All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Friday night - Sean's place

My heartbeat quickens as your hands slide firmly down my sides. Your fingers grip the hem of my dress and raise it up over my head as I extend my arms to stretch for the ceiling.

Standing clad in just my underwear, I try to turn around to face you, but you prevent me. I relax my arms as I feel your hands knead my shoulders and then unhook my bra. My mouth turns dry as I focus on your hands as they reach around and cup my breasts. Your hands cover my 34b breasts as my nipples harden agaisnt the palms of your hands.

I lean back against you as you pull me towards you, loving the way your hands feel on my body. I am surprised when you take my hands and place them on the counter and command me not to move them. I can only imagine what you are going to do.
 
Last edited:
Your body is bent forward, your hands on the counter. I stand right behind you, my hips pressing against your panties, as I run my hands over the slim hourglass of your back and sides. I lean forward some, so my hands can once again stroke your breasts and your belly, moving slowly lower with each stroke. I cup your breasts again as I lean over sufficiently to bite your neck, just hard enough to make your shiver. I bite again, a little lower, and again down to your shoulder.

My cock is hard now, pressing against your ass, only the thin layer of your panties separating us. I squeeze your firm tits harder as I kiss over to the other side of your neck, and bite their too. You squirm so deliciously.

I kiss down your back again, my hands lowering to your hips and down your legs. I relish the feel of your toned legs, so firm and supple. I consider removing your panties, but they look sooo sexy on you, I leave them. I slide my fingers along your thighs as I rise again. My hips against you, grinding slowly, my cock getting wet from the juices soaking your panties. I run two fingers over your pussy, feeling your puffy labia beneath the fabric. Your clit is hard amidst the wetness as I move and slide my fingers inside your panties. I start to circle, my fingers drenched. My free arm circles your waist, pulling you against me harder, my cock now pulsing, waiting.
 
Last edited:
Friday night - Sean's place

I could feel the hardness of your cock against my ass as you glide your hands all over my body, driving me wild with desire. You start to slide your cock up and down between my ass cheeks and I close my eyes, reveling in the sensations of our bodily contact. I begin to grind back against you as well, tying to match the rhythm. I sighed soft and long as your fingers slid along the side of my thong before slipping in.

My mouth was open and dry with anticipation as I only felt your fingers slide along my pubic hair before exploring lower. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second as I awaited your fingers. "Ohhhhhh my god" I whispered, but to no one in particular.

As your fingertip brushed against my clit I buckled back against you. I couldn't believe how much I wanted you. I ached for your touch. To feel your cock inside me. "Ohhhhhhhhh god yesss!" gasping for air as I brace myself against the counter, trying to obey your command not to move. My whole body was electrified by your seduction.
 
Last edited:
I couldn't help but groan as you buck back against me. This is perfect. You are perfect. My fingers slowly circle your clit, the wetness of your pussy against the pads, the wetness of your panties against the backs. I straighten my body again, my hand still in your panties, as you press back again.

"Oh God Megan," I gasp, "Yes, that is perfect, arch your back, press that beautiful ass back towards me."

I groan louder as you do what I ask, your body assuming that position which only says, "Fuck Me!"

I slip my fingers down just enough to pull your panties to one side. I squat down just low enough for the tip of my cock to fall beneath your cheeks and up between your legs. I guide the big head between your labia and press. You tighten briefly, and then your muscles yield to me. I sink in deeply and we both gasp.

I bring both hands to your hips, tilting your slightly down, and begin to pump slowly in and out of you. Each stroke almost leaves you, then opens you up again. I can push deeper from this position and can feel the head of my cock pressing against your cervex. I keep moving slow, hoping I am not going too deep.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

The way you were talking to me was making me more and more excited. I pushed back against your cock, needing to feel you inside me again. I heard you groan as you ground against you. You must have been getting to the point where you needed some relief as I felt you pull my panties to the side, exposing my pussy. Yessss! I thought to myself.

Within seconds of exposing me, I felt the head of your cock against my hole and then, the gentle push in as the head of your cock popped inside. "Ohhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I gently pushed back onto you. You slid in so easily and your hands gripped my hips tight, I knew that you were going to start pounding me.

But to my surprise, you slowly rocked back and forth, letting me feel every inch of your cock as my muscles clung to your girth. A long and low guttural moan came from my throat as you began to fuck me so good. "Ohhhhhh", "ohhhhhh" "ohhhhhh" as I licked my dry lips and held the counter tight.

I had never been fucked like this before and it only made me want you even more. Every time you pulled back, I did all I could to not slam back onto your cock. That's how badly I wanted it. And each time you buried yourself in my cunt, I pushed back against your body. I don't think I ever stopped moaning.
 
Last edited:
"Ohhh, I wish you could see this," I moan looking down at us joined. The curves of your waist, hips, and tight cheeks, the lips of your pussy clinging to my cock as I pull out, the length of me sliding back inside you with each stroke, my hips pressing up against you. It is erotic art in motion.

I run my hands up and down your back, finally gripping your shoulders. I keep fucking you slowly, but can push deeper at the bottom of each stroke. I switch to short, slow strokes, keeping most of my cock inside you at all times, rocking back and forth just a couple inches. My hands slide off your shoulders, beneath your arms and over your chest. I lean over your back as your breasts fill my hands. I groan in your ear as I start to kneed them, then bring my lips and teeth to your neck. I take small bites, seeking those sensitive spots. I find one and am rewarded by your body shivering, your pussy clamping down on my cock.

I reach up and take one of your hands from the counter. My palm on the back of your hand, I guide you over your breasts, down your taut belly, and between your thighs. My fingers are on top of your fingers, as I start circling your clit. "mmmmmmm," I whisper, "show me how you do it."

Your fingers start moving under my hand, and I feel your pussy tighten. "Don't stop," I moan, as stand straight again, bringing my hands back to your hips. I start moving faster and bit harder, your body rocking as I fuck you. "Sooo goood," I murmer, "Cum for me."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I did all I could to stop myself from cumming as you slowly fucked me. Your hands were all over my body, cupping and kneading my breasts while your body pressed against me from behind. Every now and then my body would shudder when you buried your cock deep.

My hardened nipples were tweaked expertly between your rigid fingers as I felt your hot breath on my neck. My eyes opened when you took my hand in yours and guided it towards my pussy. Your hand was still atop mine as we rubbed my clit together before you asked me to show you how I do it.

I stared blankly ahead as you released my hand, leaving me to continue on my own. Then your cock sunk in deep as you stood straight behind me, prompting me to cum when you gripped my hips tight and picked up the pace of your thrusts. I was close.

My breathing quickened as the tingling intensified between my legs as you began to fuck me harder. I had never felt like this before in my life and I didn't want it to end. At that moment I knew that I was yours. Yours to do whatever you wanted of me. My body was yours to use as you pleased. As I realized that, my body exploded into a massive orgasm. Cumming so sensually on you, a long and incredible orgasm that never seemed to end.
 
Last edited:
Your moans would have told me, your writhing would have told me, but the tightening of your pussy and the waves of contractions around my cock told me you were cumming, and cumming hard. I continued to ride you, my cock fighting to push inside your tightness. On and on it rolled. Had I not cum so recently, this would have pushed me over the edge, but now, I had control of myself and was relishing what pleasure I could give you.

When at last your moans quieted and your pussy relaxed, I slowed, wrapping my arms around you and kissing the back of your neck. I grin, as I am still hard, and whisper in your ear, "I want more."

I release my grip on you, standing up. I slide my cock out of you and pull you to standing by your shoulders. I turn you around, crouching down slightly, then embrace you. Our lips meet in hungry kisses as I lift you from the floor. I hear a cry of surprise from you and set you down on the countertop behind you. I slide you so that your ass is on the edge of the counter. Without stopping, I position my cock and press into you again. Holding your legs, I begin to fuck you again. My cock is angled up, and I can see a bump form above your pubic area as I thrust deep.

I look up at you, your incredible body writhing, your breasts bouncing, your face expressing sensual delight. I am in heaven.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

As my orgasm subsided, you continued to pump your cock in and out of me but began to gradually slow down the pace, letting me compose myself. Upon hearing that you wanted more, my eyes widened as I couldn't believe the stamina you possessed. I wasn't sure how much more I could take, as I was a little sensitive at the moment, that's when you slid out of me.

I felt the emptiness right away as you stood me up and spun me around. You impressed me with your strength when you swooped down and picked me up, sitting me on the cold counter top. Placing my hands on your shoulders, I swept my hair back and gazed down into your eyes. A wry smile on my face as I knew you were far from finished.

Then your hands gripped my hips tight and tugged me forward to the edge of the counter. There was a little sting on my butt when you pulled me but that quickly went away. I looked down between us, my forehead resting on yours, as we both looked as your cock started to disappear between my widespread legs.

I released your shoulders and began to lay on my back, my legs dangling off the edge. My hands gripped the counter edge and held on as you began to thrust. You began with a few, slow thrusts, but quickened the pace almost immediately. I could feel my entire body being pushed and pulled with every thrust. My breasts bouncing as you thrust hard into me.

With each thrust I tried to brace myself, but the sensation of your cock spreading me open was unbelievable. All I could do was moan as I stared at the kitchen ceiling, "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh.............."
 
Last edited:
The view as I am fucking you is incredible, plunging my cock into you rhythmically, your body sliding about on the counter. I want more. I want to be deeper. I want to fill you completely, stretch you, more, more...

I grab your calves and pull your legs up, until your ankles are resting on my shoulders. Your hips shift and I can enter you a little deeper. I return my hands to your hips, holding you down against the counter, fucking you harder, a little deeper...

Your moans have become grunts, your head shaking from side to side. I reach for one of your hands, taking it, placing it again on your pussy, running my thumb over your fingers over your clit. My hands then slide up your body, over your luscious breasts, until they reach your shoulders. I clasp them firmly and begin to pull your body in time with my thrusts. Deeper, I want more, deeper...
 
Friday night - Sean's place

Staring blankly at the ceiling as you pull my legs to your shoulders when you start to pound me harder and harder, your cock pushing deeper and deeper. I feel your hand on mine and lifting it off the counter and pulling it towards my pussy, where you place it down and stroke the back of my hand with your fingers as I start to rub my sensitive clit ever so slowly and softly. I lick my dry lips and close my eyes, lying in this vulnerable position.

Your hands make their movement, gliding higher up my body causing my legs to be pinned againt my body. Your hands linger at my breasts,caressing and fondling them before heading towards my neck, where they trail off and grip my shoulders. With my body held still by your grip, you slam you cock repeatedly into me in such quick, short thrusts, I think you're about to cum.

For a fleeting second I thought about birth control again, but then it was overtaken by the incredible sensation of us fucking, my muscles gripping and clutching at your cock as it buries itself deep within me.
 
Last edited:
This has been the most electrifying fuck of my life, and my words come in gasps, "Megan... you.. are.. incredible....Its... soo... good...."

I pick up the pace of my strokes. I have passed the point of control, my mind and body consumed with fucking you. My hands grip your shoulders hard, as my hips move like a jack hammer.

"Oh... God... Megan.. I'm ....," I howl as I start to cum, spurting, bursting, exploding inside you, pumping you full of cum.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I basked in the sensations that you were giving me. I rubbed my clit harder and harder as you thrust harder and harder. Your breathing becoming so heavy as you slammed your cock into me. I could feel the tingling intensifying as I rubbed myself, my fingertips brushing against your hard shaft as you thrust back and forth.

Our bodies were in a frenzy as you tried to speak, telling me you were cumming. I felt your cock swell up inside me, making you feel even bigger than before. As your cockhead swelled in me, I released in what amounted to was a slow and sensuous orgasm that rocked my body. Cumming simultaneously made it even more special.

I purred softly as my body squirmed slightly on the counter. I listened for your words of fulfillment as you collapsed onto me. I wrapped my arms around your upper back and kissed the top of your head as your cock emptied itself inside me before slipping out.

I lay there wondering how this could be happening to me. Sensations that I had never felt before. My fingers played with your sweat-soaked hair as I thought about multiple faceless lovers. What had brought that on, I didn't know but it kind of intrigued me for a moment. But I flushed those thoughts from my mind and lingered on the moment at hand. My entire body was flush and tingling from several orgasms. What an evening! And it's only Friday!
 
Last edited:
I recovered my breath lying against you, my sweat soaked head lying against the softness of your sweat soaked breasts. God, that was the most intense fuck of my life, and I have had a few. My now soft cock has slid from your pussy, semen and honey pooling on the counter, dripping on the floor. I finally push myself up and look down at you, so incredibly sexy, with that glow that comes from being freshly fucked.

I run my hands over your body lightly, just to feel you, and grin, "I had been intending on taking us to the shower, but we seem to have had a detour. Care to join me?"
 
Friday night - Sean's place

"Yes, but no more funny business. You're going to wear me out" as I glance down at your cock before sliding off the counter. My entire body was tingling as I tried to stand and walk. It took me a second or two before I was ready to follow you.

"I didn't bring anything to wear besides what I had on", thinking that you probably wouldn't mind me walking around your place naked, but I would feel a little better with something on at least.
 
Last edited:
I take your hand and lead you down the hall, smiling, "As charming as it would be to have naked all the time, I am sure we can come up with something."

Like the rest of the house, the bathroom was nothing special. I had repainted and done some decorative tile work, but that was it. I slid the shower door back and started the water. When the temperature was right, I invited you in and eased you under the spray. Water cascaded down over you, following the curves of your body.

I had product, so lathered up your hair, making sure to massage your scalp. As you rinsed your hair, I soaped up a shower sponge and started moving over your body from behind, soaping your shouders and neck, the hour glass of your back, waist and hips, kneeling down to wash the cheeks of your behind and the toned muscles of your legs.

You turned around for me. I look up at you, and mouth, "beautiful," then start washing your feet and calves. I move slowly up your thighs, using soapy fingers to clean thoroughly in between. I rise up as I move up your belly and firm mounds of your breasts. I stand fully as I wash your arms and the front of your throat.

I turn you towards the spray and run my hands over you as the water does, murmering, "sure about no more funny business?"
 
Friday night - Sean's place

The water pelting my skin as I walked into the shower was refreshing. But things started to get a little heated when you massaged my scalp and then lathered up my body. The way your hands slid so easily over my silky slick flesh was beginning to make me aroused once again. How were you doing this to me? How did you have this effect on me?

I gaze down at you as you washed my feet, then slowly working your way up my legs as I leaned back against the shower wall. I instinctively parted my legs to make it easier or you to wash along the inside of my thighs, but I really wanted was for you to touch me again.

Your slippery fingers found their way to my lips, easily parting in the soapy mix. I stared into your eyes as you stood, your fingers lingering just a bit before you took them away. My mouth was agape as your hand pressed against my stomach before moving to my breasts. I reached between us and wrapped my fingers around your hardened cock.

I slowly began to stroke you as your hand gripped my throat. At this point I was so aroused that I wanted to pull your cock into me, but I let you lead, unsure if this is what you had intended.

As you turned me, the spray washed away all the lather from my body as I continued to stroke you. I decided to crouch down before you, the spray hitting my back, as I leaned down and took the head of your cock between my lips.

I bobbed on the head as the water teemed on my back. Back and forth I sucked on your swollen crown. After a few bobs, I slid my tongue out and lapped at the soft underside of the head.
 
Last edited:
I look down at you, crouching before me in the spray of the shower, and a low groan escapes my lips, "Megannn, you are a wet dream come true..." Your entire body wet, rivelets of water running over your curves, your mouth open, your tongue teasing the head of my cock.

I bend at waist and lean forward over you, my hands reaching for the shower controls. I shut the water off, then bring my hands to you. I take your face in my hands and tilt it up, my cock popping out of your mouth. My tongue replaces my cock as we share a hungry open mouth kiss.

I bring my hands to your shoulders, taking hold of you, raising you to standing. I open the shower curtain and place one foot outside the shower. Stradding the broad edge of the tub, I sit down, my cock aiming high. I reach for you, guiding you to straddle me, breathing, "come to me." You raise your leg and step, straddling me. Your hands on my shoulders, I hold my cock as you lower yourself down. I rub the head back and forth over your wet slit, and then you sink down. I grab your hips as you let gravity take you, and my cock spears up into you.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I feel your hand on my chin as it lifts my face up causing your hard cock to plop out of my mouth. You guide me to my feet and then direct me to straddle you as you sit on the bathtub edge. Your slippery touch in the shower had made me aroused again and I was ready to do anything to make you happy.

Placing my hands on your shoulders I gazed down into your eyes, feeling you rub the head of your cock along my slit. Then, controlling my body as I slowly sink down onto you, your cock stretching and filling my aching pussy, feeling every inch as it enters me. I part my lips to gasp as I impale myself on your cock, the cock that I am beginning to worship. "Ohhhhhhh" as your cock buries itself deep inside. I close my eyes and tilt my head back and begin to move my hips back and forth while you are buried deep.

Moaning continuously now as I ride you. I barely open my eyes and look down into yours. I lean down and kiss your mouth fully, sliding my tongue into your mouth as I moan into it as well. My hips beginning to grind and rock on you harder and faster.
 
Last edited:
I groan as you lower your luscious body onto my cock. You take it deep, and rock and grind slowly, then more vigorously. I can feel the muscles inside you massaging me as you rise and fall. Your wet breasts rub against my chest as you kiss me, and I moan with you.

My hands have completely free reign and skate up and down your back, sometimes holding you by the waist and moving with you as you grind. I smile as I slide them down to your derriere, taking a cheek in each hand. I clasp them strongly and begin to lift you up and down, long strokes on my cock, your breasts bouncing up to my face.

Then I settle you back down deep, as my hands move closer, clasping your cheeks, pulling them apart, fingertips coming close to your rosebud. I tease the skin around your sensitive hole, as we continue to gyrate against each other.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

As I ground myself on your cock, your hands slid down my back to my butt. Your fingers clutched and dug into my cheeks, gripping it hard, lifting me, taking over the control. Our tongues were dancing wildly in each other's mouth as our breathing was shallow and heavy.

I broke our kiss and leaned my face in to the side of yours before resting my chin on your head. I pushed my tit into your mouth as you started to play with my rosebud. I sighed long and hard as I impaled myself again on your cock. Oh my god! It was amazing how much I was loving this. You had this incredible affect on me and I was loving it. I couldn't get enough. I wanted to feel you inside me all the time. I loved fucking you!

My muscles began to spasm on your throbbing cock as your lips clamped down on my hardened nipple. My body was in a state of complete ecstasy as I began to tremble on you. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" a long and quivering moan escaping my lips as I climaxed once again.
 
Last edited:
"Love it when you do that," I murmer, as you press your tit into my face. I feel the hardness of your nipple poking me in the cheek, and turn my head slightly to take you into my mouth. I pinch your nipple with my lips and feel your body start to shake and your pussy clamp down hard on my cock. I move your hips back and forth, my cock sliding in and out of you as you climax. Your moan eventually yields to a short sighs and you collapse against me. I stop moving you and wrap you in my arms. Your pussy continues to give me rhythmic squeezes as I give your face slow, soft kisses.

I whisper into your ear, "Mmm, so glad you weren't too worn out. At this point, having cum so much so recently, I doubt I could cum without a lot of work on someone's part, but I will be hard or mostly hard if there is anything else you are craving."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

Unsure of what the meaning was of what you just said, but for the moment I was content to just sit there impaled on you. My arms wrapped around your neck as you showering my face with soft, dry kisses.

After a few minutes, as my heartbeat returned to a more normal level I suggested, "let's go lie in bed. Is that okay?" I really didn't want to disrupt this moment, but I also knew we couldn't stay where we were either. I was amazed at how hard you still were, and how long you were able to stay hard without anything going on.

I began to wonder what you were doing with someone like me. I didn't have the experience I'm sure a lot of women close to your age have. I wasn't complaining, I was just wondering to myself. I was loving the attention and the sexual gratification that we shared together. It was wonderful. I have never felt so alive before. And sexually, I felt like a whole new world was opened up to me. In fact, it was all I could think of lately.
 
Last edited:
I grin broadly at your suggestion, "You will never hear me refuse an offer to go to bed with you Beautiful." You smile at me and stand up fully, my cock popping out of your pussy and slapping my abs. You step out of the tub and then I stand up, wincing a bit, "that edge of that tub is not the most comfortable seat."

Looking at you, I continue, "but it was well worth it."

We are mostly dry from the shower, so simply leave the bathroom and walk to the bedroom, my cock bobbing. You move quickly and jump in the bed, looking 'round at me. I whistle softly at your young body and you smile at the compliment. "Megan," I ask, "could I ask a favor?"

You affirm your willingness and reach for a bottle of massage oil on the nightstand. You move to sit on the side of the bed and I stand in front of you, "would you stroke me?"
 
Friday night - Sean's place

Wow, I couldn't believe you were asking me to do something for you. I was flattered that you would even ask, but then I started to wonder what it might be. Would it be something kinky? But I already nodded yes.

My heart began to race with nervousness and I jumped up and sat the edge of the bed, my feet dangling. God, this bed was so big. I see you reach for a bottle of lotion. And then you asked, "would you stroke me?" .

God, is that it? I stroked all my ex-boyfriends all the time as to not have to have intercourse with them. I was basically one-step from being a virgin. LOL. I smiled and grabbed the lotion, squeezing some into my tiny hands. I rubbed it into my hands and looked at your hard cock poinring straight at me.

I looked up at you briefly before I placed my hands on either side of your shaft as I looked back down. I slowly moved the palms of my hands back and forth along the length of your cock. It felt so hot in my hands. I was actually amazed at how it looked and felt in my hands. My hands slid easily up and down and after about a minute of that, I curled the fingers of my right hand around the shaft. They couldn't reach around it was so thick. Or maybe my hands were so small.

I listened to your breathing quicken as I stroked it nice and slow. Tilting my head in amazement as it slid through my hand. Then I place my left hand under my right and stroked it with both hands now. God, I was loving how it felt. There was something about it, maybe it was because I was pleasuring a man who knew how to pleasure me.

I wanted so much to lean in and kiss it but knew you only asked me to stroke it for you. I tightened my grip a little and your cock still slid so easily in my hands. I licked my lips. MY heartbeat was quickening as I continued to stroke you even though I wasn't really doing anything to myself. I looked up at you with wide eyes.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top