Home for the Holidays (closed for rpashley)

such_a_bad_man

You know... That guy.
Christmas time again.

My mom went all out on decorating the house yet again. Each room looked like a Rockwell painting from a Saturday Evening Post cover. Still, it was just what I needed this time of year. An ugly break up after Thanksgiving had me changing holiday plans last minute. As always, mom and dad were happy to have me home for the holidays. It happened less and less in the last few years, but finally she got her wish. All her boys home under the same roof for Christmas like we used to do growing up.

Of course, I knew why Peter was coming home this year. He had a new girlfriend to show off. They missed mom's Thanksgiving because they were with her family, but he managed to get Christmas with our family. I had to see the woman that would put up with Pete for so long. Hopefully, it wasn't going to be too hard given what happened last month.

I sipped my whiskey as Dad sat quietly and watched his fire burning in his armchair beside me. This was his version of post-relationship therapy. A quiet drink alone in his den was actually quite helpful. I'd been running around at work and rearranging plans that it had been a while since I'd slowed down. I glanced over and patted his hand in silent thanks of doing this for me. He just nodded with a knowing smile. That's just how dad was.

We both looked to the window when we heard a car pulling up the drive. "Sounds like Pete's home," was all dad had said for about an hour. I watched him get up from his chair and start for the door. "Come on, let's see this new woman in his life..." he said over his shoulder at me. I was too comfortable and didn't want to move. I sipped down the last of my drink and pushed myself off the couch and followed him to the door. Pete was already inside, getting smothered in a hug from mom. Dad was helping with bags of both presents and luggage. When they parted, I saw her for the first time.

I couldn't move or speak. She was just too breathtaking. I swallowed hard as I realized that this woman somehow had ended up with my brother. The injustice of the world slammed into my gut like a sucker punch. Finally, Mom saw me standing there and called out. "Come on, John. Come say hi to your brother and his girlfriend." I drew a long breath and stepped closer, shaking Pete's hand in greeting. He pulled me into a hug, but even then, I couldn't help but look at the woman behind him. I couldn't think of anything to say as he introduced me to her. I only managed a simple "Hi" as my hand reached for hers.

My heart had been racing the whole drive. It's an odd thing when your boyfriend invites you to bring you home to meet his family because then all of a sudden things seems a bit more serious. Inviting him to meet my family seemed like formality, parental approval & all, but meeting his family, his Dad, Brother, & God, even his mother. Everyone know's that mothers can be protective lioness' when it comes to their son's. I have no desire to deal with that. Who does?

Pete has been a fun boyfriend to have for the past few months, but he doesn't have a level of depth to him. We spent the drive talking about parties that we've recently been to & his business meetings at the office. I'm glad that he wants to talk to me, that's hardly the problem. Just it's always really about him whenever we do. That is actually true for our sex life as well. He's not huge, but not small, I'd say around 5.5 inches & not terribly thick. He cums after a couple of minutes & passes out. Needless to say, since we've been together I've been doing a lot of self-maintenance. I actually had a reluctance in coming on this trip because I knew that I would need to take care of business regardless of how much sex we would have. Again. At least Pete was fun.

When we got there, my heart started pounding through my chest even more, however when we were welcomed, it was a very warm greeting from Pete's mom & dad. I could see where he got his inviting personality from. I tried to not be too revealing in my outfit, but I wanted to be comfortable so I walked in wearing something like this outfit with a loose white tshirt over the top & my hair in a messy bun. I'm positive his mom & dad felt my heart beating through my chest as I hugged them, but it only intensified as I saw his incredibly handsome brother as they hugged. I grinned as he said,"Hi," bypassed his handshake & hugged him as well.

Last edited:
I was caught unaware as Ashley, the new girlfriend, nearly leaped into my arms for a hug. I wasn't much of a hugger; I left that for mom. It seemed Pete's new girlfriend was though. I managed to get over the initial shock and hugged her back. Even hidden by her comfortable driving clothes, I could feel how fit she was. It was like hugging a model from a fitness magazine. I wasn't much for health, but my job did enough to keep me in relatively good shape so I tried not to hug too hard. After all, this was Pete's girl, which I still had a hard time believing.

I eased her back to the floor and looked into her eyes. It was hard to tell in the light of the entryway, but they seemed a pale shade, a light blue or gray probably. I had to blink to make myself look away; there was something enrapturing about her eyes. I stepped back a bit more to allow for the new couple to enter a bit more and for dad to take the lead and show them up to Pete's old room upstairs. Mom was the sort to keep them as "guest bedrooms". I guess she couldn't bear the thought of putting something else into our old bedrooms. The posters and wall hangings were all gone, but there was no mistaking the feel of the old mattress when I arrived last night. I slept like a baby and I was sure that Pete would put his to use while he was home. I secretly hoped that the new girlfriend wasn't a screamer or there was no way mom and dad wouldn't hear them having sex.

I stay downstairs, mostly to keep out of the way of the new arrivals as I was sure they would want to get settled and cleaned up after being on the road for so long. I refilled my glass at the wet bar and wandered downstairs a bit more, looking at the pictures of the family from ages ago. Turning my head to a call from mom, I smile as she already has a stack of towels for the new arrivals. "Yeah, I'll take 'em up." I say, tucking them under my arm and hustling up the stairs to Pete's old room. I knock, not sure what the two love birds might be up to and wait in the hall. "Pete, Ashley, I got some towels for you both if you'd like to clean up before dinner." I offer, making sure not to peek around the corner.

John seemed like he was a little surprised by my hug, but once he committed to the hug, it was one of those warm hugs that you melt into, a perfect amount of strength & gentle mixed together. I let out a soft sigh & said,"hi," back to him. "I'm Ashley." I smiled as he put me down, & said,"Pete talks about you all the time. He looks up to his brother."

As our hellos wrapped up, Pete's dad grabbed our bags & led us to the our room for the holidays which had seemed like it was some what of a shrine to Pete's childhood. You could tell that his dad thought that it was goofy that a man in 30s would still have his grade school accolades on display in his room with his 23 year old girlfriend sleeping in the same room with him. He made a joke about Pete reveling in a 2nd place trophy that he got in middle school, and I giggled as Pete rolled his eyes & told his dad to get out. As he left, he patted Pete on the shoulder as a proud, loving dad & he squeezed my shoulder & told me he was very happy that I could be here.

We started to get a little comfortable, unpacking our clothes putting them in the chest of drawers, I asked Pete,"So, how close are we to your parents room?" He looked a little puzzled, he wasn't always the bright one,"Uh, they're right next to ours...Why?" I sighed, not mad, but disappointed,"Pete, did you plan on having sex this week? Or did you plan to leave a girl hanging?" I had heard feet walking up the stairs to our room, but I didn't know for sure, but after I asked Pete about us having sex this week, I heard John call in about our towels. Pete whispered back to me,"Babe, you know I love it, obviously by how fast you make me cum, but I don't want my parents to hear us fucking. But, we have to talk about this later." I wrapped up the conversation by trying to say quietly,"Pete, I love you, but I really want to get fucked hard this week. You know I can't hardly go a day without it. I don't want to not have it because you're scared of your parents hearing us."

Last edited:
I always had the better ears between me and Pete; he had the better eyes, especially after his laser eye surgery. As I waited outside, I couldn't help but overhear Pete and Ashley whispering to each other about having sex this weekend. I would have figured that they would have ironed this out before they arrived, but it didn't look that way. I cleared my throat before stepping around the corner. Luckily, they hadn't started changing or prepping for a shower yet so I didn't walk in on an awkward situation.

"Mom wanted to make sure you guys had fresh towels since you probably wanna clean up before dinner." I explain as I look at you again, admiring how your yoga pants showed off your long lithe legs. For a moment, I forget that you're here with Pete before he snaps me out of it by thanking me for dropping them off.

"Oh, no problem. I'll leave you two be for now. Mom says dinner is at 6:30 so you should have plenty of time to get settled and changed if you want." I say, stepping back to the door. "See you both later."

I walk back downstairs and go look for something to snack on in the fridge. In reality, I need the blast of cool air to help calm me down after spending nearly the entire time in Pete's room ogling his girlfriend. 'Calm down, she's not here for that...' I tell myself over and over in my head. Mom shoos me out of the kitchen and I chuckle as I nab an apple on my way out.

Rejoining dad in the den, I pick up my drink again and just enjoy the peace and quiet of his den with the roaring fireplace. After a few quiet minutes, Dad breaks the silence, which is more than a little startling. "Seems Pete brought home a lovely woman this year."

I nod. "Seems so."

Without a further word, he reaches over and pats my hand, silently acknowledging why I'm here alone this year. I sigh and sip my drink as memories start to come back. The warm smooth liquor helps push those thoughts from my head.

It's not often that you find a family as considerate as your own, I wasn't used to this kind of hospitality outside of my family's when I visited them, so I packed my own towels. Let alone having someone bring them to us. It was like the family concierge service when John walked in with our towels.

I could tell that Pete was a little dumbfounded by my conversation, & I was a little shocked that he didn't consider the idea of how to have sex at his parents house. Who the hell wouldn't want to have sex at their parents house, right? I could also tell that he was a little embarrassed at the possibility of John overhearing our conversation, because he didn't want his big brother to think he was scared.

As John dropped the towels off he did a great job again of being warm to me & his brother, but you could tell that he had this twinge in his heart when he saw us together. Pete had mentioned the rough break up to me, but I didn't know what the extent of the damage was. Whatever it was, I'm glad that Pete was here for him, & by extension both of us. I told Pete on the drive up that I hoped that we can at least be some source of fun & joy, make the holidays a good one to remember. I did notice John's extended glace at my legs, which lit this odd spark of fire in my gut & made butterflies in my chest. It was different then when other men have looked at me, it was admiration, not quite animalistic and it was flattering. I grinned when he was telling us about the towels & barely looked at Pete," Thank you as well John," I look over to Pete as John is walking out & ask,"Are you going to take a shower? I know I'm going to need to." Pete replied,"Nah, I think I'm okay. You go ahead."

I grab my things as John says,"See you later," and tell him as he leaves,"See you soon," & head towards the shower.

Finally, a good moment to myself. I've always loved being naked since I was a kid, & that hasn't ever changed, when at home alone I'm often times topless, or wearing something very scantily clad. As I peeled my clothes off of me, I let out this sigh of release while running my fingers on my freshly bared skin,"That feels good." I turn on the shower, let it heat up appropriately & get in. Their shower head was one of those overhead rain ones & the pressure was incredible. Another thing I loved doing since I was a kid was taking absurdly long showers, I've always used them as an opportunity to detox from my day. I was trying my best to let go of the frustration of Pete implying that we won't have sex for the holidays, partially because I was frustrated that he didn't think about it/me, did he want me? And that look John gave me, why did it make me feel so good about myself? Was it because it's forbidden? I'm a very sexually driven woman in general, however, I'm not a slut, so I masturbate a lot, Pete being a minute man isn't the only reason. I felt my pussy aching for attention, especially with the water hitting my body, my fingers running on my skin, John's attention, & needing to be rescued from the potential sexual starvation this week.

I run my hands over my 34c tits, caressing my nipples & slide my other hand to my labia & slide it over my clit, I let out a soft moan as my legs buck a little, when I'm all of a sudden jolted out of the moment by a knock on the door.

"Y...ye...ss??" I ask.

It's Pete's mom. "Ashley, I just wanted to make sure that you had everything you needed."

"Uhm, after this shower I should be fine," I nervously laugh.

"Well. Dinner will be ready soon! We're so happy you're here. I'll see you down stairs in a few minutes."

A few minutes? I wanted to enjoy this. "Fuck," I say to myself. "I should get out of here sooner than later..."

I hear mom coming back down from upstairs. She must have been checking on Ashley; she can't help being motherly to everyone under her roof. As she sweeps into the kitchen she calls for her "boys". Dad just smiles at me and Pete who came down to join us briefly. "You two better do as your mother asks..." he warns as he did years ago.

I just smile and pat Pete's hand. "Come on, let's see what she wants." As soon as the two of us round the corner, she tells us to set the table. Everything as it was when we were kids. Plates in the cabinet, utensils in the same drawers. Before long, the table is set and mom is saying dinner is ready.

As if on cue, Ashley comes down from upstairs, breezing so easily into the room. I can't help but stare again as she has changed into a very elegant dress with a light sweater over it. While not overly short, the dress does show off her legs very well. She must be so proud of them, I tell myself as I move around to my seat. Pete kisses her on the cheek and I feel my heart sink a little more. I try not to think of my ex, but seeing you and Pete together makes it harder than I'm willing to admit.

I sit down, sipping my drink dry as I had moved it to the table. As everyone sits, Mom triumphantly serves the pot roast she's been working on all day. The smells fill the room as she pulls the lid and starts serving. I smile finally, allowing myself to enjoy a family dinner again. For now, my ex is forgotten and I fall into life as it used to be in this house.

I flash a sweet smile as I walk downstairs, as my blood is rushing through my body at a thousand miles per second. I know that I was craving something in the shower, it was Pete, but it was something beyond that. It was satisfaction. To say I was hungry had multiple connotations as I walked into the dining room.

I could feel that my breath was still a little heavy as Pete kisses me, as I steal a glance from his dad & his brother and catch them both looking at my legs. I worked hard at my fitness, so it wasn't something new to have people take a look at them, but something about their glances were much appreciated. My brain triggers their looks to imagining dirty thoughts & I had to catch myself to be present, & not let my mind wander.

As I sit down, I tell Pete's mom,"Thank you so much for having me this week. I know it's something new to have your son's gf around for the holidays. I really appreciate it & that you're making me feel like family. I also can't wait for dinner, it smells delicious!" She responds with a warm smile,"Any time Ashley, the way Pete talks about you is different than any girl before, we're just thankful he's found someone kind, the boys haven't always had that. If you have a twin sister maybe we can set her up with John," she wryly says playfully as she knows the history of John's relationships.

"Mom, too soon," Pete chimes in. "Well, both of you are incredible men & I want the best for you. Ashley is beautiful & sweet, plus I know how both of you like blonde women with pretty smiles. Not to mention legs, I'm jealous of those myself." She responds & laughs. I laugh along with her as I almost choke on my water,"Just a lot of hard work."

I turn to John & smirk,"I'm sorry I do have a sister, but no twin." I giggle,"but I'm sorry that the last girl wasn't good to you. The way Pete talks about you, you're a great guy."

I manage a rueful smile as the conversation turns to Ashley's potential twin and pairing her up with me. I chuckle lightly, still feeling sick to my stomach when the topic of my last relationship comes up. Deep down, I hope Pete spared you from the really awful details, but it sounds like he did say something at least.

I nod slightly and smile across the table at you. "Thank you; that's very nice of you to say. And don't worry that she's not a twin. If she works as hard as you do on your figure, I'm sure I won't be disappointed..." I say, carrying on the joke. After a pause though, I lean across to you. "Wow, that made me sound terribly shallow just now, didn't it? I mean, I know if was just a joke, but I actually feel bad that it came out of my mouth..." I say, protesting a bit too much and turning the joke on itself.

I grin across at you as I see the twinkle in your eye as you get it. I'm curious if you'll join in with it and start to needle Pete about his looks as I've set you up. I know it always gets to him and I love needling my little brother. I'm curious to see if I have an ally joining the family now too.

I laugh as John fumbles over his admittingly awkward comment. "Well. She does, but you'd miss out on what I've got." I laugh, and gives him a reassuring touch on his hand,"it's a funny joke, I'm not offended one bit, I like the compliment."

I catch John's joke about Pete and jabs him a little as he isn't quite as attractive as his older, more muscular, brother.

Last edited:
Peter plays along, letting me have my moment. We laugh about it as everyone digs in to dinner. Before long, the table slips into the easy family conversation that used to take place around this table for years. I talked with our folks for a while leading up to coming home so there isn't much discussion to catch us up on each other's lives. I got the full update from our parents prior to Peter bring his lovely girlfriend home to us. Still, I ask my own questions; I have to stay in the know about my brother's girlfriend.

I ask the usual questions: where are you from? what do you do for a living? All the first date questions. As we talk, I can't help but hold your gaze. Something in your eyes makes it hard to look away or to pay attention to the rest of the table. Eventually, I'm just sitting in rapt attention, listening to stories. Before I realize, I haven't said anything to Pete for nearly all of dinner.

Enjoying the banter with Pete's family, John starts to ask me questions as any older sibling should.

"What do you do for a living?" I reply,"I do a few things, for my day job, I work for a start up company, I also do photography & also teach yoga."

During the conversation, I'm getting this vibe from John that this isn't just your general vetting for his brother, but that he was genuinely interested in me. There was a swirl of emotions while I was thoroughly loving this talk with John, but ignoring the reason why I was there.

After time, it had been about a half hour and the family started cleaning up & John & I were still cutting up.

"Oh babe! I'm so sorry!" I tell Pete,"it's okay, John's just vetting you. He does this to every girl."

"Yeah, I wish someone had done that for me a few years ago..." I say, levelling a look at Peter.

"How was I supposed to know that about her, man? She seemed so great back then." He said defending himself from my pointed words about how poorly he seemed to vet my ex.

Still, I left it at that; it was still a sore subject and I didn't want to get into it any more with Ashley here now. Maybe in the months and years to come she'll get the whole story, but not over our first dinner together.

Mom deftly changes our mind from the subject as she announces dessert as well. I groan, rubbing my stomach but perk up when she tells me that it's her best dessert, apple pie. Soon enough, everyone at the table has a slice, complete with cinnamon ice cream from a local creamery. The table is alive with conversation again, no questions or probes into who you are. It's all laughs and smiles as we trade stories, some of which you haven't heard yet.

Through them all, I keep catching your eye as we sit across from each other. It's hard not to stare at you and I smile when I see you look my way. Something in your eyes tells me that you don't mind me looking, but when you look away, I catch you glancing at Peter to see if he saw you looking. I file that away and enjoy dessert. As usual, when we are home, Peter and I clean up after dinner. It's the least we can do as guests; we even have to physically remove mom from the kitchen in order for us to finish up.

She sits down with you, smiling as she tells you "Don't worry dear. You're a guest this time so don't worry about feeling the need to join in..."

I smile sweetly at Pete & John's mom.

"Thank you, I'm not even treated this kindly at my own family's home." I laugh & try to cut up some with the boy's mom.

While we're talking, Pete comes by & sees a little dribble of ice cream that was put on top of the apple pie & he jokes with me,"Babe, you have a little uhm. . .on your lip."

I look at him confused & he was trying to be nonchalant about it,"Ice cream honey, you have some on your chin, haha I can't take you any where," I blush & look at the boys' mom while laughing & asks,"How could you let me sit here talking like this? haha I look like I have jizz on my face."

My eyes widen as I just realized what I said in front of my boyfriend's whole family, & my heart stops while I wait for someone to break the tension I just created.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry."

My mom looks mortified, but everyone hears me mutter "Wouldn't be the first time in this house..."

"John!" my mother exclaims as Pete just falls out laughing. I can even hear my dad chuckling from his den.

"What? We're all adults here." I protest, but smile at Ashley, hoping she feels okay now that the attention is off of her. I dry off the last few platters as Pete rejoins his girlfriend at the table having finished his part by washing all the dishes.

Pete sits down, chatting over plans for the week. While he is home, it sounds like he has plans to introduce Ashley around to all his old friends. There is talk of a New Year's party next week. Through it all, I don't hear any mention of them staying at a hotel while home. I glance at Ashley, wondering if this is news to her. I know I'd go a bit stir crazy without some quality time with my significant other.

I finish the dishes and sit back at the table, just listening and looking for a chance to ease into the conversation.

I laugh as John helps the tension in the room, & all the men laugh.

"I'm sorry, I can be a little lose with my tongue." As I continue to apologize profusely.

I stay pretty quiet while Pete talks about our plans, & at the end asks,"Whoa, I didn't realize we'd be so busy. Do we have any down time before we head back out of town Pete?"

I'm trying my best to not be contentious, that's not really my speed anyhow.

"Well, babe, I guess I didn't even think about that. Uhm. I guess I can just meet up with some of the guys while you chill while everyone is out shopping or work, I know it's not with me, but I know you like your alone time too."

Their dad pipes in,"You're welcome to any part of the house Ash, it's your home now too."

I smile feeling their kindness & generosity.

"Well it isn't with you, but I'll make due." I smile & hugs Pete's arm.

I smile as I see you two together, but it's clear he didn't consider you in his plans. I'm a bit surprised by that, but as usual, my family opens up their house to anyone they meet. I smile at my mom who agrees with my dad's sentiment.

"I'll try to stay out of your way then. I'm sure you can use the time to relax." I chime in, adding my two cents.

After talking about plans a bit more, my mother leans in across the table. "So... Do you want to see what the boys were like when they were little?"

Pete and I both groan. We know where this is going. Years ago, dad had an early video camera and taped the two of us as much as he could. When everything went digital, mom transferred the old VHS tapes to DVDs. Ever since, she makes a point of showing any girl we bring home a sampling of the videos.

So, despite our protests, we join her and dad in the TV room as she sets everything up. Pete sits, hugging Ashley to his side as I sit with Dad, hiding my face with my hand. "These will be so embarrassing..." I say to myself.

Nevertheless, mom fires up the DVD and does a cross-section of our lives as young boys. She talks Ashley's ear off, seemingly talking only to her even as Pete and I defend ourselves and tell our version of the story behind each clip.

While we watch the family video among the groans & the protests I joke with the family,"Wow, John's always been the more fit one huh? Even from an early age?"

I giggle, Pete blushes, & I look to see the reaction of John when I make the jab.

I smile as the banter continues, thankful for the flow of my boyfriend's family even if he didn't really think about me much in the plans. I would like to be fucked at least once during the week, but like usual, that wasn't high on Pete's priority list. I think to myself while we watch the videos, "How in the world do I get to finish myself off tonight? I'm still wet as fuck from the short session in the shower."

I smile at Ashley at her compliment. It wasn't so much that I was fitter; I just looked that way being taller and more active. As I look at her, I can't help but look at her legs again, crossed so casually. Her light sundress now hugging her and giving away more of her body's lines as she sits.

I feel that creeping jealousy for my brother but shake it off. Surely, he felt the same about my ex. She wasn't a fitness model like Ashley could be, but she was more the Playboy Playmate body type which may have clouded my judgement until I couldn't ignore her personality anymore.

The DVD video changes again and my toxic thoughts are swept away by a sweet video where I'm helping Pete off the field when we used to play soccer together in high school. I smile at it then at him. "They still haven't given that kid a red card for spiking you, dude..."

"Ah, I've let it go by now." he waves at me dismissively.

I smile at our long running joke about the event. The last few videos are of us when we were older which leads to less protesting. When it's all over, my folks retire for the evening. Being left with Pete and Ashley, I feel like a 3rd wheel so I excuse myself and head up to my room. I don't head to bd right away; I flip through the channels for a while until I drift off.

After John heads off to his room Pete & I chatted for a couple of minutes. Nothing too serious, I figured I'd bring up the lack of alone time for the two of us if it didn't happen in a few days.

I finish washing my face & undressing for bed (I did say I love being naked) wanting to wait for Pete, but after a few minutes I figured he wasn't coming up anytime soon. Such a heavy sleeper.

The next morning I wake up hearing some bustle around the house, Pete still wasn't in bed, but I assumed he was downstairs.

I wonder to myself if I have time to try to get myself off, but then I rationalized with myself that I couldn't handle getting interrupted again, so I throw on a pair of boycut panties, left my bra off and put on a sleepshirt to walk down stairs (https://www.victoriassecret.com/sle...sleepshirt?ProductID=381127&CatalogueType=OLS)

As you walk downstairs, you hear snoring. Walking to the TV room, following the noise, you see Pete still wearing his clothes from last night asleep on the couch. The TV is on, but on a blue screen as whatever he was watching has automatically shut off.

That's not the only sound though. Turning and walking down the hall, you turn the corner to see me standing in the kitchen. I'm stripped to the waist, loose pajama pants on as I whip some eggs and milk in a bowl to make my own brand of scrambled eggs. I don't seem to have noticed your arrival as I move around, wrapped up in my cooking.

I audibly let out an,"Oh my god. Wow."

I stutter,"Oh uhm. Hi John? Sorry, I didn't realize that I'd be intruding. I guess Pete....Fell...Asleep down here?"

My voice fluctuates, and my face starts to turn pink at the delightful sight of your body.

My eyes not able to break from oogling you,"So did I miss your mom & dad for the morning?"

I hear Ashley's voice and lift my head to see her. I smile at her, but she looks a bit red in the face. I chalk it up to sleeping warm and nod in answer to her question.

"Yeah, if I know him, he stayed to watch the rest of the DVD last night... and put himself to sleep there." I explain, not moving to wake him.

"As for Mom and Dad, they meet with other friends of theirs for breakfast on Weekend mornings." I say, turning to pour my mix into a pan. The eggs start to sizzle and I take my time folding them slowly as I make my scrambled eggs. As I do, you catch the smell of toast in the toaster.

"Did you want some breakfast? I'm not sure what you like, but we have most anything you could want." I ask over my shoulder.

I bite my lip & walks further into the kitchen to be closer to your proximity.

"Yeah, he is a heavy sleeper," I laugh,"I guess I shouldn't be shocked that he slept down here when he started to doze last night."

"Did you sleep okay?"

I lean against the counter, feeling my nipples reacting to the sight of the beautiful half naked man in front of me & the fabric rubbing against my tits.

"I would gladly love some breakfast," I smile, "Whatever you're having is what I'll have, no need to complicate. I'm easy to please & am pretty open minded to new things."

Last edited:
I smile as you draw closer. It's nice to have someone new around. My brother picked a good one.

"Yeah, I tend to sleep like a log once I drop off. Plus, I forgot how much I missed my old bed." I say, turning to the fridge to grab a few more eggs. "Can you crack these for me? Add a splash of milk to them and I'll whisk them in a second." The blast of cold air from the fridge was enough to harden my nipples, but I don't seem to notice or care as I keep cooking.

When the toast pops, I am serving the eggs onto a plate and adding the toast to it. I drop a dab of butter on each piece, letting it melt so you can spread it easier. "There you go..." I say pushing it across the kitchen island to you.

I take the bowl you had prepared and start in on my own, dropping fresh toast as well.

"So how was your first night with our hospitality?" I ask over my shoulder as I keep cooking.

Back