Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn....now that's not fair at all you two.....I am only a Daddy after all.......and even though we are in charge there is only so much I can resist :eek:

Oh damn....now that's not fair at all you two.....I am only a Daddy after all.......and even though we are in charge there is only so much I can resist :eek:

resistance is futile? crosses legs and pulls hem of nightie up a little higher

Please? It would be super hot! Pretty please? :cattail:

Damn....you two are making this more and more difficult.......I may have to work on a scene.......and .....look into a soundboo account.....no promises though :eek:

Damn....you two are making this more and more difficult.......I may have to work on a scene.......and .....look into a soundboo account.....no promises though :eek:

Yeah!!! Woo hoo!! Thank you for thinking on it further!! My hero! Booby hugs from a happy girl! :kiss::kiss:

Team work! :D

Damn....pouting eyes and lips.....exposing lovely legs in nighties.........:devil:

You two minxes are making it very HARD........to resist:p

Why do I feel like a cruiser that just tried to fend off 2 battleships.......sooo outgunned:eek:

I was wondering that myself.....I may get booted from the Daddy group for caving so easily to you two:eek:

But I will say.....not sure how long they could have held out either....I did try my best :D

do the little girls here like me also enjoy when daddy isn't nice? I mean I really enjoy being daddies good girlbut sometimes it is really really good when daddy just wants to use his little slut hard.

I know you are not alone there switch.....based on what I have seen from others that post here......and trust me.....there will be some......payback for this;)

I may cave but there will be a price for such niceties:p

YES!! (if I had one)

The thought of him coming home, filled with lust for his girl, is thrilling. So lusty and needy that he must slake his hunger in her viciously. Grabbing her, using her and taking her. Making sure she knows HE is the Daddy.

YES!! (if I had one)

The thought of him coming home, filled with lust for his girl, is thrilling. So lusty and needy that he must slake his hunger in her viciously. Grabbing her, using her and taking her. Making sure she knows HE is the Daddy.

yes that's just what I'm talking about

Hmmmmm.....now there might be a starting point for.......a good story:cool:

Sounds like a few little girls have Daddy wrapped around their fingers. ;)

Mmmm......
I sooooo have a Daddy need.
I call my hubby Daddy all the time...
I love it..and when he calls me his babygirl.

YES!! (if I had one)

*swoon*

:D :D :D

Hmmmmmmmm

strangely I find this post erotic just reading it made me think what it's like when daddy has me tied up for his pleasure and he stares with a wicked glint in his eye and says Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in the back of his throat

strangely I find this post erotic just reading it made me think what it's like when daddy has me tied up for his pleasure and he stares with a wicked glint in his eye and says Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in the back of his throat

Lol. You read that well. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back