masturbating while driving

hbbud

Experienced
When i was a young guy I had a lot of car sex. One of my early jobs I called on clients in a large territory often 1 or 2 hours apart. being a constantly horny guy I often masturbated while driving to help pass the time. This was before cell phones so really was solo. I enjoyed it and found it exciting when passing cars or trucks. Any one else do this? I had a few girlfriends who told me they did this as well. One girl told me she was using her vibrator and missed her exit by 10 miles.
And what about the mess after? ever get cum on your clothes and had to meet some one after?
I have a bunch of stories, but what is your story?

One time driving on the freeway had my open and pulled down a little, was jerking and edging to make it last i got close to cumming several times and held off. I was getting very close and a and started to pass a truck and tried to hold back as i past him but could not stop and shot a large load that hit me in the face right as i past him. had cum on my face and shirt, don't think the trucker saw me but was both embarrassed and excited about it. it was last and went to bar when i got to my next destination with the cum spots on my shirt and pants.

I do loads of this; I have a long commute and work shifts. 2am I'm on a quiet motorway in loose joggers and no underwear.

I never do it to completion (I rarely do even when not driving); it's more a case of fantasising and having the occasional stroke when I think of something particularly filthy. đź’‹

Done it twice but don't recommend it. Did it many times parked. I prefer road head!

In my early working days I did it all the time when on the road to pass the time. After my boss started traveling with me we jerked and/or sucked each other off.

I do loads of this; I have a long commute and work shifts. 2am I'm on a quiet motorway in loose joggers and no underwear.

I never do it to completion (I rarely do even when not driving); it's more a case of fantasising and having the occasional stroke when I think of something particularly filthy. đź’‹

You ever give road head.

This is how I do it... some stroking to pass the time, but never to completion. I love having my cock in my hand when other cars are whizzing by though. :)

I did this once in high school. Had this bitch of a girlfriend who thought it was funny to give me the occasional blue balls. She did this once at her folks lake house. The next morning I had to drive home about an hour away. I jerked off while driving, blew my load in a sock, a threw the sock out the window and headed home. It was great.

Tablet

for long drives alone I use a tablet i have downloaded vids on, it fits between the steering column & the speedometer..........set the cruise...unzip & enjoy......edge only

Four words: open highway, cruise control.

(Which is really six words, and is now fifteen words, oops, eighteen, oh, phooey...)

Only ever nipples only stimulation while driving, but I can orgasm from that. Long drives home, makes staying in a hotel even hotter.

"The World According to Garp"

Once chapter includes a man gets a blowjob from a girlfriend while driving, he has an accident and she bites his cock off. So be careful!

Love to give road head...at night, during the day. Love, love, love it

Is that with or without your SWAT gear on? :D

I'd be sitting in rush hour traffic, bumper to bumper 5mph traffic jam and wishing for it never to end :rose:

What a way to end road rage! How can you get mad when you just had a fantastic bj?!

I've driven bottomless before and enjoyed a stroke or two while driving but I haven't jacked off whle driving

I’ve done it, years ago. Tissues wrapped around my cock so I wouldn’t make a mess. Nice straight highway, few cars. Managed to keep my eyes open when I spurted into the tissues, groaning....

Denny

When i was a young guy I had a lot of car sex. One of my early jobs I called on clients in a large territory often 1 or 2 hours apart. being a constantly horny guy I often masturbated while driving to help pass the time. This was before cell phones so really was solo. I enjoyed it and found it exciting when passing cars or trucks. Any one else do this? I had a few girlfriends who told me they did this as well. One girl told me she was using her vibrator and missed her exit by 10 miles.
And what about the mess after? ever get cum on your clothes and had to meet some one after?
I have a bunch of stories, but what is your story?
Look down at our story link in the signature area.

Getting a BJ from a passenger while driving.
I've gotten a few quickies. I was a trucker. I've seen it all and done some.

Although I can drive a stick shift manual, this just doesn't work for me. I'd rather pull over. Now receiving head while driving is different.
An 18 wheeler has way more gears. Once it's wound out one hand is free to change radio or CB stations, eat a burger, or masturbate. A pro can do it all and never miss a stroke.

Imagine the police charge sheet :D
Always buckle your seat belt and toss the empties out the right side window. No where in the rulebook does it say 'no masturbating'.

I did this a bit when I was younger. I loved driving partly undressed, with no bra and a loose shirt I could pull open to expose my breasts, or a dress I could pull up so I was naked from the waist down. Just driving around exposed like that would get me so hot, even without doing anything. Sometimes I would finger myself or drive with a small vibe inserted. I liked to pull over into a rest area to cum, so I could strip as close to naked as I dared and slowly tease my clit to an orgasm. There were a couple of routes I travelled often where I had favorite rest stops where you could be relatively secluded. I love the thrill of exposing myself outside but I never wanted to be caught - especially not by myself on secluded roads. I don't think any ever saw me, but I had a couple of close calls with trucks pulling into the rest stops.

I haven't done it in a few years but not so long ago I was fantisizing on a long drive home and I got so wet that when I pulled into the garage I pulled my jeans down and fingered myself in the driver's seat till I came.

I did this a bit when I was younger. I loved driving partly undressed, with no bra and a loose shirt I could pull open to expose my breasts, or a dress I could pull up so I was naked from the waist down. Just driving around exposed like that would get me so hot, even without doing anything. Sometimes I would finger myself or drive with a small vibe inserted. I liked to pull over into a rest area to cum, so I could strip as close to naked as I dared and slowly tease my clit to an orgasm. There were a couple of routes I travelled often where I had favorite rest stops where you could be relatively secluded. I love the thrill of exposing myself outside but I never wanted to be caught - especially not by myself on secluded roads. I don't think any ever saw me, but I had a couple of close calls with trucks pulling into the rest stops.

I haven't done it in a few years but not so long ago I was fantisizing on a long drive home and I got so wet that when I pulled into the garage I pulled my jeans down and fingered myself in the driver's seat till I came.

DAMN!!!! :)

Dollie

My husband was a trucker. He says they can't really see a passenger from the waist down and a car driver mostly only that they are nude. Of course a female driver will be showing boobs.
I've been nude or nearly nude flashing truckers or anyone that can see my boobs since my late teens. I know many drivers have seen me. They wave, throw kisses, yell, and honk. To respond I've kissed my tit or I lift them for a better view while playing with them.
I would often get so excited I'd masturbate or use my small dildo even though no one could see what I was doing. It made me so hot I'd want to show more drivers.
We've parked next to truckers at rest areas and truck stops so I could put on a little tittie show. We never had a problem in many years.
We worry now with cell cameras and crazy people. A lot has changed. Also there are cameras everywhere recording from street corners, on buildings and even in cars.

Back