending on when I take it. I cut my blood pressure meds way down when I'm taking Cialis and monitor it. While I'm hard enough to screw for hours, I'm seldom rock hard on Cialis.

VIAGRA: I recently was given 90 Viagra pills by a relative who no longer had a use for them. They are from an India online pharmacy. They are 100 MG and I split them to get 50MG. If I anticipate their use, I delay taking my BP meds, and take only a half dose of them at least 4 hours after taking the Viagra. It works well for me. I even get those rock hard erections like I used to get as a teen.

INDIA: Mom ordered vigra from India for her last boyfriend. They bought 90 at a time and screwed like bunnies. After about a month they started getting calls from the Indian pharmacy once a week offering sale prices. When they bought a year's worth at sale prices the calls started to come more frequently. One day they got 15 calls in one day.

I really like the virile feeling of a hard cock that won't bend. Viagra is now my friend.
 
Definitely a Cialis guy here. Generic for the most part, 5mg daily dose . Couple of weeks ago, wanted a super hard erection so took 20mg plus the 5, it worked, :nana:
 
I have had success with all, more so Cialis, I cut it in half and it works the best. Viagra and Levitra gave me serious headaches, making it not worth the trouble
 
Sustain

I use sustain from Amazon. Herbal, works quick like viagra but can go for usually up to 3 days on a single pill. $39 for 10 pills. Best thing is no Rx
 
“ I don't have a doctor's permission to use either, but that's mainly because my wife became both frigid and prudish after menopause and I don't have HER permission to use ED drugs for masturbation or the occasional trip to the bath house.”


Geez....no judgement here, I just hope the benefits of such an arrangement outweigh the costs....
 
Sustain!!!

I’ve tried Viagra. Was given an over the counter herbal supplement called sustain. from Big online retailer. I can take it every third day and be in constant readiness.
 
An affordable and high-quality alternative for the brand Viagra with a revolutionary ingredient Sildenafil Citrate.

Viagra is brand name sildenafil citrate, and isn't very revolutionary any more. It's been on the market so long that the patent has expired. Generics are everywhere. Generic sildenafil citrate is pretty cheep because it's also prescribed for heart conditions.

Kamagra in particular appears to unapproved in either the EU or US, as near as I can tell. You're not guaranteed any quality control, or even any way of knowing that it contains what they say it does.
 
I have generic Viagra at 200mg. Just nibble a piece off of it. (maybe 1/8 of it or less)
I get facial flushing and a stuffy nose, even at that amount. I don't get a crazy boner either. But a good one, when aroused.

Cialas works too. I think (but don't remember for sure), that I got flushing with that one as well. It was nice in that it lasted more than a day. The boners were not as good as viagra, though.

Levitra wasn't bad either. I don't remember much about that one. I think it was more like Cialas.

I had purchased mine through a mail order company. Maybe spent 100 bucks or a little more, but got a huge supply.

Kinda pointless now these days, as wifey doesn't care much about sex. So it just enhances my solo play.
 
Back
Top