Copp For Hire

You do that to? LOL. I kind of work the fight scenes out on paper and then go grab one of the guys I spar with after training and work it through. Sometimes I ask the master for some advice, he's got a tremendous amount of MMA experience, used to fight competitively in MMA bouts. I try to keep it realistic though, although you also want to make it sound good.

So if you don't mind, could you guys take a look at this part of one of my stories and see what you think. I was doing a fight training scene.

Sprained? I had to take a break for a while last year coz I pulled some leg muscles really badly doing a spin kick. Could barely drive to work for a month.

I'll take a look in a bit. One on one scenes I play out in my mind or stand there and throw a few combinations while the wife rolls her eyes and the dog looks at me like "what the fuck is he doing" but for scenes with multiple combatants I need to have some people help.

The best part of it Is I just tell them to do whatever they would normally do, not give them instructions so I've picked up some good material that way.

the sprain happened when I decided to get flashy and stand on a crate, then go into a leaping spin kick. That could never really be used in a 'natural fight' but could work in a scene. I landed badly.:eek:

Did you watch Iron fist? The only decent scenes were Colleen Wing's two cage fights. Some fairly realistic moves in those.
 
I've given the male insecurity quite prominent places in several of my stories (for example: How she draped my net around her ch. 02, Valentine surprise). They are great handles to create characters upon. I can't relate myself to testosterone-filled fighting and fucking machines, so I don't want to write about them.

Likewise :D So this is more where I like to go with my fight scenes. Girl's evening the odds....

I did like Colleen Wing in Iron Cage, those fight scenes were good.
 
All I know is what I know.

Testosterone poisoning is all I know. I cannoy write LOW T men. In my latest effort I toss in the towel and make most of the white guys gay...the new stereotype. The blacks have little braqins and big dicks.
 
You talk like PILOT.

Martial arts are dance for closet fags. In Vietnam I watched "Gentle Be"n knock out out martial arts guru with a sucker punch.

Depends where you train. My TKD school isn't Olympic style and we can train in Hapkido as well, which I've been doing for 3 years now. Hapkido is just nasty. I love it. We do a lot of pretty full on sparring. It's not the same as a street or bar fight, no, but it's as close as your going to get without getting out there. A lot of martial arts schools don't do that much sparring. It's all practice with partners where your rehearsing moves. That's why I like tkd with that contact sparring emphasis
 
And now, back to Copp. Lots of The Executioner and Stony Man in our local library catalog but no Copp so I'm out of luck. Might have to buy one. And now, more coffee and breakfast before going and blowing holes in targets. If the TKD doesn't work, 9mm should do the trick.
 
LOL. I'd start making jokes about Aussie pickup lines now except I don't know any.

"Nice legs, shame about the face."

"Wanna root?"

What eats roots shoots and leaves? A wombat.

"Wait up, gotta finish ma beer first."

"Fuck this, gotta go."
 
Back
Top