Women who find bi guys hot....

New member

WOW, I'm a new member here and this was immeadiatly the first post I read, I moved on...but kept coming back for more! This is hot stuff! I myself have been with a male (loved it) and a female (loved it) but I never expressed my bi side to the girl, wish I did, if I can wear a thong and get it up the ass by her using a strapon...or even a male friend of hers AND get to put my rod into her I think it would be heaven, I've never talked to girls who aare also interested in this, PM me if you'd like to chat =].
 
Reading and loving your blog.......!!!!

Sometimes we find people at the wrong time of our life....and sometimes we find people that are such good matches, except for that one thing.

OK....back to your blog

I dig that you love my bog, thank you
 
thanks to all of those that are digging my blog, thanks a lot.

Joey
 
If you have ever felt as strong as I do...

While I am aware that this is not a dating site nor a personals site, I want to take this opportunity to post here because I believe it fits in here quite well. I am a single bi male, 31 yrs. old and from Texas. I stand 5'-8", 190, very masculine, muscular/athletic build, short dark brown hair, brown eyes and EXTREMELY clean. I am former military (Army) and enjoy staying in reasonable shape. One thing that has never left me is not only do I try to impress (not in a false way) a woman upon our initial first meetings, but each and every day thereafter.

I am seeking a female who truly desires, wants and feels as though she belongs with a bi man. I am fully bisexual, to include oral and am versatile. Most of my experience has been with that of having the privilege of being included in other married M/F couples sex lives and have enjoyed it to the utmost extent for almost 11+ years now. I have always left a bit on the jealous side that I just spent time with a couple, the other man being the lucky one having found a woman who accepts and truly enjoys his bisexuality and wouldn't have it any other way.

I am open for relocation within reason, be it me there or you here. While I enjoy the benefits this relationship may bring upon us, I do enjoy the usual as well to include one-on-one time with MS. RIGHT, a movie at home, nights out on the town and as I do not have children, while it is not something that has to be done right away, I would enjoy making a family with that woman. Please feel free to contact me at any time. I will respond to all women who wish to reply.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and I look forward to great conversations.

Shawn
 
That post from the personals seems to have ground this thread to a halt.

I am not a woman who love's bi men but I am a bicurious (or more accurately a bi man without any experience) who loves women who love bi men. Sadly finding them is tough. We really do need to arrange a group outing where we get all the bi and bicurious men together in a room with all the women who love them and just have a ton of fun.
 
That post from the personals seems to have ground this thread to a halt.

I am not a woman who love's bi men but I am a bicurious (or more accurately a bi man without any experience) who loves women who love bi men. Sadly finding them is tough. We really do need to arrange a group outing where we get all the bi and bicurious men together in a room with all the women who love them and just have a ton of fun.

I agree......

PLUS, would love to see more ladies posting here. But how do we recruit for that?
 
OK fellas....sounds like a plan.

I have been told I am a good cocksucker....I guess you guys can critique me. And if I am, I can give out pointers, lol.

Otherwise best plan might just be for the more experienced guys to show what they know. And I will sit back and just watch! :rolleyes: :devil:
 
OK fellas....sounds like a plan.

I have been told I am a good cocksucker....I guess you guys can critique me. And if I am, I can give out pointers, lol.

Otherwise best plan might just be for the more experienced guys to show what they know. And I will sit back and just watch! :rolleyes: :devil:

Giving pointers is always good ! You never know how many little tricks one can learn... and what a wonderful way to practice !!
 
Back
Top