Question for the Ladies

Bigspurt

Literotica Guru
I have a friend on another site away on business who said she hooked up with a stranger in the hotel bar and ended up getting laid. I asked her if it happened by chance. She said no, that she was on the hunt. I have asked for more details.
Ladies, how many of you have been on the hunt? Did you dress up a bit? Maybe some nice lingerie under a skirt or dress?
Bring your own condom? Go bare?
More that one "O" for him? BJ first or second to bring him back?

I have a friend on another site away on business who said she hooked up with a stranger in the hotel bar and ended up getting laid. I asked her if it happened by chance. She said no, that she was on the hunt. I have asked for more details.
Ladies, how many of you have been on the hunt? Did you dress up a bit? Maybe some nice lingerie under a skirt or dress?

I am just now seeing this. I have had friends who actually hunted for men. I never needed to. I'm not trying to sound like I'm bragging but they would get mad at me when we went out because the men approached me and not them.

Short answer: no.

That's not to say that I haven't made myself available, if the occasion called for it.

I have never been on the hunt.

I naturally attract male attention. I think the secret is in my eyes and smile. I use it to my advantage.

I would love to try and go out on the 'hunt' and see if it makes a difference. I think I would like to approach a man rather than being approached. I don't know how men do it, the thought of the rejection frightens me.

Occasionally I go on the hunt, when I'm in the mood for a certain type of man. Attitude is more important than outfit.

I have never been on the hunt.

I naturally attract male attention. I think the secret is in my eyes and smile. I use it to my advantage.

I would love to try and go out on the 'hunt' and see if it makes a difference. I think I would like to approach a man rather than being approached. I don't know how men do it, the thought of the rejection frightens me.
I won't say I am on the hunt. But I am sexually insatiable. So around a man I am attracted to, I tend to do the flirtatious moves.

I don't dress up to, since again it's a no on the initial question. But I prefer bare sex, I am on pills so pregnancy is not at risk plus regular tests is done to ensure I am safe. I don't do it like anytime, anywhere type of thing since there is no "hunting" happening. I can't get down with someone I just met, I'm still a bit picky. But I would say that your friend is a brave one.

I don't know. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Go on the hunt when I go out anywhere if I’m in that kinda mood. Don’t necessarily “dress up”...it’s more in the attitude. Bra will ensure cleavage and there won’t be panties. And the hook up’s definitely weren’t by chance.

Back