Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all,

A sunny warmish day here in Melbourne town. The last of the week long horse racing carnival in on today. Ladies day was on Thursday, known as Oaks Day. The guys know it as pickup day.

Just stopping in before I take a long nap to rest my weary bones.. Hope all have a wonderful evening

Aaaannndddd...OK, I admit it.
Over 50 here.

Wait I think I might have been here before????
It's hard to remember when you're this old.

I'm in the club!

And I'm thankful I got here... not everyone gets to get here.

I sit in front of a computer most days and I'm exhausted.

I tried to get a few groceries this morning at walmart while doing my walking with the cart. I tore a muscle in my calf on veterans day and it's still pretty bad pain wise but I need to keep it moving. I take a few extra minutes to get in bar code scans with Shop kick and check point so I can get in extra groceries each month... plus it makes my smartphone pay for itself. It took over 2 hours with the crazy pre holiday people in there wandering around making a mess and blocking everything.

I tried to get a few groceries this morning at walmart while doing my walking with the cart. I tore a muscle in my calf on veterans day and it's still pretty bad pain wise but I need to keep it moving. I take a few extra minutes to get in bar code scans with Shop kick and check point so I can get in extra groceries each month... plus it makes my smartphone pay for itself. It took over 2 hours with the crazy pre holiday people in there wandering around making a mess and blocking everything.

I am going to put you in bubble wrap.

Good afternoon everyone. It seems kind of quiet around here this afternoon. I guess everyone is out shopping for turkeys :)

Hello..

Doing house chores & having coffee & Baileys. How's the day folks? I'd like a good erotic chat while I take a break.

Walmart doesn't have the carts which help arthritic and leg problem customers. My market does, and they're a Godsend when the arthritis kicks in.

It's better than what tomorrow will be like in the market and Friday: Full-contact shopping! I worked several Black Fridays, at restaurants and at stores, and I am thankful I don't do that any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back