Seeking male 40+ with some rough edges

Either you hinted at it or you mentioned it explicitly; I can't remember. Regardless, that's terrific. Complex is one way to describe it. :) As long as it's good, though, that's what counts. Like I said, wish I'd happened upon the thread while you were still looking. It's been fun to be part of.

I can't remember if I'd mentioned this earlier in this particular thread, but since posting this (or maybe it was in process at the time), I've found myself in the slightly odd position of being happily married but also having a real life flesh&blood boyfriend. That was unexpected, but is proving to be ... well, complex, but good.

Either you hinted at it or you mentioned it explicitly; I can't remember. Regardless, that's terrific. Complex is one way to describe it. :) As long as it's good, though, that's what counts. Like I said, wish I'd happened upon the thread while you were still looking. It's been fun to be part of.

That does seem to have trumped the virtual experience, and left me without a lot of time/emotional energy for much else ... and he does a great job of being all the above. ;)

Real life almost always trumps virtual life. And, yes, my goodness, it sucks up time and energy. In all good ways, of course. :) Enjoy ...

That does seem to have trumped the virtual experience, and left me without a lot of time/emotional energy for much else ... and he does a great job of being all the above. ;)

I can't remember if I'd mentioned this earlier in this particular thread, but since posting this (or maybe it was in process at the time), I've found myself in the slightly odd position of being happily married but also having a real life flesh&blood boyfriend. That was unexpected, but is proving to be ... well, complex, but good.

That explains why I haven't received myChristmas gift yet!

Just wanted to say I hope you find someone on your same wavelength. It's definitely a special feeling when you connect with someone, and can ultimately be very... satisfying.

Also, any fan of Sonic Youth fan is welcome around me!

Conventional wisdom has it that the best finds are often discovered when we're not looking.

That's true - but I think it would be fair to say that my cup currently runneth over with the results of my last unexpected discovery

**Please note that the original ad was posted well over a year ago ... I'm not really 'looking' any more. It just keeps getting bumped for reasons that I can't quite get my head around. I have much more interesting and recent threads than this one if you're wanting something to read.**

**Please note that the original ad was posted well over a year ago ... I'm not really 'looking' any more. It just keeps getting bumped for reasons that I can't quite get my head around. I have much more interesting and recent threads than this one if you're wanting something to read.**

Maybe some guys just like the chase (or being chased)

LoL we should all have little card a green one saying "come get me" and a red one....
Even then we'd get it wrong!

Well, obviously you'd also need to know when to deploy the relevant cards ... as noted above, some of the best green card moments happen when you're effectively holding up the red one. There's always two people involved in that equation, and it's dependent on both of them.

Well, obviously you'd also need to know when to deploy the relevant cards ... as noted above, some of the best green card moments happen when you're effectively holding up the red one. There's always two people involved in that equation, and it's dependent on both of them.

Damn this independent thought, it ruins everything!

Back