Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

I have been the recipient of multiple cocks many times, not as much since my husband passed, but I liked it because I liked the men who were with me.
 
Last edited:
I have enjoyed this a few times, usually involves hot tubs and cocktails.
 
Definitely fantasize about this. I've always wanted to be the center of attention in a room full of much older men (55+). That said, don't think i'll ever realize it!
 
I totally have this fantasy. I would love to suck a cock while having my pussy fucked. I also like the idea of being tied down while multiple men (all pre approved) have their way with me. This fantasy requires one man who I completely trust to be in charge of any other players.
 
I totally have this fantasy. I would love to suck a cock while having my pussy fucked. I also like the idea of being tied down while multiple men (all pre approved) have their way with me. This fantasy requires one man who I completely trust to be in charge of any other players.

how fun would it be to be the director / participant in that scene, live and in real life!
 
I love the feeling of nestling down on one mans cock, leaning forward, pressing my tits to his chest as he reaches down and spreads my cheeks for my husband. Hubby then slides his greased hot dick in my ass. I have been dp'd many times (my ass is my husbands private territory though). Also have been with 4 men at once which was incredible.
 
I love the feeling of nestling down on one mans cock, leaning forward, pressing my tits to his chest as he reaches down and spreads my cheeks for my husband. Hubby then slides his greased hot dick in my ass. I have been dp'd many times (my ass is my husbands private territory though). Also have been with 4 men at once which was incredible.

U sure have been having fun.. love to join in if you are at it again!!
 
I love the feeling of nestling down on one mans cock, leaning forward, pressing my tits to his chest as he reaches down and spreads my cheeks for my husband. Hubby then slides his greased hot dick in my ass. I have been dp'd many times (my ass is my husbands private territory though). Also have been with 4 men at once which was incredible.

Mmmmm this just made me shiver. Very hot.
 
You mean your ex wife? I'm sure it does count.

Nope, I just wouldn't do this with my wife. Would have with past girlfriends but not my wife. Had I married a past girlfriend, sure I'd do it. My wife and I just don't have that sort of relationship sadly.
 
how many men do you want to have around you fucking you from both ends?

I'd really like to start with 3. In my tied down fantasy, there is one man sucking on each nipple and another eating me out. Then we switch so that I have one in both ends and another at the ready. I feel like 4 would be a nice round number though. Maybe one day.
 
I can't even imagine how hot it would be to know I have the power to make two big dicks grow in my hands before they take turns fucking my mouth. I love the thought of how much cum could be generated by being DP'd.
 
I have a friend who I was fortunate to meet in one of the cities I travel to regularly, that is totally into being used by multiple men. We have done GB sessions together twice now. She is now frequently bugging me to visit again so we can have some more group play together. Makes me want to get on a plane :devil:

Here is what she has told me:

- Loves the feeling of being used in all ways by clean "professional type" guys.

- Likes a good group dynamic among the guys. If we play and share her together with fun banter and communication that is better for her. We had a guy last time who was pretty selfish, seemed to think he was god's gift to studlieness. Not much fun. He will not be invited back.

- Wants me to control things so that she gets maximum pleasure and everyone is involved. Also I keep track of practical things like protection, etc... I also make sure she gets to eat all the cum. This was originally my idea but she totally loves it.

- Watchers can be fun. One regular attends only to watch. He massages her feet and legs as the action is going on. She loves it.

- 5 guys is not enough.

- She wants to keep thinking of new things to try in this setting. I sent her some ideas this AM. That was a fun e-mail to write. Had to go relieve myself after writing it... no kidding.


I just started looking for a friend that is more local to me that is interested in being the center of attention. Have had some interest but have not made anything happen yet.
 
only in fantasy

I've never done it in real life, but it's certainly one of my favourite fantasies.
 
Who Has This Fantasy?

I've done it with three guys and even more recently with some spectators to tag team in to boot. I love it but I tend to find it very taxing the sensations are so intense it becomes hard to focus on any one cock very long. With the spectators i tried jerking them off while i screwed the others but I couldn't focus long enough to get the rythem right. Now two cocks at once in any holes they care to name thats just heaven. Just enough intensty but doesn't leave me senseless.
 
we have been talking about it more and more. not just a sharing thing with a friend (checked that box), but a full blown mfm. it's a lot harder than one would think to find the right guy... not something you can exactly talk to friends about. you kind of want it to be someone out side of your social circles... yet [for me] there needs to be an attraction, and of course someone you can trust and confide in.. That is a difficult task.

and although bareback is personal and intimate we have both agreed if we do this safe sex is a must ;) that aspect makes me more willing to try this. regardless if the other guy is dd free.. it makes it less personal to me if the other guy is wearing a condom. i think it's a hot topic though, and can't wait.
 
Ahhhh I have finally had the experience. We played with another couple a few weeks ago and it happened. I was laying on my back, my husband was in my pussy and the other guy was in my mouth. His GF was playing with my boobs. It was short lived but it was AMAZING and I can't wait for it to happen again.
 
Back
Top