care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, thank YOU. There's something so erotic in the lifting of the hips to remove pants (or, even better, what's under them....), it's always gotten me for some reason and you captured it perfectly. You've got a fantastic eye for composition and motion, and are clearly very well in tune with your sexuality.

heehee, I was an art minor in college, I think that helps

heehee, I was an art minor in college, I think that helps

Might help with the framing of the shot and the technical details and such....but you can't teach the self-awareness and other indefinable qualities that let a person know *this* pose will be sexier than *that* pose, or how to suggest everything without showing much.

Might help with the framing of the shot and the technical details and such....but you can't teach the self-awareness and other indefinable qualities that let a person know *this* pose will be sexier than *that* pose, or how to suggest everything without showing much.

mmh, dance then =] I know how to make my body look good, and I know so much more is built by leaving some mystery ;) if you give it away up front there's nothing to make any one stick around

mmh, dance then =] I know how to make my body look good, and I know so much more is built by leaving some mystery ;) if you give it away up front there's nothing to make any one stick around

Very well said. However, there does come a point where all must be revealed....:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back