exotic appearance

blue eyed muse said:
thank you so very much, you're looking beautiful as ever if i may say so ;)
. my figure modeling has allowed for some extra tattoo money. i have some connections with an amazing tattooist and so i'm getting cheaper than most people probably would. i can't decide just how far to go with the flowers on my arms, full sleeves, half sleeves. i know eventually i'll have full sleeves but i dont' know if i'm ready for that big of a project yet. but everything i have planned coming up is a big project, except for the collarbone thing. thats going to go with the arms though, so tis part of my big plans i guess. damn i'm babbling again. i need to get out and have more adult conversations more often, lol. mayhaps then i'd be able to find words quicker and not babble as much.

:eek:
*bashful giggle*
thanx sweetie

and you're not babbling...not to me. now I tend to babble A LOT! LOL

lucky you..to have that connection. I don't know if there's even any artists here that I'd want to do work on me. I really want to find someone that I like their work and we connect on a level and understand one another and what I want..know what I mean?

I told my husband that if I had the money..I could see me being one of those old ladies that eventually gets tats all over her body..hehe. Hell..you get that old, why not?? :D
well...hopefully within this year I'll be able to add (was going to use tax money but it ended up going towards other things :rolleyes: )

You talk away girl..we don't mind one bit! ;)
can't wait to see any other pix you have..whether they be naughty or nice...always did love your pix:) and take your time..we'll be here..no hurries;)
:kiss:

thats how i am ember. i'll leave a very colorful corpse, :).

heres another picture.. :kiss:

Attachments

• pretty in pink.jpg
    pretty in pink.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,689
blue eyed muse said:
i loved my bettie bangs too. i'm gonna see what it's like to not have bangs again. i've had bangs since i was 12. i've seen pictures before that and i didn't like it much. i'm going to try it anyway though. i'm sure before too long, i'll have bangs again. i'm gonna stick with natural color though methinks.

love,
misti

It's like i told my ex-girlfriend...

I like whats in your head.... what's on it is your decision.

blue eyed muse said:
thats how i am ember. i'll leave a very colorful corpse, :).

heres another picture.. :kiss:

aww..so cute! ;)

hehe...I joked with my husband that if I did get covered with them, I should have my skin removed and preserved like a canvas after I die...of course he thought I was totally sick for thinking that...but I'd be dead, I wouldn't need the skin anymore..and it seems like such a waste to just burry or burn all that work and beauty
(ok..I definitely have a different way of thinking than most..lol:p)

josh wants mummified lol

it would be great to be able to preserve such great art. i'm sure your skin idea could be done, but anyone doing it would be condemned forever by society. lol. i think tis a great idea.

so stylish

OH my......I can see so much style and beauty in this trully sexy pictures. You are one very photogenic and very attractive lady. Camera loves and so do I. You really make me hot

RAIN:kiss:

blue eyed muse said:
josh wants mummified lol

it would be great to be able to preserve such great art. i'm sure your skin idea could be done, but anyone doing it would be condemned forever by society. lol. i think tis a great idea.

I think I saw something about it once on tv...where it was done before..and that's where I got the idea. I think. Damn...now I'm gonna have to do some research and find out! :p

mummified, eh?
that's not too far fetched..people still have that done..if it's what they say they want. Does he have a specific place where he wants to be put/displayed??

blue eyed muse said:
hey ran :) :kiss: tis so nice to see you again. we're doing great. i just took some new pics today. i'm so happy and horny about getting to show some pics again. lol

Oh, I so love that sunny smile of yours! Sweetheart you are looking lovelier than ever! :) :rose: :kiss:

Niiice, if you don't mind the compliment, I really dig your pussy, Muse! :) ... and you look nice too :p

Re: so stylish

CyberRain said:
OH my......I can see so much style and beauty in this trully sexy pictures. You are one very photogenic and very attractive lady. Camera loves and so do I. You really make me hot

RAIN:kiss:

thank you :) any suggestions on more pics to do?

Last edited:
Ember Faye said:
I think I saw something about it once on tv...where it was done before..and that's where I got the idea. I think. Damn...now I'm gonna have to do some research and find out! :p

mummified, eh?
that's not too far fetched..people still have that done..if it's what they say they want. Does he have a specific place where he wants to be put/displayed??

umm, i don't think he does. when i die i want my ashes to be turned into a rock. i don't care what kind, i just want to turn into a sparkly rock. i saw a program once that said for some outrageous price you can be turned into a diamond. i think its a great idea. i bit pricey but it'd be really cool. i'm not sure what exactly i'd want to be turned into, but definitely something colorful.

Misti and Josh,

Great to see you two back! Josh, you still look hot in drag... :) How's life and the baby (well, an older baby now!)?

Psiknight said:
Misti and Josh,

Great to see you two back! Josh, you still look hot in drag... :) How's life and the baby (well, an older baby now!)?

she's doing great. she's 15 months old now. it has gone by so fast.

doesn't josh look great in drag. i love it when he wears a garter belt and stockings, and sexy shoes. i don't really get into it as much when he puts on lots of makeup and a girly robe, but he's hot that way too. what am i saying, he's pretty much always hot.

blue eyed muse said:
umm, i don't think he does. when i die i want my ashes to be turned into a rock. i don't care what kind, i just want to turn into a sparkly rock. i saw a program once that said for some outrageous price you can be turned into a diamond. i think its a great idea. i bit pricey but it'd be really cool. i'm not sure what exactly i'd want to be turned into, but definitely something colorful.

I remember hearing about that...and they were saying then you could leave a piece of jewelery behind for your loved ones...a ring, or necklace..heh. Interesting..that's for sure!

thank you so much for the response. it's great to be back here again..
here's another pic

Attachments

• pink prowl.jpg
    pink prowl.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,531
Of COURSE we remember you. How could we forget??

It's good to see you both, looking very yummy. Parenthood seems to agree with you both. But why the name change, misty?

Makes me sad that I'm not going to a conference in June in Western Colorado. Poop...

blue eyed muse said:
i think i'll go ahead and continue where i left off.... wouldyou like to see my new naughty shiny bit, :devil: *giggle*

I have always been totally intoxicated by your smile Misti.....

and the jewelry on looks cool too... such a sweet puss....

and strawberry blond just rocks!! :D

and you both cut your hair!!!! love Josh's dreadlocks....

and the light on those pics is perfect!!!!

so great to have you two back.... you are family.....

Great Thread !

Lovely pictures ... Nice to meet you both and I am looking forward to more pictures.

Aha from my home state too :D

Welcome back even though I didnt meet you before

Imi said:
Of COURSE we remember you. How could we forget??

It's good to see you both, looking very yummy. Parenthood seems to agree with you both. But why the name change, misty?

Makes me sad that I'm not going to a conference in June in Western Colorado. Poop...
i decided i wanted a sort of fresh start.. i'm not sure why but i just felt like changing it. tis soo very nice to get back to our old friends here on lit. i hadn't realized how much i missed it. i love your av, tis very sexy :).

hongluobo said:
I have always been totally intoxicated by your smile Misti.....

and the jewelry on looks cool too... such a sweet puss....

and strawberry blond just rocks!! :D

and you both cut your hair!!!! love Josh's dreadlocks....

and the light on those pics is perfect!!!!

so great to have you two back.... you are family.....

thanks hong. you are so wonderfully sweet. joshs locks are pretty new, but i think they're looking really tight anyway. just wait till he's had them for about six months. thanks about the lighting, i just happened to get lucky to have a sunporch.

it really is great to be back

love,
misti

Re: Great Thread !

sybilrose said:
Lovely pictures ... Nice to meet you both and I am looking forward to more pictures.

Aha from my home state too :D

Welcome back even though I didnt meet you before

i'm glad to meet you :). where in colorado are you from, if you dont' mind me asking?

here'

haha inira was helping me, sorry for the wierd post. :eek:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Great Thread !

blue eyed muse said:
i'm glad to meet you :). where in colorado are you from, if you dont' mind me asking?

here's my last pic for now. i'll get some more done soon.

thanks again,
misti

Attachments

• flowernip.jpg
    flowernip.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,345
Misti, I'm with Hong about the haircuts. I wasn't sure what I'd think about Josh's but hell, I just like looking at him. I bet I'd like him bald too!

And I LOVE your cut. You look so much more pixish this way.n Keep the pictures coming and make sure you get Josh in front of the camera a bit too.

Back