Arkansas and Kentucky see huge drops in the number of uninsured folks

I'm amused by all the concern-trolling ("It will be interesting to see.....") that never quite seems to rise to the doom-n-gloom levels predicted.

There have been a few bumps in the road (which Wingnut Nation celebrates) but overall, from a big picture standpoint, Obamacare is working exactly as planned insofar providing health insurance to the working poor. (At least in the states where governors haven't decided that political party is more important than people).

If Obamacare is working exactly as planned, no further proof is needed that the plan itself is the fucking problem. But you are likely to get more proof anyway, once the employer mandate kicks in, if it ever does.

If Obamacare is working exactly as planned, no further proof is needed that the plan itself is the fucking problem. But you are likely to get more proof anyway, once the employer mandate kicks in, if it ever does.

Oh, believe me, Obamacare is not working "exactly" as planned. No battle plan survives intact after the first shot is fired. Overall, however, I've been very pleased with the results.

Oh, believe me, Obamacare is not working "exactly" as planned. No battle plan survives intact after the first shot is fired. Overall, however, I've been very pleased with the results.

I remember a time, not so long ago, (relatively speaking; maybe 30 years) when I was talking to an Arkansas native. I mentioned the rising cost of auto insurance and she remarked, "I don't think I ever knew anyone who had insurance before..."

"You mean automobile insurance?"

"Any kind of insurance."

Back