Icons for comments and favorites

tomlitilia

Literotica Guru
Am I the only one who dislike that the icons for favorites and comments both are blue under latest activity in the control panel, making them hard to distinguish?
Tell the site owners, you say? I have.

We have asked for heart to be red again and the re-inclusion of the unfavorite.
-MM

At this point I won't bother even to look at the new control panel until I no longer can use the old one. Then I'll just adjust to whatever is there.

At this point I won't bother even to look at the new control panel until I no longer can use the old one. Then I'll just adjust to whatever is there.

At the rate the site moves the old control panel may be around for at least a few more years.

For example I've been checking out top lists through the "sneak peek" feature that's been on the home page as long as I've been here.

I guess I'm just not as picky as most...I see no problem with either icon. They tell me what I want to know...either someone liked me as an author or someone like a story of mine...at a glance. Color, shumler, who cares.

For example I've been checking out top lists through the "sneak peek" feature that's been on the home page as long as I've been here.

Yep, that's been introduced with "We're getting ready to launch the Favorite's Portal - here's a sneak peek" without the launching of any such portal for the eleven years I've been here.

I guess I'm just not as picky as most...I see no problem with either icon. They tell me what I want to know...either someone liked me as an author or someone like a story of mine...at a glance. Color, shumler, who cares.

But at a glance, the comment and favs look the same. If I haven't checked for a while, there can be quite many favs, but usually just a few comments (if any). The latter can be hard to pick up then. And I want to keep track on my death threats ;)

But at a glance, the comment and favs look the same. If I haven't checked for a while, there can be quite many favs, but usually just a few comments (if any). The latter can be hard to pick up then. And I want to keep track on my death threats ;)

No they don't. One is a blue rounded square with a heart inside.
attachment.php

The other is a grey rounded square with a head 'n shoulders inside. Nothing alike except the rounded square.
attachment.php

:cool:

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
  • head.jpg
    head.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
No they don't. One is a blue rounded square with a heart inside.
attachment.php

The other is a grey rounded square with a head 'n shoulders inside. Nothing alike except the rounded square.
attachment.php

:cool:

Hmm... Maybe I get different icons then. My Comment icon is blue with a speech balloon inside, and at first glance deceptively similar to the heart with same background, which I get when someone favs a story. The man in the green background I get when someone favs/follows me.

Hmm... Maybe I get different icons then. My Comment icon is blue with a speech balloon inside, and at first glance deceptively similar to the heart with same background, which I get when someone favs a story. The man in the green background I get when someone favs/follows me.

You're right, but I don't get many comments, but I can still see the difference fairly quickly.

Back