Why do you cry?

My husband died in December and there are still things I run across that will make me cry immediately. I suppose this will always happen and I'm okay with it.

I'm so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you :rose: PM if you ever want to chat:rose:

What made me cry, were two things. When my husband and I had a disagreement and had a fight, I cried. Then I cried when he came over and apologized and said he shouldn't have said/done that. I cried when we made up. I'd rather cry for the latter.
 
I cry because I feel like I'm getting old and I wish I had taken more opportunities to be with women, been more confident when I was younger, now I'm the old (be 50 soon) married guy with grown up kids that leers at the young girls that sneer back at him.

I cry because I love my wife and adore our marriage and still feel lonely a lot of the time and I'm not sure why, some of it is just selfish - she's low sex drive and I'm high and I want more than she can give in that regard and I feel rejected by her even though she is actually nice about it most of the time. I don't always feel appreciated by her or the kids even though I try hard to make them all happy and go out of my way to do so, maybe I'm just being a martyr and that thought makes me cry for being like that.

I cry because sometimes I think I might be a sex addict but I can't bring myself to do anything about it because my love of sex is one of the few things that bring me joy if only briefly and I don't want anyone fucking with that.

I cry because people think I'm a good father, a good husband, and a good friend but I know I fake most of that and deep down I'm just selfish and insecure and act the way I do because I'm desperate for people to approve of me. I hate all the sacrifices I make for others and would just like to be left alone a lot of the time and I hate myself for feeling that way and then hiding it.

Shit now that I'm writing this I realize I'm pretty messed up, I shouldn't have quit drinking - and smoking pot, and the cocaine probably should have stuck with that,... who am I kidding none of that made me happy at the end of the day either. I'm the kind of guy that isn't happy unless he has something to bitch about and mostly not even then.

Maybe I need to go back to therapy - now that's something to cry about - the cost of therapy!
 
This is going to sound stupid and corny as hell, but the last time I cried was yesterday. Why? Because of this webm.

Yes I know it's stupid and the words are garbled (intentionally.) But what they mean comes through, and that's what matters.

I don't have anybody in my life to tell me something like this. I'm constantly worried about my already unstable situation collapsing and winding up homeless, I have no friends and I haven't been in a relationship in ages, and even when I was they weren't healthy ones.

I just want someone to hug me and tell me I'll be okay.

Even if it's not true.
 
I don't. Why? Who told you I did? Who have you been talking to? I dont want to talk about it.
 
This is going to sound stupid and corny as hell, but the last time I cried was yesterday. Why? Because of this webm.

Yes I know it's stupid and the words are garbled (intentionally.) But what they mean comes through, and that's what matters.

I don't have anybody in my life to tell me something like this. I'm constantly worried about my already unstable situation collapsing and winding up homeless, I have no friends and I haven't been in a relationship in ages, and even when I was they weren't healthy ones.

I just want someone to hug me and tell me I'll be okay.

Even if it's not true.

Hi sweetie, I'd like to give you a big hug. I don't know if it'll be okay, but I certainly hope so. I don't know where, but I know we've crossed paths on here somewhere, so it's not like we're complete strangers, right?

Encouraging platitudes from people you don't really know can sound so empty, but I do hope you see your way through your troubles.

*hugs* and a :kiss: on the forehead for good fortune.:rose:
 
When someone says things to me that aren't true (Not on here) just to get attention, for me to stop what I'm doing and help them, pitty them and be there for them, but it turns out they were just lies. I really put my heart out there for you to help you, and listen to you. Don't do that again. That wasn't very sincere of you. I really care about you, you don't need to make up stories just so I will be there for you. I'll be there for you with or without your faults!

Sorry, ranting....personal issue, its resolved, but still made me cry
 
It's been a few months now, did Lassie ever come home?

9f93d4acb190ff6fe22d0c03fe5eb687--mans-best-friend-best-friends.jpg
 
Yesterday I cried when I discovered someone I care about can no longer remember his own name. Dementia is horrible anytime but there is something about him being an ex-serviceman and having been so capable his whole life that breaks me a little more...
 
Cry

I have cried when guy brings me almost to orgasm,then cums his self and pulls out of me,
 
I cry when I'm angry and when I'm sad.
I cry when I watch a sad movie. Or if anyone happens to be sad in a movie.
I cry when I listen to beautiful music.
I cry when I laugh too much.
I cry when I chop onions.
 
I cry when I'm angry - I hate lashing out & conflict so if something makes me angry or exceptionally annoyed I cry instead it. I don't really cry from sadness or upset - just angry tears!
 
Don't get me started. Oh crud, you already did.

I cry for myriad of reasons as well, and since they evoke emotions that are strong enough to make me cry, I don't think any of them are trivial.

I cry thinking about how much I love, and have loved, my dogs. I cry over those that have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge (I have to believe that all dogs go to heaven). I cry just over the thought of losing the ones I have...no matter how distant that eventuality may be. Their innocent lives are just too short.

The night before last, I got teary petting my little dachshund/minpin cross, and just had to send my son a text thanking him for rescuing him...and subsequently giving him to me. Just now he saw me, sensed my melancholy, and jumped in my lap. Little empath.

I cry at the beauty of the cosmos and have been known to get teary while staring at the Milky Way from a remote dark sky site. I can get teary when some celestial object looks exceptionally good through an eyepiece or when an image comes out exceptionally well. I whooped, hollered and cried during totality on the August 21 eclipse.

Getting teary now because....I cry when I've accomplished something because of a skill my dad taught me, like household and appliance repairs or auto mechanics, because he's no longer here for me to share the accomplishment with. Even in my late fifties, before he passed away (two years ago in January) I would call him when I'd accomplished a repair on my own without taking something in or "calling the guy". I'm just like my dad, not only too cheap but also too proud to pay someone to do something I can do myself. Like him also, I fix things that others might replace because I hate to be part of the throw-way society.

I cry, in anticipation of the first note, at Moody Blues concerts and throughout the show. I cry at other concerts as well since music, listening and performing, is one of the most powerful forces in my life. I cry while performing in choral organizations when the vocal harmony is exceptional and hits certain chords...in my ears and in my soul.

I cry at the performance of an exceptionally well tuned and well played bagpipe band. I wince when poorly tuned and played.

I cry when my (adult) kids leave after a visit, or when I leave after visiting them.

I cry at joyous occasions, and I cry at sad occasions. I cry at funerals. I cry at weddings. I cry for births and deaths. Yes. I have cried after particularly good sex (laughed as well). I'm a rather atypical male, and I have no problem with it.
 
Last edited:
I cry when my inner monologue overwhelms me and I can’t get perspective, done that a little over the past 48 hours which might be a sign it’s time to move away from lit for a bit to straighten out my head again, x

Then I read my alternative why I cry entry above and feel stupid for crying over shit that doesn’t matter...
 
Daily

I cry for love
Love lost love found love that is love that will never be
Even in sadness it's always the love I cry for
 
I cry when I get overly stressed out or frazzled. I cry when my family's unhappy. I occasionally cry at movies. I cry when I feel like no matter what I do I can't fix something. And sometimes I cry when I'm really, really angry.
 
I cry when I get overly stressed out or frazzled. I cry when my family's unhappy. I occasionally cry at movies. I cry when I feel like no matter what I do I can't fix something. And sometimes I cry when I'm really, really angry.

Ditto.

Plus that pre-menopause crap.
 
Ditto.

Plus that pre-menopause crap.


Crying during phone sex can happen, please don't worry.

Many women cry as a result of having an orgasm. Since you haven’t had that many, you haven’t exhibited this before. As you said, you normally stop yourself from losing control, but this time you didn’t, so not only did you have an orgasm, but you cried as well. It does not mean that you cheated or any thing else. It just means that the orgasm triggered a lot of emotions which resulted in your crying.
 
I cried that I saw a dead kitten in the middle of the road today. Not much I could do, as I had nothing in my car.

RIP little furball. :(
 
When sad, I don't produce tears. Instead, I laugh. But don't let that fool you!

Actress Glenda Jackson once said: "When I want to laugh, I think about my sex life. When I want to cry, I think about my sex life."
 
Back
Top