Seeking male 40+ with some rough edges

Bump ... not sure if I'm really 'looking' as such, but you never know ... (refer to Post #1).
 
I'm sure this should mean something to me.

I actually realised I need to stop being so lazy ... almost everything in the original ad is no longer true, and I should write a new one.

So you've finally come around to the awesomeness that is Nickelback?

Whew, I was beginning to think you'd never be mine after all!
 
So you've finally come around to the awesomeness that is Nickelback?

Whew, I was beginning to think you'd never be mine after all!

Yeah ... SOME things are pretty set in concrete. Nicklebackphobia would be one of them.
 
That's a pretty problematic deal-breaker you've got there.

Bwahaha. You're telling me!

I'd say that you'd be surprised at just how often it breaks deals, but upon further consideration, you probably wouldn't be.

But hey, man, Nickelback didn't show up in my personal ad AT ALL.
 
It's a new year ...

... so I might dust this off and put it back out there. Please read Post #1 first. Age has probably gone up to 45+. Checking out either version of my poly/kink threads would be a good starting point, just to save me repeating stuff. Drop me a line if I seem like your type ...
 
... so I might dust this off and put it back out there. Please read Post #1 first. Age has probably gone up to 45+. Checking out either version of my poly/kink threads would be a good starting point, just to save me repeating stuff. Drop me a line if I seem like your type ...

Hmmmm, Damn I’m below your age preference..🤭 But have no fear, there’s no way someone like Trump will get voted in..!!🤔
 
I’ve seen this thread before, but I saw you had bumped this back in January.. Thought I’d lend a helping hand..

LOL. I don't even remember doing that. January was a bit of a blur, for various reasons, mostly not great.
 
Response sense

At your convenience, pls check your inbox for my PM. I'm 45, male with a few kinks that I can share privately with you, if interested in talking about that. Of course, we can talk about other things too!
 
Somehow this thread got bumped. (Well, actually, I know how ...)

If anyone chooses to PM on the basis of this, I would thoroughly recommend just skimming either of the poly/kink threads I've started (one followed on from the other). I'm happy to be messaged, but it's super helpful if I don't have to repeat stuff I've already said in there, and either of those threads would also be fairly indicative of what a lippy bitch I can be, and whether you're really that interested.
:heart:
 
Also, barely any of the stuff in the original ad is now true.

I'm going to KILL you Retro!!! :rolleyes:
 
I posted this ad over a year ago, and had an outcome that exceeded my expectations and then some ... so fingers crossed:

"'Success' for me doesn't involve instant gratification, but rather something that develops over a bit of time, and is based on some sort of mutual connection ... and then leads to hot sex. Real life is not an option. I'm (very happily) married, and don't want to be sorting out other people's unhappy marriages - sorry.
I'm 47 [actually 49 now], professional, but still have a bit of the punk girl around. I tend to get on best with guys in a similar vein.
PM me with a bit about yourself ... see how things go."

I think it would be fair to say I'm not right at the vanilla end of the spectrum, but have chosen to avoid the BDSM personals because ... well, because.
I've posted around the place a bit - it would probably make sense to have a look at some of those and see if you think we're likely to click, rather than waste everyone's time. Let's assume if you own every Nickelback album ever made, or hope that Trump becomes president, it's probably not going to work out.
Would a man in prison be rough edged enough for you?
 
Back
Top