Pennsylvania Sound Off

I miss Pittsburgh. Went to Pitt for school. Or at least some of it. I have very fond memories of the City.
 
Born

Erie, PA, born and lived til 20, Gannon College, Pitt univ. Now in Maryland. Good memories of PA people.
 
Good morning from Berks County

"There is a silence in the land" here in the northern burbs of Philly. Instead the air should be filled with happy laughter, orgasmic gasps of pleasure, and other sounds emitted by sexually fulfilled women.
 
"There is a silence in the land" here in the northern burbs of Philly. Instead the air should be filled with happy laughter, orgasmic gasps of pleasure, and other sounds emitted by sexually fulfilled women.

You must be familiar with Berks, eh?
 
You must be familiar with Berks, eh?

I think that there are more horny women per capita in the country side there than there are in Philadelphia and the immediately surrounding counties. The best playmate and lover I ever had lived within 20 minutes of Berks County.
 
Tuesday in Pa - looks like its going to rain in my area.

It is drizzling on and off here in the Philly area. It would be a good day to stay indoors and play but I am all alone. It looks like I will have to replay memories of past happy encounters with sexy women while I do for myself what I would like to be doing with them. The sooner that is done, the sooner I can tend to work that is piling up.
 
Back
Top