hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dramatically different.
Liking the cleavage in the 2nd pic.
Look very serious in the 3rd one.

hahah hey its not all about ass and titties ;) pahaha well not all the time
yeh that character is a dude and always has his chest out...being a girl makes it a little difficult
he's a serious guy..pirate has power to control sand and has a hook and smokes cigars all the time

Lmao...only you could make these look sexy... the cancer stick is an awesome prop...

hahah im not sure sexy is the right word silly maybe
at least i don't smoke cigars like sir crocodile does (the character i trying to be)

OF course it bkmust be attached to you!!!!

hehe

I like it because it looks cool. Dressing up can be fun and sexy.

hahah wow have i managed to be enough of a loser to be cool? :D eeeh

Hmm confused on the enough of a loser to be cool thing. I think sexy, but what do I know.

One piece is great but I much prefer Naruto

never tried it but seeing as i have battled through one piece i need to keep watching and i get super attached to characters they are like my babies lol..
also if i find out the one piece is the fucking journey i will kick oda's ass

After having watched a little under 600 episodes i would certainly agree with you there, I think I'd wasted an immeasurable number of hours of my life that I could never get back. You should watch it I really like it, but I also like fairy tail and bleach too

After having watched a little under 600 episodes i would certainly agree with you there, I think I'd wasted an immeasurable number of hours of my life that I could never get back. You should watch it I really like it, but I also like fairy tail and bleach too

yeh i am trying to catch up on 508 i think now and he just keeps whapping them out... and yeh i saw a few bleach they were good and i love black butler :( but only 2 series

got a job :D which i love yay and suggestions for some new pics?

That's great ! :)
I was out of a job for a few months years ago and although you have more
time to do stuff you soon get restricted by the lack of money.
I'm not sure what to suggest at the moment but later when it is warm enough a few
new outdoor pics would be great ;)

That's great ! :)
I was out of a job for a few months years ago and although you have more
time to do stuff you soon get restricted by the lack of money.
I'm not sure what to suggest at the moment but later when it is warm enough a few
new outdoor pics would be great ;)

yeh try a pretty much a year and a half its sucks..
and they were fun will have to try get my friend to help me out again

Well, what do you wear to work? Can you make it look saucy? Don't get in trouble with the boss, though.

not gonna risk that has a logo and stuff on pretty obvs where i work really don't wanna get my butt fired lol

got a job :D which i love yay and suggestions for some new pics?

Glad to hear you are now gainfully employed, even if it means you have less time for saucy pics.

Perhaps you can now afford the train to London? I could take some photos of you among other things. :D

so darn cute

heheh thankyou

You & me together naked in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
]
hmm that would be a sight to behold ;)

Can you do some bathroom pics please???

what sort of bathroom ics me in the bath? sure

Glad to hear you are now gainfully employed, even if it means you have less time for saucy pics.

Perhaps you can now afford the train to London? I could take some photos of you among other things. :D

heheh im saving to move out tooo excited :D took me long enough

and i will try get more pics up

Congrats on the employment

thankyou lovely

heheh thankyou

]
hmm that would be a sight to behold ;)

what sort of bathroom ics me in the bath? sure

heheh im saving to move out tooo excited :D took me long enough

and i will try get more pics up

thankyou lovely
hello,