The Safe Haven

Spicy Southern Belle

A Touch of Spice
We all have our problems, our difficulties in life. Some of them serious, some of them just trying. At one time or another we all need a safe place where we can find support and rest when the world is just beating up on us. A place to be with others who understand and offer support. A safe haven.

So, I offer you this place. Share as little or as much as you like. Offer support to others if you can. Just remember we are here to support and uplift. If you want to ridicule and judge, then go start your own thread

We all have our problems, our difficulties in life. Some of them serious, some of them just trying. At one time or another we all need a safe place where we can find support and rest when the world is just beating up on us. A place to be with others who understand and offer support. A safe haven.

So, I offer you this place. Share as little or as much as you like. Offer support to others if you can. Just remember we are here to support and uplift. If you want to ridicule and judge, then go start your own thread

What a great idea - I may be a regular visitor here :)

Good Luck :rose:

What a great idea for a thread, chica!! :) I love it!! I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of it to vent about my lousy ex as the process goes forward, but for right now, I'm walking on air. :)

i have a feeling that i'm going to be here a lot. i hope you don't mind.

Oh Spicy, maybe you'll find some peace here?

Maybe I can bring a little slice of cake once in awhile too?:)

Matthew 11:28

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

daily affirmation

I lay aside the battles within my own mind, and grant myself peace.

Thanks for the hidey-hole, Spicy! It's raining here and I'm having a hard time getting it in gear, so your haven is the perfect spot to take a deep breath. I can do this. :)

An excellent thread idea, Spicy! I have been on both sides, the soul helped and the helpful soul. I pray this thread will be a good support area for those serious issues out there.

I was reminded of Ecclesiastes 4:12:

Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken

An excellent thread idea, Spicy! I have been on both sides, the soul helped and the helpful soul. I pray this thread will be a good support area for those serious issues out there.

I was reminded of Ecclesiastes 4:12:

Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken

That is what I'm hoping for Tim. I know that we don't want to ruin everyone elses fun so we now have a place where we don't have to worry about that..just somewhere to be.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the new thread, I've added it to my favorites for when I need it. I hope I can help find the silver lining in others lives as well from time to time. :rose:

Back