The Family

Allie stood there, surrounded by people several deep who reached out and touched, some touched just once and moved away allowing others to move forward and reach out for her, others stayed longer. As Julian spoke and the crowd of people quietened and moved back, hands retreated and Allie found herself in a little space fully encircled by the guests of the party. Julian and Martha stood in front of her smiling. Julian spoke and Allie reached down and took the hem of her skirt in her hands raising it slowly, pulling it up Allie held her skirt over her waist and stood there still until Julian spoke again and then as she dropped the skirt back in place she reached behind her, her fingers finding the zipper, and unzipping the skirt let it fall down around her feet.

Breathing hard Allie stood there as Julian and Martha stared back smiling at her and she saw Julian nod and glanced around her to see who he had been nodding too but as she did she felt hands reaching out for her own hands and pulling them behind her back, looking around her she saw two of the guests were holding her hand behind her back and she felt soft material circling her wrists and when her hands were released and she tried to pull them back Allie discovered her hands had been handcuffed behind her back. She looked at Julian, breathing hard.

“Don’t worry,” he reassured her, “all the new girls go through this at there first party,” he explained with a smile.

Martha stepped forward opening her hand, she held a small pink rubber vibrator in her palm round on one end and thin on the opposite end, and holding the tin end in one hand, her other hand pulled Allie’s panties to the side and Allie gasped as the rounded end of the toy was pushed into her. Sadly inside her Martha stood back up and stepped back to be beside Julian.

“Remote controlled vibrator,” Julian said. “All the girls wear them. They are controlled by an app on everyone’s phone. The user can control the strength of the vibrations, the length of time it vibrates for and the girl he wants to...toy with.

Allie watched as from his pocket Julian removed his phone and she watched as she saw him tapping on its screen and then she felt it. With a gasp, she lurched forward closing her legs as she felt the toy inside he suddenly come to life, her reaction prompting a few laughs from the gathered crowd. From behind Allie came a scream and she and the crowd turned and looked in its direction, before she even knew it the crowd of people had moved from surrounding her to surrounding another girl who writhed on the floor, she wore a sheer shirt and as her hands were free one of them was reaching up to undo it to grab at her breast. Julian appeared by Allie’s side. “They always do this, well a large group of them, they always pick on her as soon as the app is turned on.” Julian explained as Allie watched the girl rub herself with her free hand while she screamed and squirmed on the floor in the middle of the party.
 
Julian saw that Allie was becoming more and more aroused as the numerous hands of strangers caressed fondled and mauled her gorgeous young body as they took shameful liberties with her. Suddenly the hands were gone, people were stepping back from her Allie’s arms were drawn behind her and cuffed.

“Don’t worry, all the new girls go through this at their first party,”

A wicked smile bowed Julian’s lips a smile that left no doubts that this would be a very long and demanding evening for Allie. Suddenly Martha was before her the flat of her hand pressed to Allie’s quivering belly, a dildo in her other hand. A smile just as wicked as Julian’s bowed Martha’s lips as she pulled Allie’s panties to the side and pushed the rounded end of the toy into her tight little pussy.

“Remote controlled vibrator,………”

Julian paused letting the significance of what he had just said take hold of Allie’s imagination.

“All the girls wear them. They are controlled by an app on everyone’s phone. The user can control the strength of the vibrations, the length of time it vibrates for and the girl he wants to......”

Again Julian paused before he continued

“……to toy with.”

Allie soon discovered exactly what Julian meant. Oh she was not the one but a petite little blonde who clutched at her breasts as she feel to her knees and rubbed at her breasts and pussy.

“They always do this, well a large group of them, they always pick on her as soon as the app is turned on.”
Julian was standing beside Allie and as he spoke he gave Allie’s tight little ass a sharp little slap.

“I am sure that you will become a favorite of theirs as well Allie.”

Martha pressed the app on her phone to give her little pet a practical demonstration of just what the little vibrator could do. She demonstrated that she could grant Allie sweet pleasure, or unending frustration. Julian , Martha and many of their guests perverted pleasures in forcing Allie to cum for them as and when they desired. Many took delight in driving Allie to the brink of that abyss, then denied her the sexual release that she could almost taste, and left the little redhead sexually frustrated.

After several hours a dinner was served, Julian as the host sat at the head of the table, Martha as hostess sat at the foot of the table, and if Allie ever had any doubts of who was master, it was answered as she knelt at Julian’s feet. Julian fed Allie from his fingertips as if she was a favored pet, and he would have her lap wine from his cupped hand. When the table cleared from dinner Julian rose,

“Desert will be served shortly…….and it will be a very special desert that I am sure you will enjoy.”

As Julian was speaking Martha came to Allie and simply said,

“Follow me!”

Allie was led to the kitchen, where Martha ripped her panties from the hand cuffed young redhead. The dominatrix slipped the dildo from Allie. Martha then turned to the cook,

“Prepare her.”

Allie was placed on a huge silver tray, her hands were recuffed above her tawny copper head and her legs were spread open and cuffed in place. He then decorated Allie’s gorgeous young body with whipped cream and fresh fruit. Allie’s nipples were decorated with raspberries and cream, her legs with cream and blueberries, a strawberry was placed in her naval on a nest of whipped cream and he took delight in sliding a banana back and forth in Allie’s needy little pussy until she was whimpering in need. Now ready, Allie was carried in on her tray and served to Julian and Martha’s guests as their desert.
 
Last edited:
As Allie watched the girl squirming and screaming on the floor, grabbing at her breast in one hand and rubbing herself with the other Allie herself gasped and jumped, biting her bottom lip as she suddenly felt the vibrator inside of her come to life and looking around she saw a smile on Martha’s face after the short burst of vibrating had stopped, not before Allie had reached down and rubbed herself. With the blonde girl being helped up to her feet still panting and moaning Allie gasped once more as she felt the toy once again come alive and this time as she turned and looked at Martha a plain face and a shake of her head greeted her, suddenly Allie’s heart started to race as she looked all around her. Throughout the room various moans were heard at various times, Allie’s now added to this and as the first girl had been removed from the center of the party Allie found herself taking the girls place and while she did not end up on her back like the first girl she had eventually fallen to her knees and bracing herself on one hand she had reached back and rubbed at herself, crying out and screaming as she came and as the vibrating didn’t stop until she had had several orgasms. Panting and trembling she was helped up to her feet by some of the house staff and she felt the stickiness on her thighs as she rubbed and saw the smiles of everyone around her.

As dinner had been announced Allie had followed Julian and Martha into the dining room and had seen that all the girls were knelt down by the side of someone and she looked at Julian as Martha continued to the far end of the table while Julian sat at the near end and Allie knelt by him. Throughout dinner there was no moaning and as Julian explained that the app was turned off for meal times Allie almost breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed a little. When she was helped up after dinner her knees ached and she saw the redness in both of them as she rubbed at them and shook her leg to try and return the feeling to her aching lower legs. As she did she felt the buzz and groaned, bending over more almost falling over as she cried out and when she stood back up she saw a smiling Julian still seated.

“It’s only when we are eating it’s turned off,” He said with a smile.

Allie breathed hard and glanced around, no seeing Martha until she felt her by her side and as she instructed Allie to follow her she did so and they walked out of the room and she followed her into the kitchen. Naked she looked around as she walked through it, the chefs and kitchen staff all looked at her as she was led in and Allie saw on a long table a long silver tray and turned to Martha who was ignoring her and talking to the chef. As Martha left hands were grabbing at her and lifting her up, Allie gasped as she felt the coolness of the tray and after being told to be still she lay there looking up at the ceiling while she felt items being placed all over her body, finally people lifted the tray and Allie closed her eyes as she was carried out of the kitchen, covered in food.
 
The diabolical little vibrator had been removed from Allie abused and aroused little pussy only to be replaced by a large hard banana, her gorgeous young body was decorated with tasty little fruits and delicacies. She had been bound in such a way that her back arched thrusting up and out her firm young breasts. Likewise her long sculptured legs had been drawn apart, her bare little pussy a sweet offering. Allie and her silver tray were placed on the table. Appreciative mummers spread through the gathered guests as they saw that this delicious little redhead was to be their desert.

“Ladies and Gentleman desert is served.”

Julian’s eyes captured Allie’s soft emerald green eyes and there was a wicked glint in his as his guests closed in on her to enjoy their desert. Mouths closed over the stunning young redhead’s raspberry caped nipples. Tongues lapped at the whipped cream that decorated Allie’s soft ivory skin, She could feel that large banana being worked in and out of her tight little pussy. Even as she felt a tongue reaming the cream out of her dimpled naval. Tongues licked up her long legs, and across her velvet things. Allie’s gorgeous lithe young body shimmered from the hungering attentions of Julian’s guests. An elderly man climbed up between the smooth velvet columns of Allie’s legs to slowly and sensual began to eat the banana from her tight little pussy. As he did he would lick at the girl’s clit until Allie was half made with the need to cum again. As she lay there unable to do anything but to endure the sweet torments that seemed to be her lot. Suddenly there was a clapping of hands, and Julian stood, the Master of all he surveyed.

“If you would be so kind as to retire to the Ballroom the evening’s next event will soon begin.”

Allie and her tray were carried to the kitchen where she was released from her bounds. Martha collected the stunning young beauty and led her to a small dressing room, where an English schoolgirl’s uniform was laid out. Oh it was not a cheap fantasy knock off but the real thing. School Jacket, white blouse, school tie, modest plaid skirt, thigh high stockings, shoes, and a bra and panties that were defiantly more risqué. She was led to a screen off area were other young beauties were being kept. Some dressed as hookers, other as baby dolls; all seem to represent a particular sexual fantasy, some were even dressed as young boys. From behind the screen she could hear Julian’s voice announcing an auction for the favors of the girls, for the night. It seemed that they were being auctioned off to the highest bidder. Allie was forced to wait her turn to be placed on the auction block.
 
Allie moaned as the chef that she had seen every day since she had been here pushed the banana into her, breathing hard as she was carried out from the kitchen and carefully placed down on the table and after looking at Julian she had closed her eyes as she felt a hand and then several others reach out and grab at her. Allie started to moan as she felt the banana being moved and finally it was gone from her and a tongue replaced it and she squirmed as much as the restraints let her now that she cared little about what little of the food remained on her body. When she was finally let down from the tray Martha took her to one side and into a room where the other girls were, some dressed, some naked, and Allie stepped into the small shower in the corner and while the rest of them dressed she cleaned her body before dressing in the outfit that had been laid out for her. Dressed she was paraded into the ballroom behind some of the other girls, and in front of some of the others and led up to a stage where Julian hosted the night. One by one the girls were brought out on stage and stood there while the assembled gathering bid for them and soon it was Allie’s turn and Julian reached and took her by hand to lead her to the front of the stage for all to see as the bidding started.

“Sold!!!” Julian shouted out a few minutes later.

Allie had been trying to follow who had been bidding and as she looked around she saw some of the assembled already with a girl by their side whom they had bought, some of those were the ones bidding on her and as the room erupted in cheers and applause she felt Julian’s hand pull her back from the front of the stage and lead her back, she was passed from Julian to Martha who led her down onto the ballroom floor and walked her through the gathered crowd who now cheered as the next girl was brought up to the front. Allie glanced back up on stage, the girl stood there in an orange bikini that had a black number printed across the bikini top and from one wrist hung a pair of handcuffs and the crowd cheered once more as Julian introduced her as ‘the prisoner’, and as they weaved their way through the crowd Allie kept glancing back and watching as the bidding started and quickly rose. They passed a group who in the middle of them had their arms around one of the girls, she had been only two or three in front of Allie and now stood there with this group dressed up as a French Maid with a costume that had an open bust bra, already the group was groping at her as she stood there and watched the proceedings.

“Here we are,” Martha said as Allie looked back at her, “Allie, this is who bought you for tonight.” She added as Allie stepped forward.
 
Julian had brought Allie out on stage and placed her on the auction block. The stunning young redhead looked every inch the young English schoolgirl just coming into the ripeness of her gorgeous young body.

“Allie lift your shirk and let these good people see your legs my dear.”

Of course they had seen Allie earlier stripped down to her panties but there was something erotic about watching the helm of the fully closed girl’s skirt creep up her shapely legs. When it had reached mid thigh Julian cooed,

“Higher my dear!”

The higher that Allie’s skirt crept up her shapely legs the higher the bids rose for her. When the helm of Allie’s skirt was at the top of her thighs he again cooed

“High!”

At last with her skirt gathered around her trim little waist Allie’s lacey string thong was clearly visible.

You may drop your skirt. Julian smiled as the price for Allie rose to unprecedented levels when he finally called,

“Sold for £2000.00 pounds.”

Martha came to collect Allie and led through the crowd to the individual that just paid £2000.00 pounds for her.

“Here we are,”

Martha’s voice was as sweet as honey as she presented Allie to a man dressed as the Headmaster of a school complete with cap and gown. His back was to the young redhead.

“Allie, this is who bought you for tonight.”

At this the man turned and Allie was faced with a very large and imposing African, his skin shimmering ebony. Two petite little blondes clung to him.

“Come my dear your lessons for this evening are about to begin.”

Allie and the two little nymph were led from the ballroom to an upstairs room that had a little stage at the far end of the room and opposite was a bed large enough to accommodate all four of the little party.

“ Allie dance for me!”

One of the girls selected some sensually seductive jazz music.

“Excite me with your dance Miss. Girls you may join are sweet little red head.”

Allie did not know it but these two beauties would slowly strip and sexually excite her in a lesbian display for the pleasure of their master.
 
Allie stepped past Martha and saw the large man who stood there, easily the biggest guy Allie had ever seen and as she saw the two blondes, one clinging to either arm she thought the guys arms were bigger then her legs and she blinked for a second or two before smiling at him as she stood in front of him and she went to say something to Martha but when she turned around she just saw the back of Martha walking through the crowd and her attention was taken back to him as he spoke to her.

Allie followed behind as he walked with the two blondes still virtually attached to his arm and she was led upstairs to one of the many guest rooms the chateau had, one of the rooms she had never been in before and as one of the blonds closed the door she watched as he walked across the room and took a seat in an arm chair that sat in the window of the room. He instructed her to dance and she watched as he indicated the space between the bed and the dresser in the room and she took small steps over and as she heard the music she glanced over at the blonde who had started it and smiled. The two blondes she had seen during the night but Allie was not sure if they had been auctioned off too, neither of them wore any clothes and as Allie turned her attention back to him she smiled and slowly started to sway in a dance. After a minute or so she was joined by one of the blondes, the other had decided to perch herself on one of the arms of the chair in which he sat and the two of them now danced closer and closer, the blonde the first one of them to put her hands on the other as she moved behind Allie and all the audience of two could see was the blondes hands reaching forward and running up and down Allie’s gyrating body.

At the end of the song another started, slower this time and the blonde took over in the dancing as she had Allie just sway on one spot as the blonde danced and swayed around and around Allie, keeping her hands on Allie’s body at all times, rubbing her body against both Allie’s front and back until at one point she once again stood behind Allie this time encouraging her to raise her arms high above her head. Still swaying Allie did so and felt as the blonde ran her hands down Allie’s sides, down over her legs and she crouched down to even run her hands over Allie’s ankles and then she moved back up. Moving her hands back up they slipped under Allie’s skirt and she gasped as she felt the blonde tugging at her panties and then pulling on them, wiggling a little Allie breathed hard as she watched the man and the second blonde watching them as the blonde slowly slid down Allie’s panties right in front of them.
 
Macumba watched as Allie’s hips began to sway seductively to the music. The stunning little redhead had a natural fluid grace to her movements and seemed to become lost in the sultry strains off the soft jazz. She looked so adorably innocent in her little English School attire. The young blonde beauty that had selected the music came to dance with Allie. Fire and Ice was the image that they presented to Macumba, Allie’s tawny copper silken hair the fire. The petite blonde’s golden mane theIce. The sensual little blonde seductively ran her soft hands up and down the sensual curves of Allie’s gorgeous young body as if she were highlighting the seductive swell of the stunning young redhead’s breast, the slenderness of her wasp waist and the sensual flare of Allie’s young hips and firm butt.

When the first song had ended their was just the briefest of pause before the next began. This time the dance was different, the young blonde placed her hands on Allies hip stilled her so that the young tawny copper hair beauty feet just moved in place her hips rolling so seductively and moved in time with her, her firm young breast and nipples pressed to Allie’s back. The she began to dance around Allie her delicate hands caressing the little red through her clothing, her hands slid up Allie’s torso, bring the redheads hands with her, stretching them of above her tawny copper head. She kissed the nape of Allie’s neck and nibbled at her earlobe. Still swaying Allie felt the blonde run her hands down Allie’s sides, down over her legs as she crouched down to even run her hands over Allie’s ankles and then she moved back up. Moving her hands back up then slipped them under Allie’s skirt.Macumba loved the sensual little gasped that bubbled from Allie’s most ripe lips, the look of growing arousal in Allie’s emerald green eyes as she felt the blue eyed blonde tugging at her panties and then pulling on them. The African loved Allie’s seductive little wiggle, the sound of her breath coming in short little gasps as the young redhead tried to catch her breath. There was no doubt that Allie was the center of attention, the blonde slowly slid down Allie’s panties right in front of them, her golden head disappearing under the helm of Allies little schoolgirl skirt to feast on her sweetness.


The blonde setting with the African had an adorable little pout bowing her full ripe lips. She leaned over and whispered to her Master. Macumba listen carefully the bending to kiss each of the girl’s pierced nipples her granted her request. She slowly rose from her master’s lap and padded barefooted to the stage to join her sister. Allie was shaking and trembling with what the girl under her skirt was doing to her and yet as the second song ended the cunning little blonde had kept Allie tittering on the brink of a hungering need to cum but has denied her.

The third song was starting and the girl came out from underneath Allie’s skirts. Once more her hands caressed Allie’ Stunning young body but this time they were joined by her sisters’. Again she was pressed to Allie’s back, again Allie could feel the seductive heat of the girl’s body trough the clothing so wore, and again Allie felt her hands being lifted high above her head as her luscious young hips rolled to the music. Now the blonde’s sister joined in Allie’s seduction her lips pressed to Allie’s, slid over the sensual bow of the redhead’s full ripe lips to plunge into the summer sweetness of Allie’s mouth. Her tongue intertwined with Allie’s, the kiss deep and lingering, sealing away Allie’s breath. When the girl broke the kiss she loosened the school tie around Allie’s slender neck, but did not remove it. She stepped to the side to give their master a clear view of the young redhead, slowly her delicate young finger began to unbutton the prim and proper white blouse that Allie wore. The sunning young redhead could feel the cool breath of the room on her feverous skin as it was slowly bared to the African. Allie could feel her blouse being pulled from her skirt and the last button popped open. Now both young blondes stood behind Allie, the eased the material of her blouse back to expose her firm young breasts to Macumba’s view. Allie was wearing a demi-bra that pushed her breasts up and out and left her pale pink rose bud nipples fully expose. Only Allie’s Panties had been stripped from her, she stood before this man with his to little golden lionesses flanking Allie.


“Strip her for me kittens and then make her cum for my pleasure.”


The two little lioness cubs smiled at the prospect of having this stunning young redhead to play with.
 
Glancing down at her panties that were around her bare feet Allie stepped out of them one foot at a time, her second foot nudging them to one side and just as she did he spoke, “Strip her for me…” he said and Allie glanced back at the girl behind her and then over as the one that had been sat with him slipped from the arm of the chair and walked over towards her, as she did he moved and Allie watched him as he opened the gown he wore to reveal he wore nothing underneath and Allie saw his cock laying against his leg as with both of the girls now behind her they made short work of pulling her blouse down her arms and once it was off it was flung across the room by one of the girls. Allie just stood there as hands went for the fastening to her bra and she felt it slip undone and once more it was easily peeled down her arms by the two of them, finally her skirt and the zipper was pulled down and then it was just dropped and as with her panties Allie was left to step out of it and nudge it to one side as each of the girls took a hand and the three of them walked over to the bed.

At the side of the bed they stood and Allie climbed up onto it and as she shuffled across to the middle of it she felt it dip as the two of them climbed onto it as well, one of them already reaching for her ankle to pull her legs apart as she crawled across the bed and in between her legs. As Allie lay down on her back, the girl between her legs lay down on her front and Allie gasped as she felt a tongue licking at her and closing her eyes she let out more groans of pleasure. The second girl simply knelt by Allie’s side and reached down placing both of her hands on Allie’s body, one moved up, running over her breasts and rubbing at them and her nipples while the other hand moved down between her legs to just above where her friend was licking and Allie let out a louder cry as fingers found her clit while she felt the tip of the tongue slipping inside of her. She had grabbed handfuls of the bedsheets and now squirmed as a hand teased at her hard nipple, swapping from one to the other, while the other hand continued to tease her clit and the licking never stopped bringing Allie quickly to a state where she was panting and squirming, arching up from the bed in pleasure as she panted hard and fast. When she did cum her cries filled the room, her heels dug into the bed and her whole body pressed upwards off the mattress, the tongue kept up with Allie’s frantic movements, as did the fingers teasing her not giving her a moments rest until whimpering and panting Allie fell back down to the bed her body trembling uncontrollably.
 
Allie of course had lain with Martha so she was not a stranger to the delights and pleasure a woman could bring to her vivacious young body. Yet these two golden vixens were introducing the young redhead to a whole new level of sensual seduction. They had not simply stripped her, yet in the end as they all knew this sunning young beauty would be naked and open to their desires. Allie’s blouse had hung open, her firm young breast exposed to Macumba, while she was still dressed in all her clothing. When he had opened his robe to expose himself, his little vixens, quickly and seductively stripped Allie. She was soon naked except for the school tie that still hung around her slender neck.

Macumba’s vixens took delight in feasting on Allie’s gorgeous young body as they continued to seduce the stunning young redhead. He loved the way Allie squirmed as a hand teased at her hard nipple, swapping from one to the other, while the other hand continued to tease her clit and the licking never stopped bringing Allie quickly to a state where she was panting and squirming, arching up from the bed in pleasure as she panted hard and fast. When she did cum her cries filled the room, her heels dug into the bed and her whole body pressed upwards off the mattress, the tongue kept up with Allie’s frantic movements, as did the fingers teasing her not giving her a moments rest until whimpering and panting Allie fell back down to the bed her body trembling uncontrollably.

Macumba’s cock had grown to a frightening length and girth. One of the sensual young blondes took the school tie that hung around Allie’s slender neck, and using it as a leash drew the young redhead to their Master. The girl handed the make shift leash to Macumba and he drew Allie between his legs. Delicate hands pressed down on Allie’s shoulders, until she was kneeling between the African’s legs and his huge cock like a ebony serpent danced before Allie’s captivating emerald green eyes the tip brushing her moist ripe lips.

“Please me Little One with your sweet mouth.”

It would be hard if not impossible for Allie to take all of him in her sweet succulent mouth and throat, yet she knew that her Master and Mistress would be very angry if she did not please their guest. The young golden vixens watched as Allie bent to her task and then they came to her. One of the young beauties wicked tongue found Allie’s pussy, as the other girl had to content herself with teasing and tormenting Allie’s breasts and nipples as Allie attempted to please the giant African.
 
Allie was still panting as she felt the pull from the tie and groaned as she was pulled up from her laying position to sitting up on the bed and she looked up at the blonde who held the end of the tie as she stood by the bed and tugged on it, smiling Allie moved and stood up, standing behind her as the blonde holding the tie lead her back across the room to him. Standing in front of him Allie stood still watching as she saw him sit up and reach out and take the tie from the blonde, she had already noticed his hardness and now as he sat back he tugged on the tie.

“Please me…” he had said and Allie had glanced down at him as he spoke and then feeling hands on her shoulders she dropped to her knees in front of him.

Even before she had even touched him she felt the other two drop down their knees around her, Allie felt hands on her breasts, felt a hand between her legs before she had felt the girl lay down and Allie had moved so that she straddled her face and as Allie moaned feeling a tongue pushing into her pussy she had leaned forward and kissed the tip of his hardness. While the girls had been moving around her Allie had been running her hands up and down his inner thighs, smiling at first as she saw his cock twitching in response and now as she moaned and felt the hands and tongue touching her body she reached for him and wrapped her fingers from one hand around his base and held him upright. Leaning forward and softly kissing him at first she allowed her tongue to flick out and lick at the tip at first before swirling around the head and then she opened her mouth and his head slipped past her lips into her mouth and she heard him groan in response. A muffled moan escaped her lips as the girl underneath her brought Allie closer and closer and as she did Allie bobbed faster and faster up and down on the head of his cock and took maybe half of his length into her mouth while her hand stroked the bottom half. Panting and gasping she pulled up and pressed his length back against him and while now she moaned out loud she licked the entire length, pausing and leaning her head against his hips as she cried out almost cumming from the girls’ teasing. Going back to the head, breathing harder and harder now, Allie took it back into her mouth, just the head, and swirling her tongue around and around it she felt a hand on the back of her head, glancing up she saw his arms still by his side so she knew it must be the girl who pinched at her nipples that now pushed her head down and as she did the other moved and her clit was now the focus of the girls tongue and a muffled scream could be heard as Allie was held down with his cock in her mouth while the second girl made her cum right in front of the three of them.
 
As Allie arched off the bed as she came there was no doubt that this stunning young tawny copper beauty enjoyed sexual pleasure. The way she willingly obeyed the tug of her makeshift leash showed a naive willingness to obey and that she had learn her lessons well at the hands of Julian and Martha. Yet as she knelt before the African Macumba thee stunning young beauty could only manage to take half of his enormous length into her sweet succulent mouth.

Macumba gasped and moan his pleasure with Allie’s little efforts to please him, and he enjoyed the way his little blonde vixen teased and tormented the young redhead as Allie’s nipples were pinched tugged and pulled into diamond hard little puckered peeks as her sweet little pussy was devoured. The muffled scream, that bubbled from Allie obscenely “O”ed lips as she held down his cock in her mouth while the second girl made her cum right in front of the three of them. It was apparent that neither of Macumba’s vixens were not pleased with Allie’s efforts to please their Master. Allie could feel a hand on the crown of her tawny copper head, the pressure that forced her Lips further down on his cock. The tip of Macumba’s cock, Little by little, went deeper and deeper into Allie’s tight throat. She was now forced to take more than ¾ of the huge cock into her sweet mouth and throat. Each time that Macumba’s vixen brought Allie tittering to the brink of that sweet addictive ecstasy, and she gasped Allie was forced to except more of that ebony shaft into her mouth and throat. Finally Allie’s little button nose was pressed to Macumba’s wiry groin. The sweet little golden vixen that was tormenting Allie’s juicy pussy granted her the orgasm she so craved. It was then that Macumba’s own pleasure burst into Allie’s throat. With each gush of his cock his cum filled Allies mouth as her head was held down and her little button nose was pressed to his groin.

Allie’s night had just begun.
 
Panting after she had orgasmed Allie felt the hand pushing her down, forcing her to take more and more of his cock past her lips and she groaned as she did so, bobbing up and down further now and while she felt another orgasm becoming closer and closer the hand on the back of her head forced her further and further down until after a second muffled scream she felt her nose pressing against his tummy and as well as her own moans she could hear his too and feeling his cock twitching in her mouth she knew what was about to happen and swallowed as fast as she could as she felt him cumming as it hit the back of her throat. Finally a hand grabbing at her hair pulled her back and free from his cock, letting her gasp out loud as his softening cock laid against his thigh. Allie sat back on her knees panting as she looked up at him in sat in front of her with a smile on his face and he reached up and indicated something and Allie looked over in the direction that he had pointed, one of the girls had got up and walked across the room to bring something and Allie saw the dildo attached to the harness that she held and as the girl walked back Allie was surprised when he suddenly turned to her and spoke.

“Put it on,” he said as he pointed at it and the girl stood there holding it out for her.

Standing Allie took the strap on and after looking over it and holding it she stepped into it, one foot at a time, bringing it up her legs and fastening it in place, smiling down she saw the flesh colored dildo sticking out from her body like she all of a sudden had a hard cock and she reached out for it, grabbing it and stroking it.

“You…on the bed,” He said and Allie watched as one of the blondes walked over and sat down on the bed, shuffling over to the middle of it she laid there with her legs spread as he turned to Allie, “well off you go then,” he said and used his fingers to tell her to go over the bed and Allie turned and looked at the girl laying there before she walked over.

Climbing onto the bed Allie crawled on her knees in between the girls legs and shuffled up between them, never having done this before she was a little unsure as she reached down and wrapped her hand around the base of the cock, remembering what the guys had done with her, she held it out, rubbing it against the blonde before she reached down and moved it down and Allie pushed forward, gasping as she watched it slide into the blonde, hearing the blonde gasp too.

“Fuck her!” came the shout from him.

Allie recalled the times a guy had been on top of her as she moved and started to thrust in and out of the blonde, suddenly finding out how tiring this was as she leaned over more and started to thrust harder and harder, hearing the blonde crying out underneath her the more Allie fucked her with the strap on.

“Make her cum,” he encouraged from behind Allie.

Not looking back at him Allie looked down watching the blonde writhe and squirm beneath her and reached one hand down, her fingers sought and found the blondes clit, teasing it as she continued to move back and forth, the added teasing causing the blonde to scream louder and louder until with almost a shriek she started to orgasm right before Allie’s eyes and slowing down she eventually slipped the dildo from the blond who laid there panting and shuddering. Allie too panted; almost out of breathe from the sudden exertion.

“Now you!” he shouted once more.

Allie looked as the blonde suddenly rolled to one side and slowly got up from the bed while her twin took her place on the bed, Allie groaning as she realized she had to do what she had just done all again. When the second one came, with a similar scream to the first, not only did she lay there panting but Allie too rolled over and laid on the bed beside her, panting almost as fast, a sheen of sweat covering her skin now as the two of them laid there on the bed panting in unison and eventually Allie looked over to him, still sat in the same chair all night and saw a smile on his face.
 
Allie had been a Good Little Girl as she swallowed all of Macumba’s cum as he came in her sweet suckling mouth. As the stunning little redhead leaned back on her heels her moist ripe lips glistening with his cum. Macumba issued a quick series of Instructions for Allie to follow.

“Put it on,………

Allies was handed a strap on dildo.

“You…on the bed,………

He commanded one of his golden Vixens

”Fuck her!,…….. Make her cum,”

Macumba shouted at Allie as she fucked the hapless young golden beauty that bucked and thrashed under her, until the golden Miss screamed out her ecstasy. Macumba then demanded,

“Now you!”

It was now the other young blonde’s turn to be fucked by the Tawny Copper headed beauty. Allie was now to fuck another girl with her strap on dildo but this time Macumba had a surprise for the luscious little redhead. As Allie plunged the dildo into the golden beauty Macumba pressed a button and another dildo head sprung into Allie’s tight little pussy. To her horror, or delight, Macumba cared little as Allie was introduced to the demanding attentions of the double headed dildo to her own hungering pussy.
 
Still panting from getting behind both of the girls, she lay on the bed while the other two had already slipped off and were walking around the room, during the last girl Allie had been surprised as she had felt the strap-on she wore suddenly come to life almost of its own accord and she had moaned as she felt the hidden end to it press into her all the while she had continued with her own rhythm. Now as she looked up at the ceiling Allie let out a groan as she felt the half of the dildo suddenly start to buzz and soon she was squirming and moaning, her panting which had slowed now quickened once again. As the buzzing continued she happened to look over and see the three of them watching her, and open-mouthed, panting hard and fast Allie kept looking over at them as she reached down with one hand and slipped some of her fingers under the toy, rubbing as much as she could, coupled with the vibrating Allie soon was arching up on the bed, her heels digging in and her screams filling the room as she came once more and she fell back down to the bed as she felt the vibrating suddenly stop.

“Off you go.” She heard him say in between her pants and blinking as Allie looked over she saw one of the girls walk back over to the bed smiling at Allie as she walked over towards her but she stopped short of climbing onto the bed and instead walked towards the foot of the bed and never taking her eyes off Allie the girl silently bent over it.

“Fuck her!” He said and Allie suddenly realized he was talking to her once more and she groaned, still panting as she rolled and shuffled to the end of the bed feeling her tired body as she walked around behind the girl and with one hand on her hip she held the toy until it pressed into the girl who moaned out loud as Allie gripped her hips with both hands and pushed in.

Allie tired quickly, each time she slowed she heard his booming voice telling her to speed up, and each time, for a few seconds, she did until she slowed once more and once more she heard his voice. Now Allie’s cries joined in and she tried as hard as she could to make her cum, eventually doing so and pulling back she stood back her hands now on her own hips as she gasped and panted and looked over at him to seeing him smiling as she saw the other now slip from her perch on the arm of the chair next to him and walk over, ‘oh god’ she thought to herself as the girls almost switched positions and she watched as he simply indicated her to Allie. Once more the groaning and the booming shouts began as Allie felt her heart racing, never had she had a workout so intense before.
 
Allie was panting gasping for breath as her own gorgeous young body submitted to the buzzing, humming, maddeningly and oh so pleasing vibrating dildo of the double ended dildo as she pounded into the little blonde vixen. Yet it was not enough to ease the hunger that was devouring her so she slipped her own delicate fingers into her own pussy to make herself cum.
Macumba enjoyed the scene of the stunning young redhead fucking his golden vixens and as he watched his cock was coming back to life. He smiled as Allie fell back moaning and gasping in the afterglow of her most recent orgasm. If Allie thought that now she could rest was far from the truth as Macumba sent his second golden beauty off to bend over the foot of the bed her firm little ass high in the air wiggling in obscene invitation. His voice was stern commanding as he ordered the little redheaded, “Fuck her!”

Allie placed her hands on the girl’s hips and eased the dildo into her sweet pussy. Allie was tiring quickly when Macumba’s huge ebony hands encircled Allie’s trim little waist.

“Faster, fuck her faster and harder my dear!”

Macumba shouted……… SMACK………his hand came down hard on Allie’s upturned ass.

“Faster!”

SMACK………Macumba hand came down again, like a jockey using a crop, to encourage his mount.

“Harder, fucker her harder little Miss!”

The tip of his ridged cock pressed to the firm cheeks of Allie’s tight little ass. Again both hands encircled Allie’s waist his thumbs spread the cheeks of the girl’s ass and his cock pressed to the dark star of her anus. Macumba rolled his hips to Allie’s, the head of his huge ebony cock forced his way pass the tight little ring of Allie’s anus and into the butter depths of her ass.
“Fuck her harder!”

Again Macumba thrust his hips forward worming his cock a little further into Allie’s tight resisting little ass.
 
Allie and the girl were panting so much that the first touch she felt she wasn’t expecting and she jumped at it and turned and all of a sudden she saw the large, almost menacing, frame of him looming over her, she also saw he had dispensed with the cloak he had been wearing and he stood naked behind her. Turning back to the girl with some renewed energy she kept on working but as she slowed she braced herself from another booming shout and was surprised and shocked a second time as she felt his hand. The spank making her jump, making her push suddenly deep into the girl who herself screamed just as Allie was and then came the booming shout she had been expecting. Panting Allie obeyed gripping tighter now as she felt the sting from her ass.

The second slap she had been expecting ever since the first, but it still didn’t stop her lurching forward into the girl in front of her, who once again cried out, both of them feeling it and while Allie never took her hands from the girls hips she could feel both sides of her ass now stinging as once more the booming shout filled the room and Allie reacted, panting hard her renewed energy was lasting shorter and shorter each time and she now braced herself for another spank, knowing sooner or later it would come and as each second passed she became more and more anxious. When she did feel him she gasped, not his hand but the tip of his hardness pressing against her, knowing the straps went around her hips leaving her ass bare and naked for him she bit her lip as she felt him and his head push against her. Panting harder she felt the hands now soft and gentle, but at the same time opening her up to him and as she tried hard to concentrate both on what was in front of her as well as behind her she found her rhythm all slow down and then she felt him push forward.

Screaming her hands went from the girls hips to her back; Allie braced herself from falling forward on top of the girl she was fucking by putting her hands on the center of her back and as he pushed slowly into her she heard him once more and groaned as she tried as hard as she could to start moving once more, now each movement she made was also a movement against him and she could feel him moving against her as she panted more and more, her heart was racing and again he cried out for Allie to go faster and she knew what to expect but still couldn’t stop herself from screaming as she felt him lean over and push harder, Allie’s legs shuck as she felt his hardness slide further and further into her and her arms gave away and she found herself laying on the back of the girl who was bent over the bed herself although it was only Allie’s screams that could be heard as now it was his hands on Allie’s hips as he started to move back and forth.
 
Morning found Allie well fucked lying on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs with the two little stunning blondes held securely in the ebony arms of Macumba his cock still buried hilt deep in her ravished little derrière. Julian and Martha had enjoyed watching their innocent young daughter-in-law used so roughly and the cascading series of orgasm that rocked her gorgeous young body time and again over the long night.

As they watched Macumba’s hips began to roll to Allie’s tight little ass. The stunning young vixens as if they could sense their Master’s awakening smiled first at each other before turning their attention to the sleeping and exhausted young redheaded beauty. Once again firm moist lips were pressed to Allie’s. Others sought her aching and already hard peaked nipples. It seemed as if this trio had not yet had their fill of the tawny copper haired beauty’s chase charms. Martha’s eye was caught by the emerald studs that pierced the nipples of one of the blonde vixens and then the elderly dominatrix noticed that the other little blonde’s ruby studs that adorned her nipples.

“Oooo Julian wouldn’t our little pet look adorable with her nipple’s pierced?”

A lecherous smile bowed Julian L’Ombre’s lips as his stormy eyes met Martha’s.

“ And her sweet little clit as well my dear.”

“Well it is time to ring the bell and to let Allie get some rest, after all she has two more days to "Entertain" our guests.

“True my dear but let Macumba fuck her delicious ass one more time.”

The couple smiled as that hug ebony cock slid deeper and deeper into Allie’s creamy ivory ass.


At last a bell tolled and Allie was left to get some rest. Evening was coming and again she would be placed on the auction block. Martha would let Allie choose her own costume for her sale. Julian had made it no secret that he loved to see Allie in outfits that accentuated her youth and the charms of her gorgeous young body and at the same time a note of the conservative as well.
 
After that first time with him she thought she was done for the night, little did Allie know that it would last hours longer yet and as she went from moving around the bed at their command, it ended with her just lying there and groaning each time someone moved her or got in between her legs and when finally she passed out they were all still enjoying their party. When Allie opened her eyes the next morning the sunlight was already streaming into the bedroom and she lifted her head to see all four of them laid in the bed and it was only when she tried to move that she cried out softly and reached back and felt that his dick, though now not as hard as it had been was still inside her. Allie lay back down on the pillow and closed her eyes, after last night sleep came to her very quickly, the next time she opened her eyes was when he moved and she did so with a cry that woke up the other two and as she looked back she watched as he pulled back and slipped out of her and slipped off the bed, rolling back onto the empty space he had left Allie closed her eyes once more as she heard the shower start. The next time she woke was to a scream, her own scream and she looked down seeing a black thumb and finger pinching at her nipple and as she looked up at him she saw his smiling face staring back down at her as he grabbed her by her hand and pulled her up. Groaning and rubbing her face with her free hand she swung out of bed and as she started to walk she gasped again feeling the soreness in her legs.

“Once more.” He said and smiled.

Allie was about to protest but he turned and pulled her forward, bending her over the foot of the bed he pushed her head down and Allie screamed into the bedding as she felt him enter her once more. When finally he was done he simply pulled back and Allie sunk to the floor on her knees and stayed there for several minutes until she had the energy to pull herself back up to her feet and just as she did she heard a bell sound which made her jump and she looked around the room.

“My time’s up,” he said as he nodded upwards towards the bell sound.

“Ah, ok.” Allie nodded and seeing a gown hanging up she walked over and reached for it slipping it on she fastened it as he reached and took hold of her hand.

“Thank you for a great night,” he said and Allie just smiled as she nodded and said goodbye to the three of them before she walked from the bedroom she had spent the night in across the chateau to the more private wing of it where he regular bedroom was and she walked in and went straight into her bathroom to run herself a bath and she groaned as she slipped her aching legs into the hot soapy water.
 
Allie was left to a day of fitful sleep as she recouped what strength she could. Macumba had made sure not to burse or mare the stunning young redheads soft creamy ivory skin. The day seemed to drag for Julian and was anxious to see what Allie would select to wear. Granted the girl would probably not be in whatever she selected for her auction for long, and of course she would spend the first part of the evening naked as a jaybird. Julian had instructed Martha that Allie and not she was to choose the costume to excite the bidders. This of course upset his wife as she wanted to dress the girl to excite the bidders and to humiliate the Allie.

Again a bell tolled indicating it was time for Allie to arrive for the evening’s entertainment. The echo of that bell had hardly faded before Martha entered her daughter-in-law’s room without bothering to knock.

“Get up lazy bones and make yourself presentable for our guests……………”

Martha paused for a moment before adding.

“Don’t bother dressing my dear I am sure they will want to savor your naked charms. Oh wear your hair up so nothing will hide your face and body from them.”

Martha turned on her heel leaving Allie to prepare herself for at the next tolling of the bell she would be expected to present herself to her Master Julian. Time seemed to fly by and all to soon the bell was tolling, summoning Allie and the other girls to their Master’s side. When the stunning young redhead appeared at the head of the stairs a hush fell over the room. As Allie made her way down those stairs, a soft excited murmur began, fingers pointed at her, it was clear that Macumba had discussed Allie’s performance of the night before. When she reached Julian her rose kissed Allie affectionately on the cheek.

“Good evening Allie.”

Julian took his seat and smiled up into Allie’s shimmering emerald eyes.

“Kneel girl and please me with your mouth.”

Once Allie had done as she was commanded, Julian had her dropped to her hands and knees, so he could use her as an end table. He placed his martini glass on the small of Allie’s back with the caveat,

“Be still my girl and don’t spill a drop.”

Until the bell tolled for dinner Allie was nothing more than a piece of furniture. Once again she had to kneel at her Master’s feet, eat from his fingers, and drink from the palm of his hand. As with the night before Martha came for Allie brought her to the cloak room,

“Dress girl.”

This time Martha did not chose, an outfit or give Allie any guidance. The only question would Allie dress to please herself or to please her Master.
 
As with the previous night Allie and the girls had been dressing in the cloak room, unlike the previous night where there had been almost a kind of uniform, tonight the girls dressed as they pleased and a room full of clothes had been provided for them, with an adjacent room filled with desks and mirrors and every color make up that probably existed. Allie had looked through the clothes, finally selecting a black slip-style fishnet mini-dress, pairing with a simple black G-string underneath and when it came time for her and the girls to come out to the waiting crowd she lined up in the middle and smiled as all the cheers and whistles started to be heard, as she walked Allie saw a smiling Martha standing to one side.

She only saw Julian as he took her hand and lead her out onto the stage, seeing his looks over her and a nod of approval as she was shown off for all to see and the bidding began. Within minutes there was a shout of ‘sold’ and Allie looked around trying to see who the winning bidder was, finally she saw a man walking through the crowd, white, middle-aged, wearing a black t-shirt and pants Allie even saw the beginnings of a bald spot on the top of his head as he approached the stage, she also saw he carried something in his hand. As he approached her on the stage the item he carried in his hand unfolded and to Allie it seemed like a dark bag of some description only when he walked up to her did he bring the bag up and slipped it right over Allie’s head. Suddenly the room disappeared and all Allie saw was darkness and she heard what sounded like gasps from the crowd. Feeling something cold and solid on her shoulder she jumped a little, but a hand steadied her and then she felt one strap of her dress come loose, then she felt the same feeling on her other shoulder and her dress, with the straps now cut, slipped down around her ankles, another hand reached for hers and blindly she was led down from the stage through the crowd of people. Allie tried to imagine where they were going but then they went down some stairs and as far as Allie could remember there was no basement or anything, not that she had seen at least.

Underground it was cold, Allie felt it almost immediately, and she was shivering after only a few steps into whichever room they were in and as she was brought to a stop she felt cuffs being attached to her wrists, one at a time. Then she heard a chain rattle and her arm was pulled up and outward, the same was done to her other arm and breathing hard Allie stood there, her arms outstretched, the chains allowing for some, but not a lot of movement. The same was done to her ankles, and she screamed as suddenly her legs were pulled a few feet apart, again there was some room for her to move, but the chains were not loose enough that she could stand with her feet together and slightly off balance Allie swayed back and forth, held up only by the chains around her wrists.

Once more she felt the cold of the scissors, this time at her hips as he cut the G-string from her.
 
Once more Allie stood on the auction block, once more she looked to her Master Julian for his approval, and once more Julian and Martha’s guests wildly bid for the rights to enjoy this stunning young redhead’s youthful sexual charms in and manner they chose. Within minutes there was a shout of ‘sold’ and Allie looked around trying to see who the winning bidder was, finally she saw a man walking through the crowd, white, middle-aged, wearing a black t-shirt and pants Allie even saw the beginnings of a bald spot on the top of his head as he approached the stage, she also saw he carried something in his hand. Allie would soon learn what that object was and what its significant was. He slipped the leather hood over Allie’s head and the young beauty was engulfed in darkness, she could feel the leather draw close around her mouth and nose with each breath that she took as she tittered on the auction block. This man cut the straps of the young girl’s little black dress, Allie could hear the muffled gasp of appreciation as the dress cascaded down her gorgeous young body to pool around her ankles leaving Allie bared to their view, her scandalous little G-string her last vestige of modesty left to her.

Allie was blindly led from the auction block down through a series of winding corridors and stairs into a world that had a marked chill. Time seemed to have lost all meaning in her dark world, were a minute could seem like an hour, and an hour an eternity. He smiled as he clamped Allie’s wrist into a cuff, in a matter of minutes Allie found herself spread eagled, her arms and legs draw tight. He now closed the zipper at the back of her hood drawing the leather tight around the hapless young beauty’s head and face and an eerie silence now engulfed Allie as well heightening her sense of feeling. He could see that the stunning young redhead was struggling to breath, with a sigh he took a bit of mercy and unzipped the closer just below her nose allowing Allie to breathe just a bit easier.

“How lovely you look my dear your gorgeous young body so delightfully displayed.”

He cared little if Allie could hear him or not, or whether his voice was just a mumbled sound playing at the edge of her consciousness.

“I have some little gifts for you my dear.”

The first of his little gifts was a vibrating dildo that he worked into Allie’s tight little pussy. His second gift was a rather large butt plug the he had to work hard to worm deep into Allie’s tight little ass. His final gift was a pair of vicious nipple clamps, their serpent sharp teeth biting into the girl’s sensitive pale pink nipples. He took delight in how Allie’s gorgeous young body reacted to each of his little gifts. He finally reached for a flogger, he draped it over Allie’s shoulder, the sinuous leather tongues slithered over her soft creamy ivory skin, cascaded down over her firm proud breasts, and one clung to Allie’s clamped nipple before falling to caress her velvet thighs.

CRACK

The sinuous leather tongues curled around Allie’s trim little waist to lick at her delicate pussy, and breasts and clamped nipples. Allie’s night of pain and ecstasy had just begun.
 
Allie swayed more in the chains as she felt the vibrations from between her legs, now her hips too moved and as a hand steadied her once more and she felt a toy press against her as she gasped into the mask she still wore. Breathing hard, still without sight the first she was aware of the clamps was the pain as they snapped shut over one of her nipples. Lurching back Allie screamed, her legs almost gave way leaving her held up by only her arms and she panted knowing there was another one to come and again there was a scream as she felt the pain of the second clamp. Left there, not seeing, unable to hear anything another scream of surprise and pain accompanied the first crack of the whip. By the time he had finished Allie hung by her arms, her trembling legs gave way, her headed lolled from side to side and a whimper accompanied the removal of one clamp, then the second, and finally the hood was pulled up, bright lights shone into her face and blinded Allie from the sudden change from darkness to light.

“Still with us my sweet?” A voiced asked.

Allie blinked as she looked around trying to find the voice, she had seen the man come out of the crowd at the auction but this was a female that stepped forward into the light from the darker edges of the room. Allie saw her, blonde straight hair, black heels and a black mini-dress, fishnet from the waist up, solid black around the skirt and a smile on her made up face. Allie said nothing and watched as the female walked up to her and then around her several times before stopping and turning to face away from her.

“Isn’t she a pretty one,” she said.

Allie gasped as more lights in the room came on, illuminating the edges of it, where people were seated watching her, and as she looked around from one side to another she saw they were all around her.

“Someone has already paid for the first go with her so step up,” the woman said and with a cheer from the audience Allie looked around, frantically seeing if anyone was moving, the only people standing were the woman and the man holding the whip in his hand off to one side. Then she felt two hands from behind grab her hips.

“Hello my dear,” Phillip said and Allie gasped as she tried to look back over her shoulder but she had not seen the man approaching her once more and before she could look at her husband he had put the hood back over her face.

“Phillip…please.” She said, though her words were drowned out by both the material covering her head and the shouts and cheers from the crowd and then she felt the plug in her ass move a little before being pulled out. Suddenly her arms dropped a few inches which forced Allie to bend forward and she let out a muffled cry into the hood as she felt her husband push into her ass.

Panting and crying her arms were hoisted back to a more upright position once Phillip had pulled out of her, the hood was once more removed and there was cheers in the room, Allie looked around but could not see her husband anywhere, though she could feel his cum leaking out of her ass. So as to bring her attention back to the room a swift upward swing of the whip caught her right between the legs, and brought a scream from her mouth as she turned to see the man with the bald spot who had fetched her from the stage kneel between her legs.

“This should be fun,” the woman said and Allie looked over at her.

Trembling Allie looked back down and watched the man fit more clamps, this time between her legs, this time the clamps had a wire running from them a few feet to her side and saw it was attached to a box, to Allie it looked like a battery and then she looked back down between her legs just as she felt the first shock. Though merely a second, it jolted her body so hard, her legs suddenly trembled uncontrollably and she let out such a loud ear-piercing scream that she thought she saw people covering their ears. Tears streamed down her face, her red-marked stomach tensed and she saw the woman standing there just smiling.

“And again,” she said.

Allie let out a second ear-piercing scream.
 
Allie’s head lulled from side to side the searing pain laced through her breasts and nipples and then the hood was ripped from her head.

“Still with us my sweet?”

Blinding light, a mocking feminine voice sweet as honey, confusion, crashed in upon Allie. The blonde dominatrix towered over her ice blue eyes cold unfeeling with a malicious gleam to them. The woman circled Allie as if she was inspecting a piece of meat as she sensually ran her hands over the girl’s gorgeous young bound body.

“Isn’t she a pretty one,”

As more lights came on it soon was apparent that Allie was the center of attention for a gathering of on lookers. Then things began to happen quickly as the woman began speaking again.

“Someone has already paid for the first go with her so step up,…………Hello my dear,”

Phillip, it was the first time that Allie had heard from him in weeks and now he was here. He only smiled as Allie pleaded “Phillip…please.” Allie’s plead was cut off as once more the dreaded hood was drawn over her head. Soon Allie was being fucked, fucked in the ass by Phillip. He took her hard and fast, each thrust setting Allie’s breasts jiggling and swinging with the force of those thrust.

When the hood was ripped from Allie’s head again her tawny copper hair was sweat matted and clung to her angelic face. Once more her tormentor cooed.

“This should be fun,”

The cruel little blonde dominatrix giggle as her slave crawled between Allie’s spread-eagled legs. The crowd howled with delight as he clamped Allie’s clit. The first shock, though merely a second, it jolted her body so hard, her legs suddenly trembled uncontrollably and she let out such a loud ear-piercing scream that she thought she saw people covering their ears. Tears streamed down her face, her red-marked stomach tensed and she saw the woman standing there just smiling.

“And again,” she said.

Allie let out a second ear-piercing scream.


The woman lifted Allie’s chin with a single finger and pressed her lips to the bound redheaded beauty’s in a deeply sensual and seductive kiss. When the blonde dominatrix broke the kiss her lips clung to Allie’s till the last possible moment.

“Would you like to see our little beauty dance for you?”

Yes

The crowd yelled back. The dominatrix nodded to her slave and again the current pulsed Allie’s tortured clit.

“Dance my sweet dance for us!”

Shock after shock ripped through Allie as the woman changed her command for the young beauty.

“Cum for us Pretty, Pretty!”

The dominatrix cooed again and again. She picked up a violate wand and brought it to Allie’s pale pink rosebud nipple, with a push of a button the blue electrical spark jumped from the tip of the wand to Allie’s nipple.

“Cum for us Pretty, Pretty!”

It was clear that Allie’s torment would continue until she obeyed. Yet Allie must have known that would not be the end of her torment but just a paused before another would be selected from the crowd that watched, and then their perverted wish would be granted by the dominatrix and Allie would pay the price with her supple young body.
 
Panting, trembling, soaking wet, barely conscious Allie glanced over as she felt a hand touching her wrist, freeing her wrist from its restraint with her heavy eyes she blinked and wanted to say something but her throat hurt from the screaming and as the balding man undid the restraint her hand and arm dropped free. Her legs still trembled and with her ankles already free only one restraint was still attached to her and with that soon undone Allie took a step and then a second on her unsteady legs before she fell to the floor, rolling over onto her back to the sound of laughs and cheers in the room she blinked as she looked up at the bright lights that shone down on her, unable to see much because of the light she closed her eyes and lay there hearing her speaking to the crowd gathered in the room.

Allie was aware of shadows walking in front of the lights above her and opened an eye, trying to see what was happening. Her legs and body till trembled and ached and she had little energy to move as she looked up to see several people standing around her, either side of her. As she tried to shield the light from her eyes with a hand she felt a foot kicking it away, she heard a moan of pleasure and then felt something land on her body, and then again, and again and then she realized what the people standing above her were doing as one stepped away she saw him putting his softening dick back into his clothing as more cum rained down onto her as she lay on the floor, landing on her torso, her legs and her face. At one point she tried to lift her head but she felt her hair trapped like someone was standing on it. More people stepped up, others left, were replaced with new people and eventually Allie knew it would soon be over when one stepped away and was not replaced and one by one the remaining walked back into the audience until once more no one stood over Allie blocking the lights from her view.

She felt hands grabbing her own hands and pulling her up, by now she could stand, though still shaking a little she had enough strength back in her legs to not fall over once again and as she stood she could feel the cum start to drip down over her, or drip down to the floor. The balding man was once more by her side as he led her back over to where the chains were, in their place now though was a wooden piece that Allie recognized from pictures she had seen, a stockade. Allie was led over to it, standing in front of it a hand on the small of her back pushed her forward and she was bent over 90 degrees at the waist and she heard the wood closing and it being locked as she leaned forward. Then one by one he reached for her hands, pulling her arms back they rested in smaller holes and the top half was brought down and locked into place locking Allie into it, bent over at the waist and her arms behind her back, her feet were kicked apart and then she felt something being strapped to her legs, she could hear it being fastened into place and then felt something press against her and she jumped as she heard and felt it start to buzz softly, teasing her clit as that’s what it was pressed too. Only then did the balding man step away.

“So who is first?” She heard the female voice say out loud to the crowd.
 
Back
Top