Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seek sub/dom male on male rps right now, any male or female
Writers that are interested please PM me if interested.

Also I would love to do a dom/sub with women as well, I can do either role!

Please PM me if interested
 
I am looking for a beautiful secretary who falls in love with her boss, but he does not touch her.
Instead, he manipulates her into servicing his clients.
I have posted for this one before, but despite the lack of interest, I can't seem to let it go. So I will elaborate.
She will be attracted to him, seduced by his power and success. She may try to seduce him, or simply hint that any advances he might make would be welcomed. Eventually, he will call her on it, humiliating her, but giving her just enough hope that she doesn't give up.
At that point, he will demand things of her that are completely inappropriate: making her dress a certain way, making her stay late unnecessarily. He will tease her, by directing her to act in sexual ways, possibly touching her, feeding her attraction and adding to her humiliation, but never giving her what she wants altogether.
When she has completely lost her will to him, he will begin to pimp her out to clients, on business trips, always holding out the possibility that maybe, if she just gives enough of herself, he will give something back.
I am looking for a woman who will enjoy being kept in that state of suspense, humiliated, exploited, possibly sexually satisfied, but denied the love of the man she needs.
And who knows? Maybe you can change his mind....
 
Why having affair? (page me if interested)

This is about a young couple with a baby daughter. How their marriage begin to get uninteresting, Everything was so expected and sex has become a chore.

Then a new neighbor moves in. ........
 
I would love to do an rp based on the old 80's movie Labyrinth and am looking for someone to play Jareth send me a Pm for more details :)
 
Bored and looking for a good Final Fantasy VII/VIII RP because I'm in a weird mood. Also don't mind Sailor Moon RP and other Crossovers. I like long posts with some thought put into them, but I'm also fine with one liners. I'm not a real picky person. PM me if you're interested. Thank you.
 
I have the idea of someone in love with the bride breaking up her wedding, then leaving as she doesn't say anything to him. They haven't seen each other for 6 years, when they run into each other. From there, it's anyone's guess. I need a female writer to help with this thread. PM me if you are interested!
 
very new to this

18 yr old male. first time on here and looking for older ladies to show me the ropes!
please pm me :)
areas of role playing interest:

mom-son
teacher-student
older neighbor-horny teen
anything with a cougar!
 
So I have been thinking and I would like to start a batman based rp, not sure on the characters or story yet but I will need a female to play with me. You can be maybe the sexy catwoman, poision ivy, or harley quinn or any other sexy female you can think of, send me a pm if you are interested.
 
The stranger

A model meets a man, who doesn't know who she is and still helps her out. On a shoot she has to go to a wild game reserve and the stranger who helped her is the guide who has to take them into the field.

Of course all types of fun will ensue from this as the wardrobe is of course latex and he will be watching her as she does her stuff.

PM for interest
 
1.) Trent was the victim of an unfortunate accident. He had been struck by a car, and had been in the hospital for some time. He was recovering, but the doctors wanted to keep him a little bit longer, due to possible complications. One of the nurses that had taken care of him had started flirting, and he was interested back. *The story would pick up during his recovery time, and go from there.*

2.) Owen wasn't out of shape, but he didn't have the body of a god. He wanted to start working out, but didn't know anyone. He went to the gym and started working out, doing things a little awkwardly, but plugged into his music and going through his regimen. He noticed a woman around his age who also appeared to be alone while working out, and wondered if they could become workout partners. *The story would take up from there, showing the development of the relationship.*

3.) Geoffrey was tired of human life. He had been around them for over 1100 years. He was old, even by his standards, and yet he looked no older than 25. He was so old that he had lost the weakness to sunlight, or silver, or even the need for blood. Well, the last part was mostly. He did feel a little more drained than normal after being in the sun all day, but he wouldn't burst into flames or disintegrate. His was a lonely life, and he just wanted companionship. It was hard though, since humans were instinctively scared of him. He wondered why he was even taking this class. It was a small groups class, and humans were scared of him. He just shook his head and put on a smile, wondering who his partner for the year was going to be. *This would be a long term SRP, and would have plenty of build up and story as well as erotic content*

If any female writers are interested, feel free to PM me!
 
I was wondering if if anyone is interested to do a Mermaid RP.

A female would play a mermaid that was accidentally caught by a man who was fishing(played by me). You do not know much of the human world and do not speak, but are interested in the human world. The mermaid is also very curious and flirty to the human.

The mermaid wouldn't be able to speak but still be able to understand the man, but later learn to after spending some time with the man. The mermaid is able to gain legs when she is dry or out of the water.

BTW, He is 25 with a broad build, dark tan skin and short black hair. He wished to be with someone spectacular and loves him for him, not someone who is after his wealth. (Dane won the lottery sometime ago and retired early. So he spends most his time fishing in his boat)
Dane is shy and like to keep to himself, but can be also generous and respectable. He is mellow and doesn't upset easily, but will get very angry when someone hurts the one he cares for and love.
 
I have an idea for an SRP which is loosely based on a real life experience from long ago. When I was a senior in high school I was taking an English class from a new teacher. She looked to be in her 20’s, married, good looking, didn’t really flirt but was gnuinely friendly with students. A few of us students started gossiping about her...and most of that was not anything that she’d like to hear! Guy gossip about how good she would be in bed, does she take head, etc… Anyway, on the last day of class she shows up to class wearing a halter top and a very short skirt! We guys were all bewildered! Then at the end of class, while we were all filing out of the classroom, she asked me to stay and help her with something. She asked me to carry some heavy boxes to a storage room in the basement.

This SRP would start there and pick up from that point.
I’m looking for a lady with creative and feeling in writing skills to join me. Others are welcome too as supporting roles, but please PM me first.
 
Last edited:
Greetings all,

Now that November has come and gone I've got a little more free time for other writings. What I'm looking for is some interested partners to write something engaging and entertaining for us both. I love creative character designs, in-depth stories with character development and of course some great sex scenes. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and modern. Modern with some kind of twist, be it fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, or what have you.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.

Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?
I'm definitely not looking for a typical two people hook up for some lame, mundane reason and start knocking boots right away. Chances are if the storyline would make a good porno, I'm going to pass with extreme prejudice.


If you are still reading and interested, send me a PM and see if we are comparable and can find something we can both enjoy. For more information give my Profile a glance.

Current mood:

I'm currently in a sci-fi or modern sort of mood. Something dark and gritty with a fun twist.
 
Looking for female co-writer!

So I have the idea to do a futuristic SRP, where multiple worlds are in use. I was thinking either space pirates or intergalactic bounty hunters. There will need to be a lot of creative input from both writers, as well as working on the plot together. This thread could go multiple different ways, so if you are interested, please PM me so we can start working together!
 
A thread that I previously had filled has opened up once again so is it okay if I repost my reuqest here?

Hello there,

I am currently looking for a dominate male role player, who enjoys writing a story as much as he does the actual sexual acts. I would prefer someone who wrote a few more then a few sentences just because I am big into writing and I like to come here to express my other creative side. If you seem to fit this discretion, please feel free to PM me so we can discuss the idea more in depth.

Now, the idea is this: a young woman is sold at an auction in order to settle the debts of her family. The auction house wrote up a contract for her, that she unknowingly signed and was then given to her master after he paid for her. The girl is rather inexperienced with things so he (or a trainer, up to the male writer) sets about to train her in all sexual acts and many kinks (this will be the majority of the story I would assume). All of this is in order to bring her into the BDSM that the master owns. Now, there are other women that he owns, has trained and work for him as slaves in the house and the club. These are going to be NPCs (unless discussed otherwise). I do have a lot of ideas for training, punishment, the club set up, the contract and everything else so please please PM if you like the idea and fit the criteria above.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Your humbly,
E.
 
Only the very best are invited to the club's inner circle. They are men of wealth and influence, and among them, they run the city. Potential members are scrutinized closely to make sure that they are the kind of men that will get along, and deserve the advantages that the position provides. Ali's husband has passed all the tests to this point, but one thing remains. He must demonstrate that his loyalty is to the club, above all, and that he has complete control of his life.

When the first member of the inner circle arrives at his house, they have only one question: May I use you wife? Ali's husband agrees. He introduces her to the strange man and orders her to suck his cock. Just as she is getting started, there is a knock at the door. One by one, the members of the inner circle come to use the young wife's beautiful mouth.
 
Bump

Hey all.

...I'm just bumping my previous post with some of my ideas to see if I can drum up a bit more interest... I'm seeking women for all of these, with the exception of idea number 2 where I need a large number of both men and women - pretty much as many as want to be involved!

1) Inspired by a post above: I'd love to do a rockstar/struggling band story wherein one band member falls for a groupie/fan. Perhaps a romance blossoms out of some initial sexual exploitation? eg: the rest of the band has their way with her before feelings begin to stir? Something along those lines?
- I'm actually in negotiations with someone on this one, so this will probably be filled shortly.

2) I'd love to do some sort of elaborate/epic mafia/mob story which would involve several writers, both male and female. I'd love to create a fictional mafia family (I don't necessarily have to be at the helm), and I'd love for "our" family to be rivals with another. Lots of crime, murder, bribery, exploitation and sexual abuse/fantasy would come into play here.

Perhaps there's a master plan for my character (if at the head of the family) to take over the rival family by impregnating their head's wife/daughter? Something along those lines? Guns, drugs, strong Italian influenced New York accents, pizzerias, strip clubs and speakeasies come to mind!
- I have since come up with much more detail to this, and have one other person interested, but we'll need probably over 10 participants for this to work really well. I might start a "recruitment" topic for this but if anyone's interested in the meantime, please PM me as we want to get started on this asap. If you're not sure and want more information, PM me and I'll be happy to discuss the finer details of the idea.

3) I'm open to pretty much any incest scenario that anyone else is up for.
- Any takers?

4) I'd quite like to try a young man being seduced by an older woman. Perhaps either a friend of the family, or a friend's mother? Or maybe she's just some random horny milf who picks him up at a bar?
- For this, I'm thinking something along the lines of an Orange County cougar? You've all seen these women, right? Bored 30-40-something housewives with nothing to do all day but gossip and take "yogalates" classes; looking hot as hell in their juicy couture tracksuits. Maybe a new 20-something guy moves in on the numbered streets. Maybe he's the rough and rugged sort, and wouldn't necessarily normally fit in with the rest of the folks in this upper-class area? Maybe one of these bored cougar housewives takes a particular interest in the "fresh meat" and shows him around her mansion and more? ;)

5) I'd also like to do the opposite: play the older man whom seduces the younger woman. This could either be a control story, or a tale of age not mattering when it comes to lust and love?
- This would be quite dissimilar to the above. I'm not sure if this should be the older schoolteacher or if it should be the arrogant business man in an after-hours bar? Either way, he'd be taking advantage of a young, and "seemingly" innocent girl, likely half his age... Then again, I'm open minded. If my partner wanted to do something entirely different but of the same concept, I'm happy to do whatever. :)
 
Looking for dom-male encounter

Hey there all,

Just looking to start up a story, starring myself. I'd like to play a blackmail story where I am tricked into doing a photo-shoot with some sexy pictures taken. Then the blackmailer uses the pictures to lure me into a more intimate scenario still...I do what you want, because you threaten to tell me fiancee.

I like humiliation, bondage, giving/receiving oral, and pushing boundaries. Also, I prefer a writer who takes his time, and knows to play mentally sadistic ("mind games") as well as rough.

Thanks - PM me if you want to play. I'm happy for suggestions and additions to the basic story idea.

Dislikes: bathroom stuff and incest.

As I'm playing as myself, check out my profile for my picture.
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone! I am looking for someone who would be into dad/daughter or brother/sister. I like guys who are not into cliche ideas or settings, stuff like "walk in on/caught doing/ask for advice" etc. I like actual scenarios and thought out stories that are not just random cyber sex. I also look for guys who can type a lot of detail and dialogue, not just random one or two sentence post. At the same time I do not like to wait ten minutes between messages, I like a balance between pace and length.

If anyone is interested feel free to send me a message on yahoo! :heart:
 
Hey soo i love that show the walking dead. I want to do a story about an o/c and daryl. Let me know if your interested.
 
Greetings lit people. I was just going through ideas and dcided to write them down. Looking for females to apply.

Scooby doo
Shaggy and Velma
I know shaggy had a show wiith scooby and sometimes scrappy to solve cases. I am thinking of just shaggy and Velma doing a similar task.

Scooby doo and the ghoul school.
Ok not exactly as the title says. I am kind of looking for a time when the ghoul school is older and maybe in a different setting. Need a co writer to work out the detaills.

Rescue rangers
Chip and tammy
Tammy is the squirle facinated with chip in episode 7 of season 1. Wondered what would of happen if they started a service of there own.

Dale and Gadget.
I saw a lot of erotiic comics and dale and gadget get quiet kinky. I would love for a relationship to blossom but if you have a idea the way it could go down just let me know.

Inspector gadget.
Penny and Brain
Ok always wondered about something. Brain is penny and gadget's dog wondered if brain turned to a human from the same people who help build gadget on pennies request. She is prob in collage and away from her uncle. Brain goes with her and there detective story begins.

Penny and Gadget

I can't think of a name yet but I am thinking Penny in collage doing her own detective business. A young man from one of her classes has fallen for her but can't tell her. One day she has gotten her self in a pickle and its punks trying to break in to a vault or something odd. The young man gives penny just enough time to make her get away and get the cops. When she returns with cops the young man is brutally beaten. She looks at a journal he had to see if he can fine a name except it tells her not only his name his desire to be a police officer one day. Penny mmakes a request to put I'm in the gadget program to save him. Story and character development for sure.

All grown up
Tommy and Kimi
Chuckie and Angelica
Phil and lil

Honestly I see the mention pairings happening and I think it be interesting. Put them in collage and let the hillarity and fun continue.

Cool Devices.
This Hentai has unlocked cool ideas for me
The Following Episodes were interesting to me. 1 Curious Fruit, 2 Sacred Girl, 4 Kirei, 7 Yellow Star, 10 Binding, 11 Fallen Idol Rina.

I also like Living Sex Toy Delivery and Bible Black
Living sex Toy delivery. This is about a man who wakes up to a bunch of women who have sedated him and paralyze his body for his cum. Apparently the master mind of this plan finds out drinking men's cum will keep her youthful and it works. The women dispose of the men afterwards and kill them. They fail with there latest victim and he gets revenge. After getting revenge on the first girl she pledges loyalty to him just to get his cock in her making her a total slut for him. They slowly begin to get revenge on the other women.

Bible black: This Hentai is odd but i love it. Its super natural and a lot of sex craft involved. I would read up on it more for there is a lot of information. I was thinking of a new class after New Testament
And that is all I know I had more but what can I say oh one more thing

If any one knows megaman in any form any female for the love of god I have rp ideas pm me so we can geek out and rp thank you

On another Note i do rp just about anything. If i do not know it, inform me apparently i play characters well when i get the gist of them. So Pm me for Ideas Message me on a Instant Messenger so on so forth looking forward to rping with you ladies.
 
Greetings all writers,

I am looking to join a story or two. Even though my post count is nil, do not let that discourage you. I am eager to jump into some writing.
A few things about myself:

  • I prefer lengthy posts/responses
  • Modern day to Fantasy settings
  • I like all aspects of story writing/telling
  • Males and Females (call me bi-sexual)

My interests are:
  • Being a sub
  • Brother/sister relationships, Father/daughter relationships, Cousins, Uncle/Niece
  • Non-consent as well as consensual

My limits:
  • Scat
  • All the don'ts that Literotica allows

This is a small list I know, but if you would like to know more, please feel free to send me a message for more a more in depth explanation. Perhaps at a later time, I will sit down and list them.

Thank you :rose:

EDITING:

After receving a few 'interesting' messages, I feel I must make some clarifications.

I am not looking for the standard 'dom/sub' relationship in writing (aka cumslut), I'm looking for something more on the classy side, bringing more of intrigue to the story rather than just screaming "cum on me Stan! Make me your little whore!" Those sort of stories aren't for me.

Again, for clarification or questions, please send me a message.

Thank you again.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top