Ideas or suggestions for a cheating story?

A

AutumnOhGee

Guest
I've had a vague idea for a story (either a story I'd write, or even an SRP) and could really use some help in developing the idea more. I was browsing Tumblr and found some pictures that got me thinking of writing a cheating story that all begins with a man approaching a woman while she's out with her boyfriend/fiance/husband.

The woman has a body built for sin and the stranger who approaches her is a sexual deviant (think amateur porn producer, who might be secretly filming all his encounters) who has one-track mind. That said, I don't want him to have his way with her straight from the beginning, but after several days of "working" towards his goal.

If anyone has any ideas on how I could tackle this story, or any similar stories/RPs, I would love to hear it. I could use any inspiration or suggestions before diving into this project. I've been really interested in cheating stories as of late and would love to try my hands on one!

Thanks~
 
I like cheating stories too but more of the husband cheating on the wife or a woman cheating on her girlfriend/wife.

You could have the husband and other guy be co-workers, the other guy spends a lot of time in the gym. The wife could be very turned on by how big he is and how much better he is than her husband.
 
He sees her sitting by the pool in a bikini with her husband. His eyes run over her hot curvy body. She has a distinctive little tattoo on her back. It looks kind of familiar. After a while gazing at her tits and her legs he suddenly realises where he's seen her before. A couple of years ago, before she married her wealthy husband, when she really needed some money, she made a solo video. Just the other day he was jacking off to it on pornhub. Wouldn't it be a shame if her husband found out about the video, he thought, as he grinned and moved in...

Edit:
Or, picking up your idea of him being a porn producer, he produced the video of her masturbating that she made when she was a wild young student in need of money. Now she's a respectable housewife. Well she was until he saw her and recognised her.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like an interesting concept. Have you written it or still plan on writing it?

Not yet but I'm planning to!

Another thing that I'm hoping to do, is maybe write my own spin on my favorite Lit story A Fall from the Pedestal. It's an incomplete story, one that I'm not sure will ever be completed. But my husband and I love this story so much that I figure writing my own spin on it and imagining where it could lead might be a fun writing exercise, so long as I find the right partner for it!
 
Some thoughts about how to develop this:

1. What do you see as the basic story arc? Will the woman get away with it, or not? Will it be a positive and enjoyable erotic experience, or a morality tale in which she is punished? That makes a big difference to the type of story you want to tell, and to the point of view from which it is told most appropriately.

2. What POV do you want? The cheating guy? The girl? The husband/boyfriend? That makes a big difference. When I write a story, I answer this question by asking another question: which of your characters will experience the most internal conflict, and the most internal development from beginning to end? Pick that character's POV.

3. What is the attitude of each of the three main characters toward cheating at the beginning? At the end? Answering these two questions will give you a basis for plotting the story.

4. What MOST turns you on about this idea? Think about that really carefully. This is a subject about which people have extremely varying views. I enjoy hot/cheating wife/girlfriend stories. But a lot of people hate them with a passion unless justice is done to the cheater.
 
I’d go with a slow seduction all under the nose of her husband, who does everything he can to prevent her affair, but can’t stop it. There was a story posted a while back that I thought was great where a wife left him for a criminal while he was overseas, he married again, and she got taken by the same man all over again over the course of several “dates” originally set up to be an undercover operation. However he was killed before actual penetrative sex. I was always disappointed that he never completed the seduction. To further the idea would be to wind up with the Wife performing sex acts she would never have done for her husband (threesomes w/ another girl, anal, facials, etc.). The excitement from the story being like a man tied to train tracks, and though he struggles as hard as he can, he can’t free himself and the train keeps getting closer...

These only seem to work when someone really takes the time to write a long story, however, so well done seduction/corruption stories as these are sadly SO rare.
 
got me thinking of writing a cheating story that all begins with a man approaching a woman while she's out with her boyfriend/fiance/husband.

The woman has a body built for sin and the stranger who approaches her is a sexual deviant (think amateur porn producer, who might be secretly filming all his encounters) who has one-track mind.

... or any similar stories/RPs, I would love to hear it.

Thanks~

victoriajohn's Wana'be Model An ordinary housewife is tricked into making a porn video. rated 4.59
 
I love a good cheating gone wrong. You can add a lot of entertaining humiliation. To start out you can say that she lures him to the bathroom while her partner isnt looking. She has him strip, then runs off with his clothes and tells an "ugly" woman his way, leaving him to run out of the bathroom naked.

Then you can have him floow her to a pool wearing cheaap speedos and then have him accidentally lose em in public.

Then you can have her jogging along, with him trying to follow her, but he ends up getting ambushed by a group of dogs, that rip his clothes off.

Just make every chapter just end with him publically humiliated.
 
I could see the guy passing her his card, that she takes secretly while telling her husband "he thought i was someone else." She calls him when hubby is at work and then goes to see him. The porn producer could work but just some sexy rich guy who can take her places and do things she could not normally do but she keeps it secret as long as she can...
 
With the porn producer being a rich guy, I can see him knowing the husband's top boss (the CEO & owner of the company). A part of how she kept it a secret for so long is through the porn producer, her husband's boss fucks her. Afterwards, the boss sent word to give the husband preferential treatment and by that happening, the husband has more top accounts/contracts which means he's away more.

By the husband working more, the porn producer gets more of the wife for himself and his pleasure. Also in thanks for promoting her husband, she gets spit-roasted and DP'd by the her porn producer lover and her husband's boss. She quickly loves the feeling of being stuffed; she loves it even further when the boss's right hand man joins in and she becomes very well acquainted with the word airtight. (having all three holes filled with cock)
 
Back
Top