Hot Moms At Preschool Drop Off

Yoga pants...

Now I know what I'll be wearing each time I drop off the little one to school! :devil: Nothing like a little flirting in the morning ;)
 
I saw my daughter's music teacher at drop-off today. She was wearing the sexiest little skirt. It wouldn't have been appropriate for middle-school kids, as they'd be springing pubescent boners all day. In fact, when I saw her, I needed a math book to cover my shame!
 
I guess I'll have to think more about what I wear when I drop off the kids :)

Well, if the other dads are anything like me, just the hint of thigh sends us into a hormonal imbalance. It's kinda like the fever for more cowbell but different. :)
 
I have a friend that looks alot like what you describe...sadly the kids she cares for are too old for preschool

but this same friend once asked to have phone sex while she waited to pick up the kids from school

I still regret that I said no

I know for a fact that this friend has masturbated ten mins before going to pick up kids she cares for form school....fucking her just before would be heaven

if I were her man I would whisper I am going to fuck you when you get home in her ear right before she drops them off and then I would play with her until she had to go pick them up again

now I can't get this thought out of my mind
 
Absolutely no panty lines! :devil:

Woman was walking past my front window this morning, after having picked the kids up and taking them home. i think i just stood and stared. that look described the rear view perfectly. going to get a reputation soon.....
 
As a preschool teacher I'd love to chime in and say I check out dads all the time ad would be absolutely thrilled if one of them actually flirted a bit.
I often fantasize about one of the dads being here on lit and seeing me and somehow dropping little hints about it when he drops off his kid...
:eek:

*ping* a story idea. thanks! :D
 
I keep hoping this will happen with one of the cute dads one day!

Maybe the cute dads are shy as well or just scared of their wives?

Lets just say they do start flirting and once there is flirting both sides, things go further. The kid has to turn in something- lets say money/ signature for a field trip for example, and you find a sealed envelope that the kid drops off with your name on it. You open it up and find along with the necessary things an additional note that says " You have the most delicious photos on lit."
 
Last edited:
Oh my did I have some fun thoughts when I dropped the kids off this morning with a little help from a Lit friend:)-
 
I wish I would have had this thread back when I was a teacher! I had waaaaayyyy too many naughty thoughts and curiosities about the dads that dropped off.
 
Having worked in a private high school teaching seniors accounting I can tell you that they are all about distracting the teacher!

Some went so far to come by office for extra help as they didn't understand the subject. Of course they were dressed in low cut tops and short short skirts bent over my desk to better see the material!
 
I wish I would have had this thread back when I was a teacher! I had waaaaayyyy too many naughty thoughts and curiosities about the dads that dropped off.

And as you can see, we were all having naughty thoughts about you! If we ever evolve to start reading each other's minds, it's gonna be trouble.......
 
I received a pm from someone who saw my post here and felt the need to tell me that I should never show my face in photos here because someone could turn me in "anonymously" and get me I trouble...
Not such a happy thought but after being on lit for 3 years and never having an incident I'm not too worried

But my question is this...what would you do if you stumbled upon one of your kids teachers here?

What u described of seeing one of m kids' teachers on here has helped with many orgasms.
 
Today while picking up my daughter there was an insanely gorgeous young mom picking up her kid. She had really short blonde hair, long thin legs, nice firm backside and a gorgeous face.

I spent a bit too long watching her but I guess that is the best part of wearing dark sunglasses. She strutted through the parking lot like she owned it... confidence is so sexy.
 
Back
Top