What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs Ehh...I'll survive...

I'm taking the advice of Fr33k..."To hell with it!"

Me> "Yeah!"

Fr33k does give good advice. He has a way of showing a perspective of things that takes us outside of ourselves and our problems, letting us see things in a new light.
 
hugs Ehh...I'll survive...

I'm taking the advice of Fr33k..."To hell with it!"

Me> "Yeah!"

Fr33k does give good advice. He has a way of showing a perspective of things that takes us outside of ourselves and our problems, letting us see things in a new light.

As I'm fond of saying: "I do what I can..."

As for what I'm doing right now? Laying in bed with my laptop and watching tv.
 
just checking in, throwing out a quick post or two, then i am off to smoke a bowl, adn work on my patio. Ain't life grand?
 
Pfft...why the hell are you smoking your dishes?!?!

Silly

Some people try smoking their flower pots. I've heard them before. They say, "Hey man, let's go smoke some pot." :rolleyes: Smoking flower pots...people can be sooo weird.
 
You know, I hear it's best to vaporize your dishes.

I set my volcano at about a 6.
 
I am sitting here debating on if I should start on my college work. Other than that bored out of my mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top