Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending a good evening to LORRAINE even though it isn't evening here by a long shot.

BrettJ in Canada

Sending a good evening to LORRAINE even though it isn't evening here by a long shot.

BrettJ in Canada

And a very good evening to you too kind sir :rose:
Do you know if Sie is returning this evening or has she gone for the night?

She didn't say anything to me LORRAINE one way or the other. She has been on and off in recent days (sexual innuendo available on request) so she might return.

BrettJ in Canada

She didn't say anything to me LORRAINE one way or the other. She has been on and off in recent days (sexual innuendo available on request) so she might return.

BrettJ in Canada

OK, I guess that in the meantime we must entertain ourselves.

Nibbles some grapes....

attachment.php

Attachments

• unibble.jpg
    unibble.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 414
I'd nibble on some cherries LORRAINE but I doubt there are any to be found on LIT.

BrettJ in Canada

OMG!! That is soooooooooo cool :) :kiss:

This is the sort of stuff you find when you spend most of the day like a filthy old MILF browsing through the xHam amateur pics ;)

But to be honest, just to find that one pic was time well spent. Am I vindicated my love? :kiss:

Btw... Sienna is back, she's just reading up.
Well, either that or she's got her vibe out again ;);)

I'm back :) Had to do some domestic duties and my vibe is safely locked away for now in my desk draw. For now... I think :)

This is the sort of stuff you find when you spend most of the day like a filthy old MILF browsing through the xHam amateur pics ;)

But to be honest, just to find that one pic was time well spent. Am I vindicated my love? :kiss:

Of course my love. I've been on and off too :) But, not XHAM... just writing e-mail replies mainly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back