Cum on your face

P

pantyboy1989

Guest
Who has put there legs and bum up in the air against a wall/object and wanked shooting cum into face/mouth?
 
I discovered that fun activity last year.... so much fun. Sometimes I aim directly for my mouth and other times I purposely miss and get it everywhere. It even got me to start self sucking. I realized I was able to lick the tip and with some practice and stretching I'm now able to wrap my lips around the head and a bit of my shaft. I'm such a good cock sucked... I always cum so fast.
 
I'm in...

Yes, I've done it. Kind of hot aiming for my waiting mouth. But it's even hotter (to me anyway) when I get particularly worked up, and a unexpectedly strong ejaculation fires a surprise spatter onto my chin or face.

Cum is fun.
 
Don't mean to brag

I don't need to prop up on anything. I can shoot all over my face laying down.
 
I like to crossdress as a woman and give myself a facial. It feels very feminine to feel my own hot cum shots landing on my face. You never know how much you will receive or where it will land. On my cheeks and lips feels the best.
 
seems kinda like a waste of a good load to me there is so many guys that love giving facials wouldin't you rather work out someone elses ?
 
Who has put there legs and bum up in the air against a wall/object and wanked shooting cum into face/mouth?

I love getting dressed up in lingerie and doing this. The anticipation of a hot load splashing against my tongue and filling my mouth is so hot!
 
I discovered that fun activity last year.... so much fun. Sometimes I aim directly for my mouth and other times I purposely miss and get it everywhere. It even got me to start self sucking. I realized I was able to lick the tip and with some practice and stretching I'm now able to wrap my lips around the head and a bit of my shaft. I'm such a good cock sucked... I always cum so fast.

I'm very jealous, I've tried to lick my cock many times but can't quite make it happen.
 
Yes, I have done this, but I would really like someone to wank my cock over my face like this to make me drink my cum. This is on my sexual bucket list.
 
I have also

I have done this several times. However, I still couldn't get myself to swallow it. I'm hoping to suck a real cock and swallow it.
 
I love doing this. Started when I was younger, but did it a month ago and hit in my mouth and hit my face as well. Was hot feeling it splash in both. Feeling the warmth in my mouth and running down my cheeks and chin. So hot.
 
Back
Top