Trump Caves, Bellisarius Blows A Gasket

Damn.. What's taken over me..

I've double checked silver gurl's ass, and all i can think about now is dipping my nose in there. :mad:

Too lazy for a shower.. ffft.

No, I keep your mother's balls there.

That's it dude! Way to go.

Always admire someone who stick to their dimension so accurately.

giphy.gif

Ahh, look at you crying out for attention. :)

Have you read the EO yet? Not quite the great victory you and others had hoped for, is it?

Progressives seem to grow more childish and hateful by the day.
Whatever messages and marching orders of the day the press sends them, they're all achtung baby. It's funny that they went for over a decade not the least bit concerned about this issue and now it is tantamount to a war crime an they want Trump frogmarched...

Of course, his new policy will be challenged in court because it falls short of the desired goal of anchor baby amnesty. One child, one foot on our soil, one new citizen. Of course, the family earns amnesty too. Got to have those voters.

Whatever messages and marching orders of the day the press sends them, they're all achtung baby. It's funny that they went for over a decade not the least bit concerned about this issue and now it is tantamount to a war crime an they want Trump frogmarched...

Of course, his new policy will be challenged in court because it falls short of the desired goal of anchor baby amnesty. One child, one foot on our soil, one new citizen. Of course, the family earns amnesty too. Got to have those voters.

Quite honestly, you’re the one who spews daily hate of Progressives and their politics. We all see that, AJ. It crosses over into obsession, sadly.

First of all it does nothing concerning those already under detention. And it expedites the removal of all of them from our country, accompanied or not. It does fire up negotiation of an old Consent Decree so that should keep the left fixated for a while. The original decree took 7 years to finalize. All in all a political/legal sleight of hand.

Oh, look. A new passive-aggressive Progressive trick.

I'm sure all of your friends are impressed.

It doesn't matter when it comes to manufactured outrage. They were told to be pissed at Trump because of Obama policy and now they're going to be pissed at his response to their orchestrated angst over the plight of "the children" It's just too transparent...

Oh, look. A new passive-aggressive Progressive trick.

I'm sure all of your friends are impressed.

It doesn't matter when it comes to manufactured outrage. They were told to be pissed at Trump because of Obama policy and now they're going to be pissed at his response to their orchestrated angst over the plight of "the children" It's just too transparent...

And your gang receives their daily marching orders from Fox and Rush. And so it goes and you’re still Lit’s leading hater.

Over 17K in posts and none of them are ever about any issue and always about your issues.

You should confine yourself to the GB lounge. 'Serious.

And your gang receives their daily marching orders from Fox and Rush. And so it goes and you’re still Lit’s leading hater.

Just to demonstrate how visceral the hate is from the right, more republicans have a favorable view of Kim Jong Un than Nancy Pelosi.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

Republicans prefer a dictator who has starved to death millions of his own people because Supreme Leader Trump praises him over a democratic politician from their own country.

The FOX propaganda network is clearly earning their pay.

I’ll post whatever and wherever I choose, no matter the objections of you and a couple of your rightwing compadres.

Back