Looking for Bicurious Men to Chat With

======>(;)

I'm kind of new here on literotica, but really enjoying it so far. Bi, 44, married guy from smack dab in the middle of the good ol' U.S. of A. here. Love to talk to other guys "of a certain age" who are finally coming to terms with those crazy thoughts and fantasies they've secretly had for sooooo long and what they mean now.

Speaking personally, I'm amazed at how effectively I managed to convince myself that I was "normal" (whatever that means) for so long. I'm not unhappy about any of it - past, present, or future - but do find it fascinating just how good I was at it.

Would love to chat...
crankyandtesty@hotmail.com
 
Need to try man sex

I would so like to experience a good looking man. Specially a younger hairless one.
 
Hi! My name is Dru. I am married and am in my early 50s. I am interested in sharing bicurious fantasies with other men. I prefer PMs and emails.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey Dru, my first time here, feeling my way around. I'm bi but have been with a handful of guys, so curious no longer applies. If you want to chat sometime, let me know.
 
I love seeing all of you new "virgins" her in this thread - welcum to Lit, and to Bi-curious and Bi chat. Hit me up, I'd love a chat!
 
Back
Top