Eating Your Own Cum

Collect and refrigerate until you are horny again. Then make a bowl of strawberries, put cum in a new bowl, mix powered sugar to taste, whip the mixture to a smooth froth, and dribble the mixture over the strawberries. You will love it.

That sounds so great that I'll have to try it.

I have a new g/f; nothing serious, but at least we have pretty good sex; After cumming inside her the other day, I lost the desire (as usual). But after about 10 minutes I felt my cum on her leg, and I really wanted to lick it up. I didn't because I thought it might freak her out....but at some point I'll go down on her after cumming in her....stay tuned, I'll report the details when they happen...

Better yet

Collect the combined material from her and make a topping for later. Mixing with a little honey is great for moring pancakes, be sure to pull as much out of her and refrigerate the cum.

Yes Lucky you, Have tried bring this up several times but wife doesn't seem interested.

Mine neither. I've hinted at times but never boldly asked until a few nights ago. Asked if I could cum on her stomach and chest and said i'd clean her up and lick it off if she let me. Her reply wasn't ewww gross (which is what I expected). Rather it was something along the lines of you'll miss and get it all over the sheets. So as the story of my life goes it hasn't happened but i stiill have hope

Mine neither. I've hinted at times but never boldly asked until a few nights ago. Asked if I could cum on her stomach and chest and said i'd clean her up and lick it off if she let me. Her reply wasn't ewww gross (which is what I expected). Rather it was something along the lines of you'll miss and get it all over the sheets. So as the story of my life goes it hasn't happened but i stiill have hope

Keep trying! I find the fact that she didn't say no outright to be encouraging! ;)

Keep trying! I find the fact that she didn't say no outright to be encouraging! ;)

Absolutely. Especially since she usually flat out says no and says it's gross. My old strategy was to offer it to her hoping one day she'd say you try it first lol. She's never said that. So now it's on to plan b

I have done oral on women after I fucked them and they sucked my cock. So what is the big deal?

My husband is always required to clean me up, in other words to eat his cum. It's a huge deal for him, something that mentally puts him in his place.

Due to his submissiveness he doesn't like cumming in my mouth when I give him oral and I don't demand it from him either. Last night was different though...

He asked if he could possibly be allowed to eat me and I said ok. I was tired and kind of agreed just for his sake, but it ended up being pretty freaking amazing and I came very, very hard. I got up and looked at him, saw his adorable face, soaked mouth with blood red lips and between his thighs a dick that was as ready as it's ever been. So what can I say, I just plunged on him, tossed him on his back and swallowed his member in my mouth.

I can't remember when was the last time I ate his dick with such fury, it was mental. Hubby love was spasming on the bed and while I knew he doesn't want to cum, I didn't care. Somehow I managed to mumble out an order to him, whilst sucking his tip as hard as I could and rubbing my tongue piercing against his frenulum. That was it then, the poor boy just exploded in my mouth.

As I felt what happened my heart sunk, for I realised I kind of did wrong, cos cumming in my mouth goes so badly against his nature. I quickly wanted to "apologise", so without a second thought I climbed properly on him, grinded myself against his purple-ish dick and reached over to slowly spill out all the cum he just spurted. It landed on his lips, chin and neck and the good boy slurped up all he could!

A bit later we talked about it, I apologised again (this time with actual words, hahah!) and he said it actually was the cum spitting that immediately fixed everything in a situation that otherwise would've been quite awkward. It's incredible what such a simple act can do to you! So keep on slurping your cum guys, it's good for your mental health! ;)

(And apologies for babbling so much, I understand if people aren't too fussed about reading all that.)

Last edited:
My husband is always required to clean me up, in other words to eat his cum. It's a huge deal for him, something that mentally puts him in his place.

Due to his submissiveness he doesn't like cumming in my mouth when I give him oral and I don't demand it from him either. Last night was different though...

He asked if he could possibly be allowed to eat me and I said ok. I was tired and kind of agreed just for his sake, but it ended up being pretty freaking amazing and I came very, very hard. I got up and looked at him, saw his adorable face, soaked mouth with blood red lips and between his thighs a dick that was as ready as it's ever been. So what can I say, I just plunged on him, tossed him on his back and swallowed his member in my mouth.

I can't remember when was the last time I ate his dick with such fury, it was mental. Hubby love was spasming on the bed and while I knew he doesn't want to cum, I didn't care. Somehow I managed to mumble out an order to him, whilst sucking his tip as hard as I could and rubbing my tongue piercing against his frenulum. That was it then, the poor boy just exploded in my mouth.

As I felt what happened my heart sunk, for I realised I kind of did wrong, cos cumming in my mouth goes so badly against his nature. I quickly wanted to "apologise", so without a second thought I climbed properly on him, grinded myself against his purple-ish dick and reached over to slowly spill out all the cum he just spurted. It landed on his lips, chin and neck and the good boy slurped up all he could!

A bit later we talked about it, I apologised again (this time with actual words, hahah!) and he said it actually was the cum spitting that immediately fixed everything in a situation that otherwise would've been quite awkward. It's incredible what such a simple act can do to you! So keep on slurping your cum guys, it's good for your mental health! ;)

(And apologies for babbling so much, I understand if people aren't too fussed about reading all that.)

Loved the read!

2 hours ago in the shower. had a nice big dildo/vibe out (or should i say in :D) and had so much oozing. Enjoyed it all and my my it was tasty :)

Sounds very very good! I'm on my way to a "bookstore" now and hopefully have myself some mid day fun.

All worked up from looking at huge tits on Tumblr .. I am going to cum on my wife's big tits and lick them clean ..

I enjoyed a heavy load while in a booth at a bookstore. So erotic seeing people's feet as they walked past, sometimes they stopped and listened. I licked every bit of cum from my hand! As I watched the lovely Jane Marie take a massive facial, I literally engulfed my mouth in my hand and took all my cum... Delicious!! I will be going back... I may even start a new "bookstore" thread??

I enjoyed a heavy load while in a booth at a bookstore. So erotic seeing people's feet as they walked past, sometimes they stopped and listened. I licked every bit of cum from my hand! As I watched the lovely Jane Marie take a massive facial, I literally engulfed my mouth in my hand and took all my cum... Delicious!! I will be going back... I may even start a new "bookstore" thread??

That is hot! and what a great idea for a thread! It has been ages since I was in one and I would love to hear what goes on today.

Back