Say Hello to the Temptresss

Merry Christmas Temptresss. Fabulous pics. You are gorgeous as always.

Have a great day!

Merry Christmas, sweet sexy one. Hope your having a wonderful day with your loved ones.
LOVE the latest pic.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Merry Christmas to all my subscribers!

Apologies for the lateness of this post - this is Day 24 - I suspect it won't be up long again, but as soon as I have time, I'll repost everything from a different place.

P1260786_zpsfe486b7e.jpg

P1260790_zpsbdb6a3af.jpg

P1260792_zps83bc825b.jpg

merry christmas temptress, you are simply gorgeous and adorable, wonderful advent calendar and thread. heath

OMG thats so sexy!!! Talk abt Christmas presents ;)
Love the idea, now only if you would let me slide that ribbon off you and ......:devil:

Merry Christmas to you gorgeous! Hope it was lovely! :rose:

P1260779_zps593fabbb.jpg

Merry Christmas to all my subscribers!

Apologies for the lateness of this post - this is Day 24 - I suspect it won't be up long again, but as soon as I have time, I'll repost everything from a different place.

P1260786_zpsfe486b7e.jpg

P1260790_zpsbdb6a3af.jpg

P1260792_zps83bc825b.jpg

This is the first time I've ever seen your face and full body. I have to say you are an image of beauty!!

Sweet sexy one, wishing you a wonderful and very naughty 2014, that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
And thank you for sharing all those wonderful sensual sexy pics with us.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

Merry Christmas gorgeous!

Thank you - I hope you had a good one too!

Certainly made for an exceptionally nice 24th day
What's in store for 25 lol.
Merry Christmas Temptresss

Thank you!
My advent calendars always stopped at 24!

Those pics were awesome!! Merry Christmas sexy lady!!

Thank you! And to you belatedly!

Sorry to see Photobucket are sodding you around, though I managed to catch some of the last few pics before they vanished- and the last ones are just stunning....I'd so love to find you in my Christmas stocking

Hope you and that lucky man of yours have a lovely Christmas

merry-christmas.jpeg

We did thank you - Glad you liked the pictures!

Merry Christmas Temptresss !

Hope you had a good one!

Very very very glad I made it for day 24!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Always nice to see you, SS! Hope you had a good one!

aww lost a lot of them

Sorry

I posted earlier in your thread that, even with your face blurred, I could see how beautiful you are. Thanks for posting this, I got to see how right I was. Then seeing your sexy curves in this same picture ... wow! I can't help thinking dirty, erotic thoughts.

Merry Christmas and thanks for posting the wonderful Christmas presents. Can't imagine what tomorrow's post might be (but I *will* try! ;) ).

You are too kind!

Id like to be laying on that rug with you

Snuggle up!

Merry Christmas Temptresss. Fabulous pics. You are gorgeous as always.

Have a great day!

Thank you, hope you had a good one!

Merry Christmas, sweet sexy one. Hope your having a wonderful day with your loved ones.
LOVE the latest pic.

Thanks Gorgeous!

merry christmas temptress, you are simply gorgeous and adorable, wonderful advent calendar and thread. heath

And to you, lovely Heath :kiss:

Guess there's no one there to take the pics down today :D

Luckily no!

OMG thats so sexy!!! Talk abt Christmas presents ;)
Love the idea, now only if you would let me slide that ribbon off you and ......:devil:

Merry Christmas to you gorgeous! Hope it was lovely! :rose:

It was great thanks!

:)

This is the first time I've ever seen your face and full body. I have to say you are an image of beauty!!

Awww shucks, thank you!

I have to agree with that, beautiful. I wanna be the carpet so I could wrap myself around you, :kiss:

Come the other side ... ;)

Sweet sexy one, wishing you a wonderful and very naughty 2014, that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
And thank you for sharing all those wonderful sensual sexy pics with us.

And to you too - thank you!

Happy New Year Sexy lady!!!

Thank you very much! And the same to you!

So a very happy new year to all my lovely subscribers. Hope it has been good to you all so far.

Sorry I have been missing in action for a week or so, but have had family here over Christmas, my birthday and New Year. So I'm now 50 .... :eek:

Happy Birthday Temptresss. And Happy New Year as well.

I hope you have a fabulous year. I am looking forward to '14 a whole lot more than '13.

So a very happy new year to all my lovely subscribers. Hope it has been good to you all so far.

Sorry I have been missing in action for a week or so, but have had family here over Christmas, my birthday and New Year. So I'm now 50 .... :eek:

No way you are 50.

Happy Birthday

For my favorite Temptress, I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day.

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with a percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!

Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend who is so special. :heart:

Wishing my YOU a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

Do you know why I never need to ask for any blessings from God? That's because He has given me friends like you! Happy Birthday to you dear Temptress.

You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!
50 special :kiss::kiss::kiss: to YOU

Happy 5-0! You look fantastic!

Thank you!

Happy Birthday Temptresss. And Happy New Year as well.

I hope you have a fabulous year. I am looking forward to '14 a whole lot more than '13.

If it's as good as '13 I'll be happy!

No way you are 50.

Well that's what my birth certificate says! And all these cards around here!

For my favorite Temptress, I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day.

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with a percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!

Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend who is so special. :heart:

Wishing my YOU a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

Do you know why I never need to ask for any blessings from God? That's because He has given me friends like you! Happy Birthday to you dear Temptress.

You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!
50 special :kiss::kiss::kiss: to YOU

Awww that's so sweet of you, lovely sexy Emmy!

Ah, another 50+ woman I can watch while wanking :devil:
Happy birthday cutie ! :)

Happy Birthday a bit belated. :kiss:
50 No way, If I'd had a guess I would have been waaaaayyyyy of then.
40 tops I would have said, you very sexy lady. :rose:

Ms T.

Happy New Year...

Happy Birthday...

And can I add? Happy times, multiple in fact :devil:, being had here over this pic :D

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/mistymole/Sexyhotchick/P1260792_zps83bc825b.jpg

:heart:
Kiwi

Hehe thank you! Glad you are still enjoying!

Glad you had a good birthday and NYE hope we see you again soon.

In the words of Arnie ... I'll be back!

I'm fanning myself down now!!! ;) xx

Mmmmm now there's a thought! ;)

Ah, another 50+ woman I can watch while wanking :devil:
Happy birthday cutie ! :)

Absolutely! Thank you!

Happy Birthday a bit belated. :kiss:
50 No way, If I'd had a guess I would have been waaaaayyyyy of then.
40 tops I would have said, you very sexy lady. :rose:

AWww you are too kind!

Back