The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 03: Come On In

You'd adulterate Coffee with Cocoa ?
Here, have some of my brew. . . .
Mocha. Mocha. Mocha. Mocha with jalapeños --> Mayan coffee. Tequila almost optional. Mocha with cheap aguardiente rum --> Mayan mocha. Mocha with other spirits --> good stuff.

Cocoa is theobromos, food of the gods. Coffee is energetic. Good mix.

I recommend The Company series by Kage Baker, about cultivated immortals who happen to be addicted to theobromos. The scene at the Ghirardelli Chocolate tasting room is kickass.

Adding dark chocolate cocoa powder, cinnamon, chili and cayenne is my preferred way of making Mayan coffee. And adding a slurry of milk, sugar and THC tincture to a strong masala chai is the best way to make a High Chai :D

Why am I awake at 3AM, you ask. I have no idea but here I is.

Mayan coffee? High tea? Don't ya just love Weird Wednesdays.

One large pot of black coffee coming up for the morning crew. Have at it but try not to bend the pot again. ;)

Oh, fear not, the Pot will be carefully handled and thank you for the coffee.

Bright and breezy today.
And the coffee was nice. Even without and additions

Dense espresso. Dark cocoa. Chili, cinnamon, vanilla. Splashes of thick milk and tequila or mezcal or aguardiente rum. Nothing better. Ground habañeros optional but recommended if you're able. It's fucking food of the fucking gods, folks! All else is ant piss. Oh, little ants, crawl around the rim of my cup, make it better, oh oh...

Dense espresso. Dark cocoa. Chili, cinnamon, vanilla. Splashes of thick milk and tequila or mezcal or aguardiente rum. Nothing better. Ground habañeros optional but recommended if you're able. It's fucking food of the fucking gods, folks! All else is ant piss. Oh, little ants, crawl around the rim of my cup, make it better, oh oh...

:D I think you have way too many of the good drugs.

Morning HP. Light rain shower earlier but it looks like it will clear up as there are stars showing here and there. The little three cup coffee pot here in the room doesn't even fill up my mug so... I'll be venturing out in a bit in search of coffee. Maybe even an early breakfast.

With Coca. It's a different thing.

Ah, THAT stuff. I misread my screen

Morning HP. Light rain shower earlier but it looks like it will clear up as there are stars showing here and there. The little three cup coffee pot here in the room doesn't even fill up my mug so... I'll be venturing out in a bit in search of coffee. Maybe even an early breakfast.

Be careful, friend.'venturing out' can be a dodgy deal at gone 3am. :)

Good morning, all.

Would it be imposing if I asked for a cup of black coffee - no spices, no drugs, no flavourings? Oh, hold the ants, too, please.

Be careful, friend.'venturing out' can be a dodgy deal at gone 3am. :)

No problem. My ventureing only goes to the first floor where there is a cafe/sandwich shop.

Good morning, all.

Would it be imposing if I asked for a cup of black coffee - no spices, no drugs, no flavourings? Oh, hold the ants, too, please.

Good Morning. One straight up black on it's way.

Heck must be that place where all the grocery stores send folks to get their shopping carts back.

The coffee is good this morning.

I saw a very well to do bag lady yesterday. She had two shopping carts full.

I don't have to be in until 9AM this morning. A discussion group. I was also informed that I have a bag of mail I need to sort through. Stuff they hadn't forwarded to me. That should be fun. After reading some of the stuff they have sent, what will this be like.

Also my editor has a favor to ask. She wouldn't give me a hint so it's either very, very good or very, very bad. Only time will tell.

Today is my last full day here. I have a flight for mid day.

The summer solstice is upon us, and in honor of the event I reread The Piper at the Gates of Dawn.

I got ambushed, I tell ya. I dodged a few of the arrows but...

My editor had the bright idea for me to give a little talk to a creative writing class she sponsors. NO! NO! NO! I don't do talks. I have nothing to say. Okay, a Q&A session, if she keeps it short and she buys supper.

This should be fun! :rolleyes:

Fresh coffee for the afternoon crew. No ants guaranteed or double your, uh, money back.

I got ambushed, I tell ya. I dodged a few of the arrows but...

My editor had the bright idea for me to give a little talk to a creative writing class she sponsors. NO! NO! NO! I don't do talks. I have nothing to say. Okay, a Q&A session, if she keeps it short and she buys supper.

Fresh coffee for the afternoon crew. No ants guaranteed or double your, uh, money back.

Tell them to try fifty-word stories. :)

This is a non-erotic version of my How-To:

https://www.literotica.com/s/fifty-words-how-to

Tell them to try fifty-word stories. :)

This is a non-erotic version of my How-To:

Ogg, that is the one deal I have with my publishers legal department. No mention of Lit in any way shape or form. TxRad does not exist and there is no connection between him and any of my pen names. None of their employees, other than my editor, one guy in legal, and the owner have ever heard that name in connection with my mainstream writing.

The one deal that keeps my sanity.

Ogg, that is the one deal I have with my publishers legal department. No mention of Lit in any way shape or form. TxRad does not exist and there is no connection between him and any of my pen names. None of their employees, other than my editor, one guy in legal, and the owner have ever heard that name in connection with my mainstream writing.

You could print it off without the header identifying Lit and me..

That's what the local creative writing tutor does.

She, and you, have my permission to do that.

I wish. Free-association is all my fault.

Meanwhile it's been a helluva day with barely enough coffee to keep me from driving off the road in my 2/3-blind state, and barely enough energy for the xrays and bloodwork. (What, I was supposed to fast for 12 hours? Why didn't they tell me?)

And it's not over yet. The contractors are lollygagging; haven't even started on the side stairs.

Meanwhile, today was only low 90s F. The weekend will be well into the 100s F. It's probably time to set off ant bombs under the house and take the 90-minute drive to Lake Tahoe for coolth. Wet Woodies and snacks at Riva Grill. Cruise up to Emerald Bay. Inhale deeply. Don't fret about Tessie.

(Loch Ness has Nessie. Lake Tahoe has Tessie. I dunno about Lake Atitlan.)

You could print it off without the header identifying Lit and me..

That's what the local creative writing tutor does.

She, and you, have my permission to do that.

Have you considered transferring it via Literoticatokindle to an editable form and strippiing the stuff you don't want ?

Ya do what'cha gotta do. What did you tell your unsuspecting victims? Or students. What's more appropriate?

Back