Old 05-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #51176
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Didn't wake up until 12:30
Son is at home again, it's his birthday tomorrow
lucky you ...
woke up at 6.00am ... was very sleepy the whole day :/

lucky boy ^^
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 10:13 AM   #51177
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
lucky you ...
woke up at 6.00am ... was very sleepy the whole day :/

lucky boy ^^
He's got an exam
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #51178
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
He's got an exam
still lucky ^^
if they are over he can enjoy a long summer
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #51179
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
still lucky ^^
if they are over he can enjoy a long summer
He finished them in June

EDIT: finishes them in June
__________________
All indexed on Page 1

Last edited by _me_ : 05-20-2010 at 10:30 AM.
 

Old 05-20-2010, 10:30 AM   #51180
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
He finished them in June
i will have my exams at the end of june
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #51181
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
i will have my exams at the end of june
Lucky you
Off shopping now, back in a bit x
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #51182
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Lucky you
Off shopping now, back in a bit x
have fun ...

i think i will have a nap
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #51183
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
have fun ...

i think i will have a nap
Aww.....all tired?
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #51184
Lost_0ne_1
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_0ne_1's Avatar
 
Lost_0ne_1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In my own little world... wanna visit?
Posts: 2,737
Hey Sexy, hope your day is going well.
 

Old 05-20-2010, 12:34 PM   #51185
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_0ne_1 View Post
Hey Sexy, hope your day is going well.
Hey Lost 0ne!!
It's going ok thanks, need to do some ironing but it's really sunny out..... I want to sunbathe instead
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #51186
Lost_0ne_1
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_0ne_1's Avatar
 
Lost_0ne_1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In my own little world... wanna visit?
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Hey Lost 0ne!!
It's going ok thanks, need to do some ironing but it's really sunny out..... I want to sunbathe instead
Mmmmm... thinking of you laying out in the sun, all oiled up, definitly keeps me warm inside! 's
 

Old 05-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #51187
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_0ne_1 View Post
Mmmmm... thinking of you laying out in the sun, all oiled up, definitly keeps me warm inside! 's
Mmm.......I love sunbathing!!
I think the ironing may win though
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #51188
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Aww.....all tired?
yeep
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #51189
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
yeep
Have you had a nap?
I should be ironing but shopping wiped me out
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #51190
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Have you had a nap?
I should be ironing but shopping wiped me out
yes i had

haha

what did you buy ?
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #51191
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
yes i had

haha

what did you buy ?
It's not funny
Just food shopping
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #51192
drtshare
Literotica Guru
 
drtshare's Avatar
 
drtshare is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Hey Lost 0ne!!
It's going ok thanks, need to do some ironing but it's really sunny out..... I want to sunbathe instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Mmm.......I love sunbathing!!
I think the ironing may win though
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Have you had a nap?
I should be ironing but shopping wiped me out
So Sunbathe it is.....

look around... help her with her stuff... yes big towel check... suntan lotion check.. wine and cheeze /fruit check... radio check..

set her stuff down in the back yard.. put towel down.. help her undress... cover her with suntan lotion.. turn radio on to her fav station down low.. set timer for 15 minutes on watch... wait and enjoy the veiw.... at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw ...at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw..at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw...at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw... ok two hour are up... help up... take her inside help in shower.... dry her off.... get special lotion to kept her skin so soft... when cover her... take her to bed for nap and cuddle....

.....hehehehe .. setup cam to start this time... hehehe

hugs

Thank you pretty lady

fred
__________________
Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX talikat needs a index Life with Sassy & Emmy Index Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4 How To Index Picture Thread.. .

Was ask why I don't post much anymore or do indexes. First my vision is as not good, But second is WHY SHOULD I. I make a post on a thread or do a index.. but does anyone RETURN the POST on my thread? Do they post a Thank you? NO for the post part NO. I have see lit change over the years where few return post on someone thread or tell them thank you.
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #51193
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtshare View Post
So Sunbathe it is.....

look around... help her with her stuff... yes big towel check... suntan lotion check.. wine and cheeze /fruit check... radio check..

set her stuff down in the back yard.. put towel down.. help her undress... cover her with suntan lotion.. turn radio on to her fav station down low.. set timer for 15 minutes on watch... wait and enjoy the veiw.... at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw ...at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw..at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw...at 15 minute give her a bit to eat and drink ... recheck she is covered in lotion as she turns over... wait and enjoy the veiw... ok two hour are up... help up... take her inside help in shower.... dry her off.... get special lotion to kept her skin so soft... when cover her... take her to bed for nap and cuddle....

.....hehehehe .. setup cam to start this time... hehehe

hugs

Thank you pretty lady

fred
He he Fred xx
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #51194
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
It's not funny
Just food shopping
it is

ah ok ^^
currently eating *g*
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #51195
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
it is

ah ok ^^
currently eating *g*
Yeah my ms is really funny.......just remind me which bit of it is funny?
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 01:53 PM   #51196
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Yeah my ms is really funny.......just remind me which bit of it is funny?
erm didnt think that way ... i'm sorry

but why do you have that much for ironing ?
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #51197
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
erm didnt think that way ... i'm sorry

but why do you have that much for ironing ?
Let you off......didn't understand the second sentence.....
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 02:12 PM   #51198
fawkes512
Phoenix
 
fawkes512's Avatar
 
fawkes512 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Far away
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Let you off......didn't understand the second sentence.....
you said something about ironing a few days ago...
and now you have to iron again ?
what shitloads of laundry do you three produce ? :-o
__________________
Back as it seems. It got me again
 

Old 05-20-2010, 02:15 PM   #51199
_me_
Keeping it real.
 
_me_'s Avatar
 
_me_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 57,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes512 View Post
you said something about ironing a few days ago...
and now you have to iron again ?
what shitloads of laundry do you three produce ? :-o
Too much......
I can only iron about 10 things at a time
__________________
All indexed on Page 1
 

Old 05-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #51200
deliverer
Literotica Guru
 
deliverer's Avatar
 
deliverer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: nod
Posts: 6,656
AMAZING pic _me_....so fucking sexy you are......

I will have more to say about it when I have time...if you don't mind....!!
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.