young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of curious, what personal websites do you guys use to browse to meet other guys?

I've used silverdaddies with success personally. I've become his plaything and dress up for him in what he buys me teehee
 
55 is definitely considered older yet young enough to give a good pounding ;)

Think so, eh?

Im 22, so most of the men here are older... Not sure if they have the balls to earn my round ass, though. ;)
 
Hmmm....LM....and what would a daddy have to do to earn that round ass....and we would love to see what that sweet young ass looks like!!!:D
 
Think so, eh?

Im 22, so most of the men here are older... Not sure if they have the balls to earn my round ass, though. ;)

I'm 23 hehe, and agreed. They have to earn it but at least they can try, it's always entertaining
 
Think so, eh?

Im 22, so most of the men here are older... Not sure if they have the balls to earn my round ass, though. ;)

It is the other way around. Why would any Daddy want your ass? We Daddies have done the earning. It is up to you to convince us of your yearning... :rolleyes:
 
It is the other way around. Why would any Daddy want your ass? We Daddies have done the earning. It is up to you to convince us of your yearning... :rolleyes:

great response and one i agree with ,i love older guys but as i am older myself now it is much harder to find an older guy who wants me as his "girl".
 
My first time was an older male about 55-60ish. I was 19 years old I was curious so i decided to browse around on craigslist. I needed it to be discrete which wasnt hard to find. I met up with him at his apartment and we talked a little bit. He asked me what i was into and stuff but since ive never been with a guy i told him that I was open to almost anything...the ass was off limits though. I made sure he knew.

He took me into his bedroom and started kissing me. He slowly took off my shirt and kept the kisses coming. he took one of my nipples into his mouth. It felt really awkward but it got me hard. He undid my pants and teased my penis and then went back to rubbing my back and sides.

Things really heated up now...we were both naked, our dicks were hard and making out like lovers who hadnt seen each other in years. he started moving down kissing my chest...kissing my stomach and then...took my dick in his mouth. I had never had anybody suck my dick like that ever...no high school girl could hope to match that level of cock sucking.

He was going to town on me...sucking, stroking, licking my balls

then he started to massage my asshole...i was scared that he was going to do something to me back there even though i told him that it was off limits. I was going to say something but the blowjob felt soo damn good. the fear that he was going to stick his finger in me kept coming but then i got something i didnt expect...his tongue.

I dont know how long he was eating me out but It wasnt long because I lost it right there. I started cumming and then he went back to my dick asap..I think he was trying swallow my cum but it was too late..it was already all over my stomach.

good for you got your first one and it was a beautiful experience.
 
Older guys really appreciate young guys. All of my male to male experiences have been with older men.
My number one fantasy is to have sex with a guy my age in front of a group of older men. I'd like to watch them all jack off, or jack each other, while I'm 69'ing an attractive thin young guy.

mmm sounds like a nice experience to me
 
Lola - YIM message sent ;)

I'd love to find a young guy to use as a toy boy... the more hairless he is, the better. I'd dominate him, but not in a BDSM way.... when he's around me, he'd know he was mine because of all the love an attention I'd give him. He'd be spoiled rotten by that.

I'd love to take him out on the town. Maybe he's wearing a nice pair of loose short shorts - which I find to be extremely sexy on a young guy. They'd be convenient too, because while we're driving around my free hand would stay on his thighs - I love legs - stroking them and the growing bulge in his shorts. No underwear of any kind - I want easy access to his young cock. Sometimes I make him take the shorts off...

Sooooo many things I want to do to him!
 
It is the other way around. Why would any Daddy want your ass? We Daddies have done the earning. It is up to you to convince us of your yearning... :rolleyes:

If you've been on lit for over a year you may have seen my pic thread

I think my yearning'd be found in perfect quantity. :rolleyes:
 
19yo in relationship w 55yo

Mmmm... I definitely have a thing for older men, I live with my 55 yo bf (I'm 19). He's very muscular and dominant, and his experience really counts. He's so patient and teasing with foreplay, much more of a turn on than a quick reach-around I'd get from someone my age. Plus, I kinda get off on the tabooness of our relationship. Anyway, I've written down some of our experiences (90% true, only some dialogue changed as I couldn't remember it properly and some minor details to move the story along). It's still in moderation but I'd love to hear what you guys think!
 
Mmmm... I definitely have a thing for older men, I live with my 55 yo bf (I'm 19). He's very muscular and dominant, and his experience really counts. He's so patient and teasing with foreplay, much more of a turn on than a quick reach-around I'd get from someone my age. Plus, I kinda get off on the tabooness of our relationship. Anyway, I've written down some of our experiences (90% true, only some dialogue changed as I couldn't remember it properly and some minor details to move the story along). It's still in moderation but I'd love to hear what you guys think!

DAMN - Bring it on...says this 50+ guy who loves sexy young men!:kiss:
 
Haha good to hear:) I hope the moderators hurry up... otherwise, I can pm them to you even
 
I've used silverdaddies with success personally. I've become his plaything and dress up for him in what he buys me teehee
Sounds very familiar haha... my guy wants me to dress as a full on sissy for his birthday, that'll be hot
 
wow...loving reading these posts...i would luv to find a 60 and up masculine man....for some online fun and maybe a real meet
 
I would LOVE to have an 18 or so year old boyfriend (I'm 44). I'd prefer an emo or scene boy - they're so damned adorable.

It'd be fun to have a family story night, he sitting on my (daddy's! LOL) lap, both of us nude except for him wearing a pair of black thong panties (I want to feel his soft nude ass on my thighs!) Maybe a matching bra for good measure.

I do hope he likes to kiss!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top