Asa's Sunset Cove

Insane but good... still a little stressed from it but no big. Glad to get a day to relax and just veg.

This is really good. Glad we are doing this Really enjoy time with ya.
 
I enjoy spending time with you too.

I taste the shrimp and look around. I think we forgot to get the drinks out of the cooler.

I open it up and ask What would you like, a cold beer?
 
Beers fine darlin and we always have Sangrias here in the cove if you want one?

Leaning back taking the drink and smiles.
 
Sangria? I ask putting the beer back into the cooler. I'll take one.

Taking the glass from her I sit beside her again wrapping arm around her shoulders to hold her close. I raise the glass for her.

Cheers.
 
Cheers

Snuggling a little as we drink and watch the waves. Arm slipping around his waist enjoying the peace and the company sipping the sangria
 
Delete as well since bouble post fixed.
 
Last edited:
The glasses clink against one another and we drink the red cocktail together.

After wards I lean in close and steal a quick kiss on her lips.
 
Smiles at the stolen kiss and leans in to offer another soft kiss to his lips.
 
Laughs gently and places the unvoiced requested kiss on her lips again, but this time lingering. Still gentle and tender and playful, but not a stolen moment any longer.
 
Lingering in the kiss so tender and playful. Once the kiss inevitably breaks just smiling and falling deeper into his eyes.
 
my arms wrap around her as I steal another quick kiss from her.
 
Curling close in his embrace arms circling his waist... turning slightly more towards him the smile never leaving my lips.

Simply in the moment no words needed as we hold each other.
 
Snuggles up waiting for him to wake up or rl to release him again.
 
My hands travel up and down her back as the kiss deepens between us.

Eventually, inevitably it ends and I pull back.

Would you like the first of your surprises now, Asa?
 
Soft sigh eyes closed for a moment when the kiss breaks still smiling softly... Eyes open at his voice speaking again

Surprises... Okay

A hand moving to caress his cheek as a fingertip traces his lips softly.
 
Very well then.

From the basket I pull out an I-pod and speakers laying them on the blanket. Turning it on soft sultry jazz music began to come from the speakers. I rise and offer my hand to help her up.

Tell me, Asa, have you ever danced in the surf around your ankles with the ocean breeze swirling your hair around.

My grin becomes evil.

Dirty dancing, I mean like in the movie you know.
 
No I haven't

Taking his hand and standing taking a deep relaxing breath.

But I would love to.
 
I help her to her feet and we step across the beach and into the waves. The water was cold, swirling around our ankles splashing at our knees. Asa's dress was going to be soaking wet from the thighs down, and I hoped it would not be the only thing that would be wet when we finished.

I faced her standing close and peering deep into her eyes. My hand raises and runs fingers lightly down the side of her cheek down her sleek neck down the side of her sexy body until it rested on her hip. My other hand rises and runs fingers over the outside of her arm past her elbow, past her wrist, and over her fingers. I take her hand.

Ready?
 
My hand in his and a hand resting on his strong shoulder standing there in the chilly water but that doesn't bother me not in this moment in time.

Ready

Watching his eyes still smiling feeling the dress soak up the water as it splashed against us.
 
We begin a simple box step but close together hips swaying to the music. The water splashing but neither of us caring very much about it. Our eyes entwined, making sweet love.

We continue like that for some time but then comes a dip, a deep one. The kind of dip that requires her to trust me a good deal for my hand on the small of her back was the only thing keeping her balance. the movement curves her body back raising her bust and accentuating the fullness of her breasts, the deep valley between, her long slender throat. Her hair hangs back the ends getting wet in the relentless waves.
 
The dip still keep eyes locked on each other feeling the waves softly whip at my hair. Hips pressing firm against him in the circling dip. Feeling the firm pressure between our hip in the dip hips wriggling just a little till back up we stand together ever so close eyes still locked in a loving glance.
 
We begin the box step again and then I twirl her into my arms so we face the same direction with her back and ass firmly pressing into my chest and groin. My hand raises trailing fingers down over her lips, her chin, her neck, down across her chest and between her breasts. I slid them over the fabric of her dress over her stomach lay my hand flat on her lower belly provifding gentle pressure so every motion she made wriggled her ass against the rapidly growing tent in my pants.
 
Feeling the growing interest and with a smile add a bit of bellydancing hip sway to this little dance as a surprise for you
 
Moaning a bit as her impromptu belly dance teases the proof of my interest in her.

You keep that up and I may just move on to your second surprise.
 
Back
Top