The Bassilissa

What Phokos shared with Claudia he never did with no one. He had many servants, and usually possessed them to sate his own, lustful desires; but not Claudia. Of course that every now and them he would take her only to expel his fluids over or in her, but today, she was his lover in the truest, basest sense of the word.

His movements turned out to become ever more fluid and languid, complete in their waving unending motions. He felt the pressure against his member increase tenfold, but fought against it; ramming his lenght deep into Claudia, his caresses turning ever more desperate for her moans of delight. She was the only woman to instil one complete state of arousal unlike any other - one that even made him consider abandoning all and everything to live quietly with her alone.

And incredibly for Phokos, he would not be long now. Her form begged for him, and he would be most eager to comply, and gush his seed into her. Should the Lord be with them, Claudia would finally bear him one heir... after all those years. They've tried it. Many, many times before, but something told Phokos that she would reach it... with luck.
 
Wave after wave, Claudia's pleasure grew, crashing throughout her body. Her body to the point of exhaustion, still brought forth. In all her days, Claudia had not succumb as she did on this night. Her deepest, darkest desire for Phokos unleashed. Her gasps, moans, sighs and screams could be heard throughout the chambers. Surely someone thought her possessed by her mournful cries. Her eyes never faltered from Phokos' eyes. Her passion flamed by his gazing eyes took her even deeper. There was no beginning or ending to their bodies. Only one melded being covered Claudia's bed.


Phokos labored over Claudia as she flowed. Her creamy white cum puddled under her nude body. Phokos was the only man to ever enter her womanhood. For he was the only one to feast upon her pussy. It was his and his alone.

"Now, Phokos........ God, Now!!!!" Claudia yearningly screamed, "Fill me now, I beg of you! I ache to feel your warm seed cover me".................................................
 
Last edited:
Phokos remained silent as his pace so suddenly increased a thousand fold, Claudia's every moan, scream and whisper spurning him even further, his penetrations so rough and fast as to leave her sore at the very moment, her bed's matress yelling at their constant humping, as if it was nearly breaking by their intense lovemaking. They were simple, mindless savages, bent on enduring their species by the holy act of mating.

Such beasts they were in their heat. Phokos should be ashamed of himself for delving so far into near Oblivion, but he managed to catch himself before doing it - although that this time, he was meant to. His crashing movements finally came to one abrubt stop as he violently hilted himself deep into Claudia - so powerfully that his lenght went as deep as to brush against her cervix.

And directly there did he explode. His flowing seed simply filled her up so quickly that the both of them were stunned by the pressure it built inside of Claudia's womanhood, the hot, sticky white fluid even flowing outside as Phokos sowed her field.
 
Their bodies lay entwined motionless. Breath so faint the unknowing would surely think them dead. Their hearts beat in unison as it's harmony played out their slowing recital. Phokos' head rest on Claudia's breast peacefully, moving only to taste her sweet lips. His hand gingerly caressed her hair as hers lovingly caressed his back with all of her endearment. In the still of the night, tranquillity blanketed Phokos and Claudia as they drifted off to sleep, their wilted bodies as one.

Theodora awakened by the shrieks and howls of Claudia. She lay curled like a frightened kitten, her hairs on end in Phokos' bed. Her ears had never heard such horrors. Her mind raced as it tried to perceive what she had listened to as she sat in the darkened bedchamber. As it scrambled, she thought was Claudia dead? Had Phokos unleashed his wrath on her? Quietly she walked to the door, her ear compressed solidly against it's rough wood. Her hands trembled as they touched the door, knowing she was captive, her fate unknown. Could she be next in his maddened state?

Nothing...... Silence..... Deafening..... Just dark black calmness.............................
 
Last edited:
For the despair of poor Theodora, the door had been locked wisely by her Master as he left. Her ignorance of their lovemanking had started to set dangerous, horrific ideas deep into her mind. The brazier still burned, although meagerly should it's ash-covered burning charcoal was not cared. It was the only thing keeping light into the room still, for outside the dusk was almost gone... and the dark of the night could be perceived from within the room.

Outside, Phokos remained with Claudia, losing himself into his delighted state, allowing to his poor old bones some good, meager hours of dreamless sleep. The night was coming. Slowly, careful not to wake his beloved servant, he made his way through the silent halls. The day was one of solitude as most of his servants stood quietly at their quarters. As it was bereft of a day where he had captured a new servant.

After hours did Theodora hear the door unlocking, slowly opening as Phokos stood tall before her. His imponent physique telling her that he could have properly taken care of Claudia himself.

"Does my kitten feel lonely? Does she wishes some company?", he asked with a soothing voice, so unlike his severe, stern gaze. "Is she hungry? Does she thirst?"
 
Phokos' voice so pleasing, talked as if to a small child, his hand lifting with a jug of wine, offering it to Theodora. Her body pressed to the wall as she curled in the middle of his bed, Theodora timidly took a drink handing the jug back to him. His hand moved to caress her leg as he settled on the bed with her. Quickly she moved her legs out of his reach, curling them under her body.

Theodora still not knowing what had happened to Claudia was truly scared of Phokos for the first time. Her eyes strained as they searched over his body for any sign of foul play with Claudia. Theodora knew what kind of man he could be and those sounds from Claudia still fresh in her mind didn't help matters.

Theodora's voice a whisper, "Where is Claudia?"

Phokos replied laughing, "Asleep and satisfied."

Theodora, her hairs on end and still on guard, not sure if she should believe him, scooted a little more closer to the other side of the bed, ready to bolt. She read his every move as he drank from the jug, only moving to take a drink herself when he offered her one.

Phokos patted the pillows for Theodora to come, "Here my Kitten." his voice still calm as if trying to bay her into it.

And in true feline form, Theodora sat motionless...............................................................................
 
The night would be long. Claudia slept tightly and safely some rooms beyond his, but how could he show Theodora that his beloved consort was alright? He had this kind of girls before, but every one reacted to something different. Of course she should feel scared, of all things. He had to approach her softly...

Phokos started to approach Theodora like a tiger himself, getting on the bed on his fours as he came closer. The door was closed, and even if she bolted away she would have trouble forcing the old, heavy door open. He would pounce at catch her mid-air.

"Claudia is fine, dear... she is just tired after we tried once again... I'm no tirant, I want a nest of kittens as well..."

The older man purred into his rough voice as he laid against the wall at the other side of the bed, opposite to hers, stretching his powerful legs, Phokos decided that he had the time. It was all on Theodora's own wishes and pace to action - that was the best way to have her closing in and complying to his caresses. However, the old tiger was smart as a fox, an as daring as one. He opened his exquisitive robes in order to display his torso, where some scars showed of his violent life... and his long, thick manhood - now resting easy and flacid over his leg. Should she wish... she would come for it.
 
Theodora's moves slow, precise as she turned her head to view him. Raven hair ratted and teased rested on her nude shoulders. Her green squinted eyes stalking, never veering from him. Hands at the ready, bent and clawed. Her mind clear, at the ready for attack. No drug to cloud it, as only ash danced over the glowing charcoal. She would fight to her death if need be as Phokos sat only inches from her.

As his hand reached his fingers to caress her face, talking of Claudia, she readied her teeth. The kitten sleeping in her and the feral cat left to defend. His legs splayed over the bed, firm and toned showed his power. Her eyes roamed to his body, it's scars bared, rippled with his muscles as his breath drew and released.

His words still softly purred as he offered her another drink of wine. Phokos' cock slid over his leg as he leaned, passing the jug to Theodora. Taking more than a mere sip, she let go of some of her apprehension. As the playful kitten awoke with each drink, her eyes fascinated watched as if it were a snake as it coiled over his skin. She had felt the pleasures his serpent hissed, but she knew she was the charmer. That much of her hampered night, she remembered.

Surely, her drugged mind had gotten the better of her, Phokos would of not hurt Claudia, she though. Her tension eased more as her mind loosened it's worry, lazily her nude body reclined to the bed. Curling next to Phokos placing her head on his thigh, Theodora's hand stroked gently over his bronzed leg...................................................
 
Last edited:
"Now... aren't you a lovely little girl?"

Phokos words were both slow and teaseful, as if he was indeed, sated for the time being. The next feel days, he planned, Phokos would remain with his new girl, teaching her respect and duty, before finally offering her to someone else to 'perform'. Claudia herself had almost come to such a fate, but at the time the both of them were young. Young and careless.

It was like this that the stern man had fallen in love with his favourite, most intimate servant. Would he grow so fond of Theodora? Perhaps. But not like he was close to Claudia, no. He would not hesitate before using Acacius' daughter to earn him the money her father had dissapeared with. Taking a hand to caress at the girl's long, messy hair, the old tiger remained into his position, allowing her to inebriate herself into his manhood's musk.

Slowly, it throbbed. Just before her face, his member moved, as if just starting to grow turgid. However, he would now allow his playful kitten her time and initiative, should she prefer to 'play'...
 
Phokos lightly and gently caressed Theodora, her body gradually bit by bit relaxed as she lay curled next to him. Her small smooth hand, grazed over his weathered rugged skin. His smell, the smell of sex entered her lungs with each breath.

Her mind full of the long day's events, it's delights and horrors replayed over and over. Her body felt as if it had been in a battle, her both the victor and the fallen. It ached both joyous and sorrowfully. Battered, bruised, triumphant and unkempt, her body yearned for the warm bath she had earlier. It's fragranced warm waters trickling over her milky skin. The perfumes lingering in her hair. How she longed for it's depths to take her in and surround her.

Her belly growled as it remembered she had not taken the food Phokos had offered her. Making her curl tighter as she raised her legs higher up her body. The night's chill bit at her bare skin, her only warmth Phokos' body next to hers.

Phokos still propped against the wall, caressing Theodora's hair, carefully moved his hand to her arm, feeling her chill pulled at the covers draping over the bed. Almost lovingly he wrapped her in them. Theodora's strokes over his thigh slowed till they were no more.

Her breath serenely quiet, purred as she fell into slumber.................................................
 
Phokos had slept with his eyes open once more.

After years of living in the streets, the man had found himself with the unseemly habit of sleeping with both his eyes open - as if making people back off an awaken foe. It had been years since he last needed to do it, but sometimes Phokos would drift into slumber without noticing his gaze, so tired it would be completely unlikely to notice it.

This was one of these times. The dawn already painted the sky in shades of pink and red, the faintest yellow telling of the hours that would still need to pass before the morning arises. His movements had him spooning the still sleeping Theodora, and he loved to find himself in such lovely position. Still, he remained quiet, simply adoring to have the young girl at his arms.

Claudia would still take some time to wake up, and maybe to come to them. Phokso himself could allow for a few more hours of sleep... and in this case, snuggling with his dear kitten.
 
Theodora's body curved and S'd into Phokos' warmth as she slept soundly. Her body frozen did not move the night through. She woke only dazedly as his strong arms held her closer at times. His breath kissing the knap of her neck with each long release.

The sun had barely risen as the old rooster crowed his morning welcome. Theodora awoke, Phokos still wrapping her tight in his arm as if to keep his kitten safe and from fleeing. Theodora pressed her backside into him as she snuggled deeper under the covers, her nude body not wanting to feel the morning's chill. Rays of golden morning light trickled in the bedchamber through the small windows, showed all it's dark secrets from her first night with Phokos. His room was not as shadowy as her vision had lead it to be. It was grand, simple but grand. And his bed, a cloud as her legs stretched then curling back into the S she had came from.

Wiggling closer to Phokos, Theodora fell back to sleep peacefully...................................
 
Phokos was sleepy enough not to move himself bluntly, but he was also awake enough to notice Theodora's almost imperceptible waking up. However, he would not ruin the simple pleasure and perfection of their shared union, even if only by remaining quiet in place. Today, he had much to do, but perhaps... he would neglect something to remain beside Theodora. He would have to share much time with the girl should he prepare her to things to come...

Laying a simple kiss at the back of her neck, he took one deep breath. The old tiger was not tired, but was lazy enough only to stretch himself quietly behind his little kitten. Of course that he noticed how sore she would be after the contant pounding he gave her the last night, but still... her curves were marvellous enough to get him aroused only by watching her behind.

The tiger, spooned her again, feeling the familiar tickles down his balls that meant his lenght would raise... soon enough.
 
As Phokos and Theodora lay spooning under the warmth of the covers, a knock rang loud on the door. Phokos pulled the covers back off him and walked to the door. Theodora watched Phokos' morning erection bounce with each step he took. It excited her to watch him. How it would grow without a touch prompting it amazed her.

Pulling open the door, the same boy that had taken Phokos horse to the stable, walked into the room carrying a platter of fruit, cheese and bread. As he came closer to the small table near the foot of the bed, Theodora sat up, the bed covers falling free showing her nude breasts. A little mouse to toy with she thought wickedly. Her arms locked behind her as her palms settled on the bed pushing her firm breasts higher as she arched her chest. Her raven hair still ratted and teased looked like the mane of a lion. One leg slowly slid upward till it's bend pressed into her body. In doing so, the covers fell, baring the rest of her nude flesh, all but the leg that lay straight. Her eyes glowing green stalked his every move. Her bent leg rocked teasingly back and forth, giving peeks of her black brushed womanhood. As she toyed with him, her pussy moistened and tingled. Her breath seemed to hiss at him as he placed the food on the table.

The boy lowered his eyes to the floor, his cheeks reddened as a small grin grew on his lips. Phokos' voice roughly ordered him to hurry with his job. Theodora's eyes catty cut towards Phokos as she licked her lips. Turning her head to her shoulder, her tongue preened over her skin. Those bewitching emerald eyes grew more seductive as they slanted at Phokos.

Once the poor boy made his was speedily passed Phokos, " Have them draw a hot bath for me." Phokos order as he closed the door almost hitting the boy on his way out.............................................
 
That unsettling, misterious stare of hers had not passed unnoticed by the Master. Phokos locked the door behind him once more, reaching for the jug of simple wine that they've had been drinking for the whole night. It was still pleasantly cold, refreshing enough to cleam his throat.

"You shall not approach him.", he strictly forbade. "He has his duties, and if I learn you tried to 'play' with him..."

Phokos stood gloriously nude as he drank up once more, taking upon a slice of cheese to himself, sitting over the bed to offer her the jug. It was a weak wine, one of those cultivated on the very craggy hills beyond the city's walls. Waiting for her to take it, Phokos took another hand to stroke at his hardening 'wood', watching her face with more than a little... arousal.
 
Theodora playfully nudged her head over Phokos' ripped muscled arms as he sat back on the bed, "Your kitten did not want to approach him, she only wanted to swat at him." her voice purred softly.

Theodora smiled as she looked up into his eyes, her hand taking the jug. Her nude body ran teasingly over his as she slid closer to him to place the jug back into his hand. With her jaw now resting on his arm, her attention focused on his hardened cock. His stride slow and steady with propose as if it were a lesson for her to learn. As his hand worked over his own cock, Theodora sat her knees bent, legs curled under her. Her hand sliding over his back delicately massaged up and down his spine. She watched with great interest as it grew to it's fullest self. As little droplets formed and dripped spidering down to the bed, her eyes studied his reactions.

Intrigued she moved to the floor between his feet, sitting on her knees once more. Her hand covered his till he removed his, leaving hers to show if it had learned the lesson. Her mind clear now wanted to know if what she tasted last night was indeed what she remembered as her tongue licked over the head of his cock. Taking his sticky juice into her mouth, she gazed up at him. Her eyes waiting for his approval before she lowered them.

Phokos placed his hand to her head and tenderly pushed her to his throbbing cock. This time her mouth sucked it in, it's head now dripping straight into her. Her mouth and lips coated with his precum glided down it's length with ease. Then slid slowly back to it's head just as his hands had done earlier. It's flow quickened as his hands guided her deeper onto his cock. Theodora's hand went to Phokos' ball sack and tauntingly caressed them. Her eyes rose up to his looking for his validation. His face placid answered her questioning gaze. Theodora's mouth and hands worked in unison until there was a stream of precum flowing.

Her mouth released it's grip and she crawled back onto the bed. Her body perched on all fours as she looked over at him next to her. Theodora lowered her shoulders to the bed as her hands moved back to her now lifted soft rounded ass. Turning her head to him, her eyes smiled up at him. Her hands making their way to her ass spread her cheeks for his ready.

Theodora purred, "Your kitten is waiting."...................................................
 
Last edited:
It was with a smile on his lips that the old tiger approached his playful kitten's behind, pulling her a little by her hips towards the bed border, in order to level her with his standing form, her purring sounds matcher with his vicious growl of sensual hunger. Phokos lowered himself over Theodora's back, grinning at the thought that his little servant was growing fond... and more, eager to their mating rituals. He would have so much fun with this one.

Laying kisses against her thin, lithe back, he brushed his tongue against her sensualy by sliding it against her back down to her crevice... and then stand up gloriously, proudly as he took his manhood against her behind. Phokos was indeed admired that Theodora would present her backside to him once more, even after last night. She should be terribly sore, but instead she had presented herself once more! What a slut had old, fool Acacius bred!

"My sweet kitten...", he moaned as his heavy, callous hands started to spread out her buttocks, revealling her puckled hole and her still virgin womanhood. A place forbidden, for if he would find her a marriage she should still be preserved as Acacius had once mentioned. "...I see you grow fond of the old tiger."

He said as he adjusted his manhood against her violated backside, ready to abuse of her once more. Instead, he reached for the oil jug, using it to coat against his throbbign erection just before starting to invade her...
 
Theodora's body slid over the bed with ease in Phokos' hands. Curling and arching her body to meet his stance. Her ass now only inches away from his watering stiff cock. Her breath deeply purred as she waited hungrily.

Phokos had opened the door to the wild cat in her, there was no caging it now. It ran free inside her, and it starved for his meat. His cock playfully slapped at her ass, it's little stinging whips titillated over her flesh. And when his mouth soaked her down from her back to her front, her pussy danced in delight. Theodora growled back at Phokos as his body left hers to retrieve the oil, as if to give warning for a speedy return. The oil trickled tauntingly as it's droplets fell off her pink pussy lips to the bed below. Her buttocks pushed into him as his hand worked the oil over his cock readying it for her pleasure.

Her ass wiggled playfully in front of him, teasing him. Her arms stretched out in front of her resting head with hands clawed into the bedding. Theodora's voice purred and chattered louder as he slowly entered her. As he gently, slowly, taxingly entered deeper into this feline in heat, her purr became a caterwaul. It's piercing yowl echoed through the bedchamber. Her own impulse was to push back into him. For him to fuck her madly. She yearned for him to mate with her as she had heard him with Claudia in the dead of night. She wanted him to ravage her to feed that fierce lioness within her.

As Theodora moaned and gasp purring sinfully, a loud knock came from the door, "Your bath is ready, Master." the boy from earlier yelled.

"Go away you stupid boy!!!" Phokos yelled growling at the door, ramming his hard hot ridged cock deeper than he had into Theodora's tight little ass.

Phokos took his hands full of Theodora's long mess of raven hair pulling her head back as she rose off to bed to all fours. His force pushed her forward with each hammering blow. Her knees burned as the velvet grated against them. Her pussy creamed as his balls slapped wildly teasing it. Her breath short and hurried. Her body sweaty in it's ecstasy.

Theodora no longer purred, she roared like the pride's queen lioness, her body falling to the bed once more. Her neck stretched to it's limits as Phokos' hands still twisted in her hair. His cock fucking her battered ass, not missing a beastly stroke..........................................
 
Last edited:
She should be screaming in pain rather than yelling in delight, and still Theodora relished to be sodomized by Phokos. The old tiger was both outstanded and amazed by how quicly the act had became an addiction to the young girl. Acacius would certainly despair should he know that his precious daughter had become such a proud slut over the tiger's sheets.

Every penetration claimed a lot of his movements. Phokos was not a young man - although not an elderly one eitherm but his breath had increased a thousandfold in order to keep up with her savage humps, as the girl protuded her backside to him, bashing against his groin in a savage staccado as if trying to hammer back after his every pounding.

"So quick to learn... I hope you are feverish with pleasure, girl..."

He moaned as he pulled her hair once again, bringing her entire frame to bash against his hardness, his thick member impaling Theodora once more. His relationship with this feline was so more sensual than his lovemaking to Claudia, so much more a debauchery than love... and Phokos the Wicked loved it.
 
Theodora pushed and bucked with every thrust Phokos mustered. Her pussy quivering, dripped endlessly. Her gasps took in more air than her lungs could hold. Phokos twisted tighter and tighter into her hair, fucking her tight little rosebud with all his might. His cock stiff rammed into her as deeply as he could. Pulling her head back to him with each blow. Then a reddening slap on her left buttock and another. And another. The stings stunned her as they added overwhelming delight.

"Yes.......... Yes............ Oh! Oh! Oh!..... Yes...!" she yelled in pure delight, purring once her voice quieted.

Theodora's hand rushed to her dripping pussy and stroked endless over it. She ran her fingers up and down the length of it. Her breath fleeing her body only to be sucked back in. Her fingers changed to small fast circles over just her clit as if she were a rabid feline in a maddened run.

"More!" she hissed turning her head, those bewitching green eyes glowing at him.


Phokos' body doused with sweat dripped over Theodora's backside. Both in a torrid raging fire from none other than the devil himself. And his fallen angels feeding it the kindling. Theodora screamed in pained pleasure, her hand working speedily over her pussy, then sliding her fingers into it roughly. Her ass gripping and releasing along with her those deep muscles inside her. Phokos still swatting that reddened left cheek as he rode.

"Yes..................." she screamed at the top of her voice. Her back arching as her juicy cum flooded out from her pussy....................................................
 
Last edited:
Phokos movements were growing painful as his back was overexercised by the constant humping. Theodora would be the death of him, he knew already, as the older man would get struggling even harder to keep her inhuman frenzy of sensual gratification. She was enjoying it so much it almost disgusted him... almost. For that also meant that she would not be so conflictant when he finally demanded her to 'perform' for his clients.

"You little... brat...", he struggled to keep his breath as his hammering took his thickness even deeper than ever - her asshole so spread out he knew she would have probably fainted were not for the sheer pleasure she was enjoying. "T-Take it all..."

He groaned savagely as his own orgasm hit him square in his chin. Phokos bellowed in deligth as he exploded deep into her backside, his member unloading jolt after jolt of his thick, milkish cream into the girl's behind. And it was not all, as he started to withdraw from her clenched buttocks to spray his seed against her bare backside... as if trying to soothe her red cheeks.
 
Theodora's body collapsed to the bed below, taking Phokos with her. Teaming in sweat, they lay there, their breath still shallow and rapid. His cum ran free of her spent asshole down to her still dripping pussy, streaming as it dropped to the bed. His lips gently kissed her skin as he rolled off her body. Slowly Theodora crawled to the center of the bed, her weakened drained body now curled up wanting nothing more than to sleep.

Phokos moved to behind Theodora, his body spooning against her. Placing his arm around her, he praised her as only he could do. Lovingly stroking his little kitten's mess of hair and soft milky skin all the while. Theodora's body responded arching and rolling under his touch as any cat would do.


Licking at Theodora's ear lobe, "You know my kitten, it's time we had a bath. We can't have you running around the courtyard looking like a stray cat, all scuffed and marred, now can we?" Phokos whispered with another lick to her ear.

Phokos, his wise old self having motive for most everything he did, sly as he was, knew Theodora must also learn how to bathe a man seductively and what better time than now to learn. Hearing the stupid boy knock heavily at the wooden door once more telling the bath was still hot and ready for him......................................
 
Last edited:
It was with a heavy backslap that Phokos landed a blow furiously against the back of the servant boy's head, sending the small man spinning around the corridor. If there was something the Master hated was these kind of interruptions. Claudia should have made the point more explicit for the fool servant whose name he could not even remember.

"Stop hitting the door and leave!"

Surpressing a cry, the boy runned off through the corridors. Taking upon a simple loincloth for himself, and wrapping Theodora's frail form into his bedsheets, Phokos lead her around the maze-like corridors of their home. Throughout many turns, they've ended up into the same thermae rooms that Claudia had used to wash the girl clean.

An elderly lady - a mother that could have been the mother of Claudia herself - stood into the room, a faint, sincere smile of her face as she showed off many oils and bath salts for her master. Phokos merely acknowledged her with the very faintest of smiles, taking a piece of bread to munch viciously before turning to Theodora.

"Remember what Claudia done to you yesterday, dear kitten? It's 'bout time you do it... to me."
 
Theodora walked over to the woman and took a small bottle. Smelling it she handed it back her. Opening another she turned her nose up to it. After the forth or fifth one, the woman handed Theodora a bottle and whispered it was Phokos' favorite.

Theodora walked to the tub, disrobing proudly she showed off for Phokos. Turning full circle to display her nude body before slowly, seductively lowering herself in. Her bewitching hazel eyes glued on Phokos the whole time. She moved in a slow rhythmic circle as she held the bottle sideways only inches above the water, pouring the oil into the warm bath. Returning to full view in front of Phokos she sunk all the way under the water, coming up with her hands smoothing her hair back over her head. Her breasts lifted showed her hard nipples as her hands stayed in place on top of her head.

Theodora seemed to swim to the edge of the large tub where Phokos sat on the pillows last time. Her arms bowed resting on the edge after she placed the bottle next to the tub. Her long raven hair looking like black seaweed waving in the water over her backside as Phokos looked down upon her body floating just under the sweet smelling water.

"Your bath is ready...." Theodora purred nimbly in her kitten voice......................
 
Last edited:
Before leaving the room, Lucilla placed a dish of bath salts near the pillows. Turning she nodded sweetly at Theodora and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Here, Kitten....." Phokos said, "Open your mouth."

Dropping red juicy grapes into her mouth one at a time, Theodora had almost forgotten she hadn't eaten in over a day. Phokos motioned for Theodora to kneel between his legs as he sat on the square stone bench at the side of the large bath. It's warmth soothing his legs from the still hot water covering it. He seductively fed her grapes, bread and cheese. Handing her wine to wash it down, straight out of the jug. Theodora's belly quickly filled from what she seen only as his kindness. But Phokos knew what he was doing. He lowered and kissed her sweet lips, licking off the juice and wine.

"Now my Kitten, it is your turn to feed me." Phokos smiled as he spoke, one eyebrow arched, "Show me how you would feed a man."

Theodora lowered her head, cutting her eyes up at him, her lips smiled with that cat-like smile only his kitten could pull off. Taking a large red grape, she placed it between her lips and rose up to face him. Her hands ran over his chest. Roaming over his pecs, her lips met his and offered him the grape. Phokos took it from her lips and smiled back at her with a chuckle. Theodora plucked another and another grape feeding Phokos in the same manner. Her kiss longer and more seductive after each grape left her lips.

Theodora's body rose out from the water, her long black hair looked like silk ribbons scattered across her back. Leaning over him, her breast brushed teasingly over his chest as she pulled a piece of bread free from the loaf. Placing a bit of goat cheese on it, she offered it to him. As Phokos' hand reached for it, Theodora pushed it away with her other hand and held the bread at his lips. Her smile almost sinful, she blinked at him.

After he had finished the bread licking her fingers clean, Theodora handed the wine to him, then lowered back into the water. Her head lowered once more, her beautiful green eyes cutting up at him she didn't wait for him to show his approval and reached under the water. Her hands teasing worked up his legs as she massaged his muscles. Slowly they worked their way up to his lap. Her eyes gazed wickedly at him as she rose once more. Her warm dripping nude body pressed against Phokos as she reached for the bath salts.

Taking a handful, "Lean forward." she purred in his ear.

As Phokos leaned forward, Theodora slid behind him, her knees in her chest she crouched on the stone bench, rubbing the salts over his back. Her hands massaging and loosening his tight muscles.

Theodora kissing Phokos on his neck, "You like?" she whispered purringly......................
 
Back
Top